Connor the Conqueror Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Relax nephew I'm going to explain what's going on. Just not now. Keep the ring on you at all times and we'll talk in a couple of days alright?-A

Looking down at the text I looked up across the dinner table to see my Uncle subtly nod at me before slipping back into a conversation with father.

Looking down at my cell phone I entered a message of my own and hit send.

And what exactly am I supposed to do for a couple of days?! Things are already...happening. I need help now-C

Uncle Arthur read my text with an amused expression before firing one back.

If things have already happened then I guess it's up to you to own up to them then isn't it? You actions, your consequences. Just keep the ring on you and nothing you don't actively encourage should happen-A

I frowned at the curt answer, but had to admit he was right. Besides this morning and earlier up in my room with Candace everything else that had happened with Nat and her mom was on me. Sighing I glanced at my best friends mother to catch her looking at me.

Immediately looking away Mrs. Campbell got up and picking up her empty plate headed into the kitchen. Looking down at my own empty plate I stood up as well deciding I might as well talk to her about what had happened.

Following her into the kitchen I was about to speak when she suddenly turned on me, her expression furious.

"WHAT!?" she seethed angrily.

For a second all I could do was look at her in dumbfounded silence, that's how surprised I was by her sudden swing from complete neutral to seething mad.

"Um, w-what's wrong?" I asked in alarm, stuttering in surpise.

Mrs. Campbell laughed mockingly, "What do you think's wrong?! Some teenager forced himself on me and now I have to go to fucking his birthday party because my daughter's his best friend! What could possibly be wrong there?!"

I was silent when she finished her little outburst. Forced myself on her I was many things, but the sort of man who had to resort to forcing himself on a girl was not one of them. That was abhorrent and the very implication sent a flare of anger through me that made my fingertips tingle. She could say plenty of things that I had done wrong by fucking her. Breaking her vows to her husband, possibly getting her pregnant, etc. But the idea that she thought she could say that to my face and it was acceptable? Oh hell no. Like Uncle Arthur had told me, there were consequences for our actions. And when it came to this it worked both ways. So walking up to her I closed the distance between us until we were only a foot away from each other.

"What's it like Mrs. Campbell?" I asked suddenly, my voice neutral and composed.

"What's what like?" She asked me sarcastically.

"Being so full of shit," I replied, holding off the grin that came to mind at the joke I'd used with my other highschool friends when we would call each other out.

Mrs. Campbell on the other hand didn't find it amusing at all. Instead she glared angrily at me, her expression clearly irritated. "Maybe I should tell your father what you did?" she hinted coolly, crossing her arms over her chest.

I shrugged, "Go ahead. I'm sure your husband would be happy to hear how his wife started groping and molesting her daughter's best friend the day he turned legal and in their very kitchen." Seeing her angrily open her mouth to speak I hastily continued, "And I'm sure he'd be interested in how I got you to ask for my cock. To beg for it." Mrs. Campbell frowned, her mouth a tight line before she opened it to try and speak again. But before she could say a word I continued on, "And you know I bet he'd love to hear how you said that an eighteen year old high school student was better at fucking you then he ever was. Yeah I think he'd be pretty excited to hear that don't you think?"

Mrs. Campbell was silent as she stared passively back at me. Eyes blazing I stared right back at her until slowly she looked down and away from me. There, I thought with a mental sigh of relief, I've made my point. "Trisha," I said calmly, "I understand that what happened between us may not look good for you. I've known you for almost my entire life and you've been nothing, but an amazing mother and an incredible woman over all that time. And I apologize for my part in possibly throwing a wrench in that, but you are just as responsible for what happened between us as I am."

Leaning in so that my lips were right next to her ear my voice took on a threatening tone, "So you don't ever say anything like that about me again Trisha. To anyone. Because you will regret it, do you understand me?" When she didn't answer right away I leaned back a fraction so that my eyes were boring into hers, "Do. You. Under. Stand. Me?"

Sighing Mrs. Campbell nodded, "Yeah I get it Connor."

"Good," I said stepping back and visibly lowering the aggression coming off me, "Now why are you like this? After we...finished you seemed fine until you came back downstairs. After that you've been avoiding me."

Mrs. Campbell stuck me with a tired look, "Connor, I'm 43 and married. I've been with my husband for almost twenty years. And I haven't been with anyone but him until today." Sighing she ran a hand through her hair looking distraught, "And now that's all going to come to an end."

I frowned, did she know her daughter saw us? No that couldn't be it since Nat didn't show up until after she'd gone upstairs. "Wait, why is your marriage ending?" I asked her, feeling confused.

Mrs. Campbell sighed before sarcastically answering, "I think we both know how quiet boys your age are about things like this. You'll let it slip that you 'hooked up' with an older woman and eventually someone will put two and two together and I'll be getting divorced in a week."

I stared at her for a beat, my face slack in surprise before I laughed suddenly making her jump and look strangely at me. Ribs quaking as I shook my head from side to side I took a couple steps and leaned against the kitchen counter before looking over at Mrs. Campbell. "Gee, a real lack of faith there Mrs. Campbell," I said with a grin, "Do you really think I'd go out and just start telling everyone I know that we had sex?"

"It happens all the time to older women who mess around with younger men," Mrs. Campbell replied shortly.

"Yeah, if the younger men are idiots," I snorted, "Better to keep the woman a secret and let the both of them enjoy all the amazing sex they can think up. That way both parties win. Both get the awesome sex they started with and the older woman doesn't have to worry about a tarnished reputation. Win-win."

I paused as I realized what I'd said and saw Mrs. Campbell looking at me with a raised eyebrow. Holding up my hands in mock surrender I acquiesced, "But that's not our situation. Ours was a more one time only thing. Regardless Mrs. Campbell, I'm not telling anyone I swear. No one will know." Well besides her daughter, but I doubted that Nat would snitch out her mother like that.

Mrs. Campbell studied me for a couple of seconds before nodding reluctantly, "Alright I trust you Connor. Not enough to be partially undressed near you, but enough to trust you with keeping this to yourself."

I frowned, beginning to feel intensely annoyed when I saw the humorous smirk on her face as she sized up my reaction to her words. So crossing my arms I smirked right back, "Joke all you want Mrs. Campbell. We both know who never wanted to stop fucking me."

Mrs. Campbell scowled begrudgingly at me as I grinned back, "Wow you can be kind of a cocky little bastard can't you?"

I shrugged, "I try."

Mrs. Campbell stood up from the counter and shook her head, "Well I hope you enjoy the rest of your birthday Connor. I'm happy we figured this out."

I nodded, "Me too."

Smiling faintly at me Mrs. Campbell walked back into the main room where everyone was talking. Sighing I relaxed against the counter with an exhaled breath. Well that hadn't gone how I'd expected, but had ended well nonetheless. Pushing off the counter and walking toward the door I was about to join back into the party when I felt a familiar pair of breasts push into my back.

"Oh Sobrino," Aunt Sophia whispered huskily into my neck as her arms wrapped tightly around my body, "I didn't know you were such a ladies man. And Trisha Campbell of all people!" I felt my cock start to lengthen as I felt her head turn into my neck, her teeth lightly nipping my skin as she kept speaking, "I must admit I am impressed Connor. I didn't know you had such a forceful personality."

"A-aunt Sophie what are you doing?" I said caught off guard by her sudden closeness and the intimacy of what she was doing to me. But my aunt ignored my question continuing on with what she was saying as though I'd said nothing

"That ring will only help you so much Sobrino," my aunt murmured into my skin before sucking hard on my neck, "Some women prey on hesitance. We like it when you younger men are all flustered and unsure." Licking up my neck with her tongue her hands slid down under my shirt the right back up to my pectoral muscles.

"What are you- AH," I yelped as my aunt suddenly pinched nipples between her fingers!

"Come on Sobrino there's no way you got into Trisha's pants acting like this," my aunt teased into my ear, "You're acting like prey. You have to be the predator or you'll be the victim of any aggressive woman who comes across you.

She was right. This was almost identical to a couple of hours ago when Mrs. Campbell had begun feeling me up. The only difference was that my aunt was intentionally trying to provoke me. I didn't know why, but it felt like she was testing me. Like she wanted to see how I'd respond. So that's exactly what I did. Seizing her wrists I ripped her hands down and out of my shirt. Then twisting in a tight circle I pulled her to me momentarily enjoying the feeling of her breasts spreading against my chest before pushing her back against the fridge pinning her.

"Much better Sobrino," my aunt said breathlessly as she smiled at me, our faces only inches apart, "You are a fast learner."

"And what is it I'm supposed to be learning?" I asked before reaching down and grabbing two handfuls of her full ass. God her ass was full I thought as I felt the firm and yet soft meat of her rear in my hands.

My Aunt groaned as I pulled her against me, eyes widening as she looked down at the prominent bulge in my pants pressing against her crotch. "Ay Dios Mio! Usted es enorme," she exclaimed in surprise. Ripping my hands off her ass Sophia grabbed me by the collar and pulling me around pinned me against the fridge. I was only able to let out a slight groan of surprise before she dropped into a crouch before me and began unzipping my fly.

Looking up at my surprised expression Aunt Sophie giggled quietly, "Don't worry, you are new to all of this Connor. You'll learn to maintain your grip when you don't want to let go." Fishing into my pants I inhaled as I felt her hand wrap around my shaft and stroke it a few times. Sophia looked impressed as she continued to pet my meat, "You have a wonderful gift my nephew. I see many a woman finding pleasure by this magnificent beast."

Reaching up and grabbing my pants my aunt pulled my pants down freeing my shaft. My dick swung up of it's own accord fully erect. I'd came multiple times today, but amazingly it was still stiff as a board. Sophia shook her head at it, "This is going to be good." Licking her lips Sophie grabbed my cock in one hand while gently cradling my balls in the other, all the while inspecting my manhood.

This is not good at all, I thought as my smoking hot Brazilian aunt handled me. The door leading out of the kitchen was right there and I could hear everyone talking. Anyone could walk through that door at any moment and find us here. And dinner had ended almost a half hour ago, who knew when someone would come in here to drop off their dishes. I was about to say something when Sophia leaned forward and swallowed one of my balls into her mouth.

"Oh shit," I groaned as her tongue slithered around the ball gently massaging it. It was a different sensation from when Natalie had blown me this morning. A more sensitive feeling pulsing in my gut. Throw in Sophia starting to jack my meat with her other hand at the same time as sucking on the testicle and it felt fantastic.

Letting the ball slip out of her mouth my Aunt looked up at me as she hooked the other one into her mouth with her tongue and began giving it the same tongue bathing as the other one. I stared into her mischievous brown eyes as she sucked on my nuts, reveling on this miracle day. First Nat, Mrs. Campbell and now my Aunt? I shook my head, Happy fucking birthday to me.

Sinking lower, my aunt opened her mouth wide and took both balls in, swirling them around with her tongue as she lightly sucked on them. It felt so good I didn't notice her other hand tracing up between my legs until the last minute. "Oh," I groaned in surprise when her finger lightly traced my perineum or "taint". I'd read that the bundle of nerves between the cock and the anus felt good, but holy shit. My mouth fell open as her fingers began to tickle and lightly scrape the sensitive area. Spreading my legs to give her hand more access I was caught off guard when she changed pace and releasing my balls pulled my shaft down and sucked me into her mouth.

"Fuck," I whispered as my aunt sucked down on my shaft. She couldn't go as deep as Nat leaving a couple of inches, but with the one hand slowly squeezing and massaging my balls and the other tickling and caressing my taint I wasn't complaining. It was like a firestorm of sensations going off in my crotch as Sophie's tongue slathered around my cockhead, her eyes not once leaving mine.

I could still hear the sounds of my birthday party going on through the open doorway, but couldn't get myself to care about the possible danger. Instead I leaned back against the fridge and let my Aunt go to town. It wouldn't be long now. With the varying stimuli going on around me and in me it was a miracle I'd lasted this long.

"I'm close," I murmured quietly, closing my eyes as I felt my Aunt release my balls and wrap her hand around the base of my cock. Jacking the base hard with that hand she began rapidly sucking up and down on my cock in an intense combination of hand strokes, tongue swirls, and lip sucks. All the while still tickling my highly sensitive taint.

"Oh shit," I grunted, "Here it comes." I could feel it in my gut from her stroking my taint as well as the incredible pulsing in my dick. Loving every moment I rested a hand on her head as I let her bring me closer and closer to bliss. And then as she drew a long gentle scrape of her fingernail across my taint I came.

Fireworks went off in my groin as I stifled any noise of my orgasm by biting my lip. My hips jerked with each wave of pleasure as Aunt Sophie rode out my movements her hand a blur as she worked spurt after spurt of my jizz down her throat. As I came I could feel my Aunt's tongue drawing across my cockhead as it spurted out semen. The heavenly feeling made my legs almost give out, but I held on bracing myself against the fridge as I shot my load.

Continuing to jack the base of my cock my Aunt didn't stop sucking until the last glob of white batter had exited my cock. Releasing the shaft she braced a hand on my hip and kept sucking, cleaning off any excess semen with her tongue until with a satisfied lick of my tip she released me.

"Delicioso, well done Sobrino I'm impressed," Aunt Sophie purred as she smiled up at me. Eyes flickering down at my dick she winked at me, "Although it seems you have some more in the tank for me."

Looking down I was surprised to see my cock still completely hard and ready for more. "I guess I do," I said in surprise, watching as my Aunt stood up before me. Gently grasping my dick Sophia carefully slid it into my pants before zipping my fly up.

"Follow me Sobrino," she whispered before turning around and walking through the second doorway away from the sounds of conversation. Glancing at the other door I followed her through a side room to the front door where my Aunt was waiting for me. Quietly opening the front door I glanced over my shoulder to see Uncle Arthur leaning against the doorway smirking at me. My blood ran cold as our eyes met.

Holding up a finger to his lips he winked at me before someone in the room said something to him and he turned back into the room. Confused I stood there in the doorway until Sophia's hand slid between my legs grasping my member before pulling me outside. Pulling me after her my Aunt walked away from me her full buttocks flexing beneath her as she walked towards her car. I had a very good idea where this was going so slipping my ring off I placed it in my pocket as my Aunt unlocked the doors to her SUV.

The moment I did my Aunt tensed her back straightening as she came to a stop. Turning around I was surprised to see she had unbuttoned several of the buttons holding her blouse together. Seeing the telltale darkness of black lace through the part in her shirt I carefully watched as she slowly walked up to me. However, I was surprised when instead of touching me she reached into my pocket and fished out my ring. Her lips pulling up in a smirk she gently slid the ring back onto my finger.

"Mala Sobrino," she whispered before placing a light kiss on my cheek, "You trying to use those gifts of yours on your poor Tía?"

"Gifts?" I asked as I followed her around the other side of her SUV, effectively blocking off any view of us from the house. The only way anyone would see us was if they were in house across from ours or the walking down the sidewalk.

"Oh you know exactly what I'm talking about Sobrino," My Aunt smiled as she opened the backseat door to the SUV and leaned against the car eyeing me up, "Or do you really believe Trisha Campbell just decided that today of all days she was going to get her a piece of barely legal polla?"

"Polla?" I asked before Sophia reached out and groped my dick again, "Oh, right."

"If you're anything like your Uncle you're going to be drawing in a large crowd of women whenever that ring of yours is off," My aunt said as she unbuttoned my fly and carefully pulled out my erect shaft, "So keep it on in public or around women you don't want to have relations with. After all there's nothing more hysterical than watching your husband struggle to fend off fat chicks after you swipe his ring from him."

"My Uncle has...a ring too?" I grunted as my aunt began to pump away at my dick.

Aunt Sophie shrugged, "He did. Although he hasn't worn it for years." Sliding her hand to my balls she squeezed me lightly, "You should be more worried about this dick of yours."

"I should?" I asked concernedly as I watched the skin of my shaft move up and down with her hand, the movement sending my nerves alight.

"Of course. You've come already and you're still hard as a rock. That's not normal Sobrino," My Aunt laughed.

"It's not?" I asked as I stared at the large, tan breasts enwrapped in lace as they jiggled up and down with every stroke of my dick. I'd been looking at those puppies since my pre-teen days. And now they were almost out in front of me.

"No Sobrino it's not," My aunt said sultrily, "But maybe we should finish this conversation in the car. I feel like a more hands on explanation is needed."

It was then that I remembered what she had told me in the kitchen about being aggressive. For the past few seconds I'd been just listening to everything she'd said like a good little lemming. My Aunt was aggressive. I clearly knew this, but was letting her handle me like a child. I mean I hadn't even touched her yet! The most I'd done was put my hand on her head as she played my cock like an instrument.