Connor the Conqueror Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm better than this, I realized as I let my Aunt stroke my meat, I can definitely turn this around. I just need to stay focused and stay aggressive.

So stepping forward into my Aunt's hands I pulled her to me, pinning my hardness between our bodies. Smiling at the faint surprise on my Aunt's face I nodded to the door "After you Aunt Sophie."

Smiling my Aunt turned tight against me the soft cotton of her pencil skirt rubbing delightfully against me as her hips dipped down and back into me for a fraction of a second. Then with a smirk she stepped up into the SUV. Following her I l let my length hang out as I slid into the seat beside her, ready to take control of the situation, "So how long have you been-mmhh!"

Throwing a leg over me my Aunt immediately straddled me before slipping her tongue into my mouth. Of course she'd dive right in, I thought as my hands gripped the large swells of her ass cheeks, I haven't touched her yet, she's hot for it!

Squeezing her large ass I marveled at the feel of the suppleness of her rear as she groaned against my lips. Slipping my fingers under the hem of her skirt I raised the pencil skirt up letting my fingertips skim against the smooth skin of her ass as it rose up. Feeling new material halfway up her butt I realized that she was wearing cheeky panties that bared half of her ass to me. Seizing said skin I squeezed her ass roughly, eliciting a groan from my aunt as the smooth material over her mound pressed hard into my shaft.

Writhing against me my aunt continued to grind her hips against my exposed skin in a sensual lapdance. Breaking off our kiss she leaned back to look at me as her hips continued to churn against me. Wrapping her arms around the front seats headrests my aunt's hips churned against me as we stared into each others eyes.

"Are you sure you're ready for this Sobrino? Once we start I'm not going to stop until I'm satisfied," My Aunt warned tauntingly, "I'm not sure you're ready for a real woman."

"Oh I'm ready," I gloated confidently, sliding my hands up her blouse to begin unbuttoning it, "I've been ready for years."

My aunt smiled at me as the first pair of buttons on her blouse came undone, "I don't know Sobrino, you've been watching me for a long time. Are you sure you're going to be able to control yourself?"

"Nope," I replied candidly as the last button on her blouse came undone leaving a strip of bare skin visible from the beginning of the blouse to the top of her bra. Reaching into the gap I let my hands slide up her impressively taught stomach and come to rest on her breasts.

The impressive bust that had pressed into my back only an hour or so ago was soft against my fingers as I gave it a squeeze. God her tits were amazing, I thought as I manipulated them through the lace. They were like satin beneath my fingertips as my hands struggled to reach all way around them. Noticing the lace bra I smiled saucily at my Aunt, "A front release bra? Really?"

My Aunt shrugged before dipping her hips hard into me, "It helps to be prepared. Just incase."

Shaking my head I didn't hesitate to pop the release letting large orbs free. And god did they not disappoint. Large and round they were capped of by delectable nipples that I immediately latched onto with my mouth.

My Aunt groaned as I pushed her breasts together, taking both nipples into my mouth. All the while her hips churned against me reminding my dick of it's eventual resting place. Squeezing and fondling Aunt Sophie's breasts I licked and nibbled on her nipples like they were delicious candy as her lace covered mound rubbed against me. My Aunt groaned her approval as I devoured her breasts.

She was so focused on my mouth on her breasts that I noticed her hips had begun to slow their sensual grind against my dick. Taking advantage of their stillness I slipped my hand down the front of her black lace panties and softly slid my fingers down the narrow trench of her mound. My eyes widened at how I found her sex. She was drenched. I could feel it on her skin and her panties. As calm and confident as my Aunt appeared to be her pussy told no lies. She was hot and ready for me.

My Aunt hissed as my fingers traveled curiously across her sex looking surprised by my touch. "Your so wet Aunt Sophie," I said coyly, "Do you really want it that bad?"

Sophia smiled at me biting her lip as I rolled her nipples between her fingers, "If I knew any better I'd say you were teasing your aunt Sobrino."

"Maybe I am," I teased.

"You shouldn't be," My Aunt said dryly, "You should stop wasting my time and fuck me already. The breast play is nice, but we're both here for one thing."

I paused my twisting of her nipples to look at the calm, confident mask my Aunt was hiding behind. It's time to tear that mask off, I thought seriously. Lightly drawing a finger up her slit to her clit I gave it a light tap drawing a flinch from my aunt's hips. Pulling her legs together I rested her feet on my chest as releasing her breasts I smoothly slid her panties up her legs. As soon as they had cleared my aunt's feet let placed my hard shaft right against her slit, the head of my glands dividing her bronze lips. Looking up at her I raised an eyebrow, "You're move Sophia."

And what a move it was.

Twisting her hips down my Aunt impaled herself on my cock in one swift turn of the hips. Sinking deep into her I had to repress a groan as her silky, hot channel clasped onto me. Bottoming out as her large ass settled against me, my cock in her all the way to the root, I reached down to support her hips as my aunt began a carnal dance against me.

Hips swinging in a tight circle against me I bit my lip to stop myself from making noise as my Aunt's cunt churned my dick around inside her. Pulling back off my shaft to my cockhead her hips instantly rolled forward to take all of me back in. This began a rapid series of hip rolls and twists against me that had my dick crying out for joy. My aunt's hips were amazing writhing and pushing against my groin in a hot barrage of sexual movement. Holding onto her hips all I could do was sit back and take it as Sophia drove my hips back into the leather of the SUV's upholstery. She had me pinned by my dick.

A little part of me realized that this wasn't what I had been trying to do only moments ago. In fact sitting there letting my Aunt work my dick like it was a rodeo ride was not a very aggressive stance at all. So releasing her ass I gripped her hips tightly before pulling back a couple inches and punching forward into her cunt. My Aunt grunted as my cock struck deep into her. However, her hips didn't stop for a second as they continued to grind down into me.

Not deterred I continued to punch in and out of her, all the while enduring/enjoying the sensual grind of my Aunt's hips against me. And while I knew I was enjoying this more than I should Sophia's confident demeanor had regressed slightly, letting me hear each feminine purr that echoed from her chest each time I punched myself into her core.

It was like we were competing against each other to see who could get the other to come first. Fighting against each other with our genitalia in a carnal, sensual war.

And I was losing.

I could feel it in the shockwaves of ecstasy shooting through me. In the grip of my Aunt's pussy around my cock. And in each buck of my hips that were slowly becoming more and more rapid as my body automatically pursued it's own release. I realized then that by letting my Aunt stay in this cowgirl position I'd given her the advantage. And it was slowly beginning to turn the tide against me.

I could feel the tell tale pulses slowly begin to shoot through my dick as I felt myself begin heading towards an orgasm. Out of desperation I wrapped my arms around my Aunt's lower back attempting to pull her upright so that I could bounce her on me, but Sophia's arms were wrapped around the front seat headrests giving her leverage as she grinded into me.

Smiling down at me my Aunt winked at me, "It's ok Sobrino. It's your first time with a real woman. It's ok to shoot first."

All I could do was groan back as my aunt's hips grinded a figure eight into me, driving me closer and closer to the edge. Then without warning Sophia's hips came to a sudden halt. Looking up at my aunt in a daze I saw her not looking at me, but to my right. Looking over my jaw dropped in surprise as leaning against the car door frame with a slight smirk on her face was Natalie.

"Hey Aunt Sophie, it's nice to see you." she said nicely as if my aunt wasn't sitting in my lap impaled on my cock.

My Aunt was visibly flustered by Natalie's sudden arrival. Blinking rapidly she didn't reply to Natalie's greeting instead shaking her head as if she couldn't believe my friend was actually there. "How long have you been there?" she asked urgently.

"Oh I followed you guys out the front door," Nat said with a candid wink, "You're not as sneaky as you think you are Aunt Sophie. I saw you hanging off Connor earlier tonight so I've been watching you." Brushing her hair over one shoulder Nat grinned at us, "So when I saw Connor shutting the door and noticed your absence from the party I have to admit I was curious."

Stepping up into the car my best friend eyes traveled slowly down my Aunt's body, "And here you are..." Aunt Sophie and I were both still frozen in surprise as Natalie closed the door behind her and turned back to us. Leaning in towards me she softly kissed me on the lips, our eyes meeting as she pulled away.

However, as she pulled back she winked at me. Wait, what? I thought, my mind working furiously to catch up as she turned towards my aunt. I'd been expecting anger, rage, things that made sense in this situation. But the manner in which Nat was moving was almost sensual. It was then that Natalie paused to look back at me.

Eyes flickering down to where I was sunk eleven inches deep in my aunt Natalie raised an eyebrow, "Well? What are you stopping for?"

It was at that moment that I realized what was happening. A three-way, a motherfucking three-way. Natalie had shown up and decided to join us. As I grasped her meaning I felt Sophia's core clamp down on me at the same time as my Aunt let out a muffled noise of alarm. Looking up from our joined hips I saw a sight I made sure to ingrain in my mind forever. Natalie was kissing my Aunt. And not the pg smooch on the lips she'd given me in greeting, but a full tongue French kiss. My Aunt groaned in surprise as one of Nat's hands pushed down on her bronze breasts taking a nipple and tweaking it sharply.

This was it, I realized as my Aunt pulled her arms up from the seat rests to try and push Natalie off, my chance to turn this around. Seizing the opportunity I grabbed my Aunt's hips and sat up. This rolled my aunt onto her back on the elbow rest between the front seats with Natalie's chest pushed down on hers as she lay partway on top of my Aunt kissing and fondling her. Placing Sophia's legs straight up onto my shoulders I pulled back before with a powerful surge forward I slapped myself to Aunt Sophie's ass with a loud clap.

I heard Sophia grunt loudly against Natalie's lips before I pulled back for another stroke. Pounding away at her I watched Aunt Sophie's fingers curled into Natalie's shirt as I slowly fucked her with deep, heavy thrusts. The tables had turned. I could feel Aunt Sophie grip every inch of me as I pulled back only to surrender to me when I surged into her with the carnal clap of skin smacking skin.

Slowly I began to pick up the pace never lessening how deep I went, but speeding up the frequency of the thrusts into her. Watching Natalie kiss my Aunt, there tongues wrestling each other as Natalie pawed at Sophia's tits, only made me harder my shaft like forged steel now. So I let my Aunt have it, strong stroke after strong stroke driving into her. Soon my Aunts moans began growing louder against Natalie's mouth. And it seemed like she'd eventually succumb to the pleasure being driven into her.

That was until reaching back Natalie began to tickle her clit.

My Aunt's reaction was powerful. Eyes widening she tried to push back Natalie, but my friend merely shook off the hands, sucking on her throat as her fingers flicked my Aunt's bean. Looking desperately up at me her expression slowly changed as I stared back down at her, watching her move back and forth with each of my thrusts.

"Cogerme," my Aunt whispered up to me, her hand weaving through Natalies hair as the girl kissed and sucked on her neck, "Cogerme Duro Sobrino."

"You're going to have to say it in English if you want it Sophia," I said calmly as my hips pounded into her at a quick, steady pace.

My Aunt tried to reply, but got stopped by Natalie as she kissed her again finger working wonders as my Aunt's hips and legs began twitching against me, a prelude to the coming eruption. As soon as Natalie began kissing the other side of her neck she looked back at me the dazed look familiar to me as I'd been wearing it a little while ago. Not saying anything I waited for her reply, content to just stare back at my Aunt as I plunged deep into her body. After only a few strokes my Aunt gave in.

"Fuck me harder Sobrino," Sophia begged, "Pound that big cock of yours into me and make me cum all over it. I want it Sobrino. I want your cock."

"Now was that so hard to say?" I asked coyly before gripping her legs tightly I began impaling her with hard strikes to her pussy's deepest parts. My Aunt keened. A high ecstatic cry of pure lust and satisfaction. As I pounded into her I could hear her chanting something under her breath as my cock carved a trail of desire into her core.

"Ay dios mío, Ay dios mío, Ay dios mío, Ay dios mío, Ay dios mío, Ay dios mío, Ay dios mío, Ay dios mío, Ay dios mío, Ay dios mío, Ay dios mío, Ay dios mío," she chanted huskily as Natalie kept working her clit as well as her nipples.

Then my Aunt's chant came to a sudden end and I felt her cunt seize onto me like never before as her body suddenly stilled. Looking at her face I saw her eyes roll up into her head a moment before she let out a huge shriek that Natalie cut off with a quick kiss. Chest heaving my Aunt's head turned from side to side, her eyes half lidded as I continued to stroke into her. Never stopping my hips I let myself enjoy the view of my Aunt climaxing on my shaft while making out with my best friend.

Feeling my Aunt's body slowly begin to relax I watched as her arms went limp no longer holding onto Natalie, just accepting her kisses. Then feeling her legs go lax I rubbed them gently as she relaxed against me, her body spent.

I blinked as I realized I hadn't cum yet. My shaft was pulsing and my balls were beginning to constrict, but I hadn't climaxed. I'd actually held out. Laughing quietly to myself I looked over at Nat as she leaned back from kissing my aunt, her finger stopping it's massage of her tired clit.

Pulling back from my Aunt's soaked core I collapsed into my seat letting out a deep sigh of relief. Nat quirked an eyebrow at me as she dropped back into the seat next to me.

"You didn't cum yet?" She asked in surprise as she stared at my long shaft still standing resiliently at attention.

"It seemed inappropriate," I replied struggling to get my breathing under control.

"Yeah because having your Aunt ride your dick in the driveway to your house is super appropriate," Natalie snorted.

"True," I admitted looking quietly at my Aunt's panting form. I still couldn't believe that I'd just done it with her let alone with Natalie joining in. Speaking of Natalie, "By the way...why did you do that?"

Natalie looked from my Aunt to me, "Did what?"

I raised an unimpressed eyebrow at her, "Join in."

"Bucket list," Natalie replied innocently.

I stared at her, "Seriously Nat."

Nat's grin slowly faded until she was looking just as seriously back at me, "I'm bisexual."

I blinked, "Wait, what?

"I'm bisexual," Natalie repeated patiently before glancing at my Aunt, "And you Aunt is really hot..."

"Since when?" I said skeptically.

"Since ever, I just haven't dated any girls yet or told anybody about it." Natalie replied candidly.

My skeptical expression didn't leave my face as I stared expectantly at her.

Nat sighed as I remained quiet rolling her eyes before nodding to my Aunt, "Do you really think I'd know how to flick another girls bean like that if I hadn't fooled around just a little?"

Surprise shot through me as I thought it over. That actually made a lot of sense. I mean the way she just dove right in with no hesitation...and the results... Looking away from my Aunt I shook my head, "Ok regardless of that, wasn't it just a little weird doing that with my Aunt and me?"

Natalie looked thoughtful for a moment before looking at my Aunt who was snoozing on the arm rest of the car now, "Sexual things are always weird the first time...that or really hot. I mean yeah it was kind of weird at first, but then I felt your thrusts stabbing through her as our tongues wrestled and heard her grunt against my mouth as we kissed...then it was fucking hot."

I nodded agreeably before noticing Natalie grinning at me, "What?"

She glanced down at my dick which had faded away slightly with the lack of action, but had surged back to prominence at her words, "God you're easy."

I scowled at her, "I'm a guy. The mere thought of a three-way is enough to get my attention."

"Three-way?" Natalie said curiously, "You didn't have a three-way."

I blinked uncomprehendingly at her, "Uh, what do you think just happened in this car?"

"Your Aunt had a three-way," Natalie smirked, "She got fucked by both of us at the same time. For you to have a three-way you'd need me to climb over there and mount that monster of yours."

I swallowed as a predatory gleam swept over Natalie's eyes. Jumping up onto me Nat quickly straddled me, trapping my shaft between us. Then lithely stretching a leg up Natalie had me transfixed as I watched the toned, smooth leg raise up in to the air and come to a rest on my shoulder, hooking over the back of the seat. Natalie grinned at me as she pressed forward seemingly unbothered by the stretch of her leg as she leaned her groin into me trapping my head between my head .

"Unfortunately, I'm not going to do that," Natalie said in a fake regretful tone as her warm mound pressed into my chest, "You see you owe me two now. One for my mom and one for your Aunt. So I think I deserve to get wined and dined before we do anything."

"Like a date?" I asked, genuinely caught off guard.

Natalie blushed for a moment but shrugged, "Yeah, like a date."

"Anything else," I managed to choke out as I marveled at the athleticism her body was capable of.

"I want to hook up with Candace," she replied.

...

Wait, what?