Connor Thomas Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We fooled around for a couple months and the whole time she was dating another guy. I got over it quickly. I was used to disappointment. So for the next couple of years I dated but not seriously. My junior year I met my first real girlfriend. We dated until we finished high school. We broke up when she went away to college. I think it would have been harder to get over if I wasn't already emotionally shut down.

The beginning of my senior year, I was out with the Miles' and we were in a car accident. They both died at the scene. I came through with minor injuries. Their loss brought back so much other pain. Katie tried to be there for me but I shut her out. Our relationship fizzled out during Senior year. We still did all the normal things together but I was in my own world. Russell's family took me in so I could finish out school. Not like they needed it with the other five kids. Technically I didn't even live with them but for about a month. Only used their address to be allowed to finish out at that school. A month after the accident I turned eighteen. Mike helped me get a shitty apartment as long as I promised to finish school. After everything my foster parents did for me finishing school was the least I could do for them.

Not long after graduation I met Jerry. He had heard about me through a friend. I had designed said friend's motorcycle. Jerry wanted to meet the young protégé. He told me he did tattoos and I let him know my interest. I had a homemade needle I made during school and had been putting shit on my friends for years. He was impressed by the artwork I showed him. So he introduced me to Mack. After seeing what I put on Russell with my homemade gun he decided to give me a chance. Mike didn't mind me branching out. I started out as an apprentice. Learning from Jerry, Mario and Mack.

When I was twenty I got my big break. I can say that one tattoo did change my life. At the time I was putting trendy shit on whoever. Finally I made my mark. All thanks to Janet. Mack had something to do with it too. She had broken up with her boyfriend of some years. I was never really attracted or unattracted to her. She was a bit older and I never thought I had a chance. One night I invited her out to watch the band. I sold their merchandise at the shows. She agreed she needed the get away. We were having a few at the bar. Which I was entitled to, for doing work on the owner. No one gave a shit that I was under age. I had even befriended a few local cops. Janet was definitely feeling the alcohol because she started telling me all about her break-up. How she found out he ex was cheating on her.

"You know what will help you get over it?" I asked. Letting the liquor fuel my confidence.

"What's that?" She asked skeptically like she had heard it all already.

"Raw, dirty, uninhibited sex." I said with a glint in my eye.

After a moment she responded. "And I suppose you are the one to give it to me?" With a playful tone.

"I am not opposed to the idea." I joked. "That's all that helped me make it through my last break up." I offered a little to much info. She playfully elbowed me. I took it as a brush off and we finished watching the band.

When the night was winding down I offered to get her a cab. Walking her out, she snaked an arm around my waist. When the cab stopped she pulled me inside and shoved her tongue down my throat. She gave the cabbie my address and I knew. With enthusiasm I kissed her back. Moaning into my mouth she spread her legs to welcome my touch through her jeans. We fought each other on the way to my apartment door. Clothes trailed us to the bedroom. We found it amusing that we shared a common factor. Both our nipples are pierced. The only difference being hoops through mine and barbells through hers. I found it invigorating as I sucked them to rigidness. When I discovered the hoop through her clit I groaned my approval. She voiced hers as I tasted her sweet essence. It didn't take long for my tongue to push her over the edge. Soon I found myself being sucked down her throat. Feeling another one of her piercings rub against the most sensitive part of my cock. The cool steel flicked over the nerve packed tip. Instinctively I fisted her hair and shoved my member down her throat. Before I came I pulled her up over me and she guided my member into her waiting core.

"If I knew what you were holding....." She gasped as she impaled herself on my concrete pole. "...this would have happened a long time ago..." She lost her ability to speak when I started to fuck her in earnest. Arms behind her on my thighs she rode me. My hands gripping her thighs, I pulled her hard onto my shaft. It didn't take long for her to explode. Pouring herself all over my lap. I never let up the assault.

"Wow!" She gaped. "You're still hard." She moaned and placed her hands beside my head.

"We've just begun...." I threatened slamming up hard to meet her hips coming down.

"Holy shit!" She cried out as I flipped us over. Pulling her legs up over my arms I pushed in deep.

"Fuck yes!" I moaned as my pelvis met her thighs. I rammed my big dick far into her perfect center. My hands fisted her breasts as hers tugged on her clit. Barely aware of the experience I pounded away. I became conscious again when she was screaming my name.

"Oh Connor! Fuck me Connor!" Was the last thing I heard before I exploded, feeling her tight walls suck me in.

I awoke the next morning palming a breast.

"Mmmm.." I heard her purr. "That was definitely raw and dirty.." She said. It took a moment to gain my bearings. I'm was in my bed, morning wood against Janet's ass. I placed a hand on her right hip.

"I have an image for you." I said. My hand moved up from her thigh across her hip to her stomach as I described the Garden of Eden. Fingers ran between her breasts as I explained the vines that would climb through them. Finger tips moved in a spiral around her breast until they reached the taught nipple describing the flower I would place there as well.

"Sounds good..." She agreed tilting her head back to meet my lips. My tongue plunged into her mouth, while her hand rubbed my hard tip against her nether lips. Swallowing her gasp I worked my whole length into her depth. In a few quick thrusts I had her on her knees. I buried my cock inside her slick hole. Hands bruising her hips I pistoned into her core.

"Oh fuck, Janet!" I panted. Continuing my assault on her pussy. Soon she was on the brink. Thumbing her piercing, I warned her of my impending orgasm. I felt her convulse around my cock. I pulled out and shot my load all over her ass.

"Fuckin' A!" I fell back onto my heels.

"Holy shit Connor!" Falling beneath me on the bed. "You are an animal."

"Thanks." Trying to catch my breath.

We fooled around for a few weeks. No one at the shop suspected our coupling. Russ knew but duh he lives with me. A week after the first time I showed her the design I created. The next day I started the slow progress on her skin. When it was finished Mack got it published in a popular tattoo magazine. Suddenly everyone wanted me to do their tats. I was an overnight success. I never had to do duplicate work again. I could afford to pursue my creativity. Jerry and Mario didn't appear jealous as they stepped aside. I became the hot topic of the shop. To this day I can hold my head high and dismiss anything beneath me. Once I had to much art and not enough skin. That's not the case anymore. Along with the tats I do, Pestilent Existence and the custom bike shop demand my work. Shit, with the money I make why do I still live in a shit hole apartment with Russ? Cause I can and I support him. I owe him. Now I am glad to return the favor. Russell and the boys can pursue their dream. I pay the bills and work pro bono. It is a big plus to have 'Artwork done by Connor Thomas' on your albums. I thought I had all the answers. I guess I haven't been asking the right questions.

12