Connor Thomas Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now for the moment that will really test the bond between me and my true mate. I leave her a sobbing mess on the floor. She managed to placate me with her pledges of loyalty. I am surprised to see tears in Alexander's eyes as I look down at his worthless form on the floor. A kick in the ribs brings his full attention to me.

"It hurts to see your daughter used as what she was breed for? Just be glad she will bear true Alpha Heirs and not the rejects from your pack," I smile evilly down at him, his daughter's blood dripping from my mouth. I make no effort to lick it off. He tries to speak but I obviously ruined his larynx. I straddle his chest, pinning his arms with my legs and wrap my good hand around his neck. He tries to buck me off. "Familiar?" I ask inches from his face, letting blood drip onto him. I will give credit where it is due; his eyes never show the submission I was hoping for, even when he knows I am going to tear out his throat.

<><><><><><><><>

"I am not leaving you here," I argue with Vivian.

"You have no choice. There are too many things I must take care of now. What you just did, declaring war on the Huron Pack, is going to cause problems. Everyone will have to be on high alert. When Huron does not receive an update from Alexander another group will be sent. This one will be geared for battle. You are not the one to meet them. Your control is not where it needs to be, plus fighting other packs is not our goal. So don't worry about me, I have years of experience with this; I can take care of myself."

"I know you can but I don't like who else will be taking care of you."

"Connor, we have been over this. Your power fed your lust into the room. Darius lost control as did I."

"I have decided to overlook the fact that he took my blood without permission in the hotel. Hell, Hades and Zeus took plenty of liberties too but I refuse to ignore the fact that he fucked my mate in front of me."

"You know it wasn't like that," she sighs.

"So you say. Darius is fucking ancient. Supposed to be some all-powerful Immortal and he loses control around a week old Werewolf."

"You underestimate your power."

"I am sick of hearing about how much I underestimate myself. He outdates the sun. He should have more control. I am telling you now; Darius and I are going to have words. I think he has been pining for you for a century. He saw his chance to have you again and took it." I growl, clenching my fists. "If you were healthy enough, I would claim you again now. Arrgghh, I can't believe he drank from you too. You were already weak and he took advantage." I am so agitated I am pacing. "Maybe if I shift and just rub my scent all over you," I am absently talking as I continue pacing. When Vivian laughs I stop and glare at her.

"When did you get so possessive?" she laughs but quickly cuts it short by the look on my face.

"You are mine," I growl then shake my head trying to clear away the anger. "I know it is unfair after I mated Candice and now I am claiming you too. I think I might be angrier about the fact he touched you without permission. Not that I would have given it but it is principal. If I am the Alpha of this clan my word is law. You are mine, Candice is mine and no one should lay a hand on either one of you without my say so."

Where do I get off acting this way? I just raped my mate in front of her father and then murdered him. Now I am talking about fucking Vivian not even an hour later. God lord if this is the type of rationale an Alpha has I want no part of it. Vivian's hands on my face bring me back to the moment. Maybe she is right. I am in no shape to lead anyone. I can't even lead my thoughts in one direction. I am all over the fucking place.

"You have nothing to worry about," forcing me to look into her eyes. "My heart and my soul belong to you. As for what happened tonight, no one could have predicted that Alexander killed your mother. You did what any other person would have done."

"I have killed so many people in the last twenty four hours," I whisper.

"You did what you had to do."

"But I should feel worse that I do. The guilt should be eating me alive."

"You are doing what any Alpha would do to protect himself and his clan."

"Like Huron's Alpha did when he ordered my death?"

"Your situation is unique." My hands clench at my sides, she quickly continues to stop my rebuttal. "The history books are being rewritten here. You are the first hybrid. No one has ever carried Were and Immortal blood. You have the characteristics of both, the speed and telepathy of an Immortal. The strength and life force of an Alpha Were. You have successfully mated a female of both races. If your mating with Candice had been a traditional ceremony with the whole clan, I can only imagine how many conceptions would have occurred. Your power is so raw, primal."

"I am flying by the seat of my pants here. None of this is planned."

"You are a born leader but the knowledge is learned not a given. Sometimes that means doing things you would rather not," she kisses my lips and then her gaze travels down my neck briefly before she looks away. "You can lead us, I have faith in you." I slide my hand up the back of her neck, cupping her head.

"Go ahead baby. I know you need it. My strength is yours; this may be the last chance we get for a while." She smiles and after kissing my lips again she moves her mouth to my carotid artery. "Fuck," I breathe as she takes sustenance from my body. At this moment Candice emerges from the bathroom, fresh from the shower. If looks could kill I would be dead already. How am I ever going to make up for what I did? There is some regret but if I could go back in time I don't think I would change a thing.

12