Connor's Senior Year Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers

"Holy fuck," Megan whispered, and I nearly jumped out of my pants when her hand pressed against the bulge on the front of my shorts. "That is so fucking hot."

"Holy shit, dude," Leo croaked. "Your mom is so fucking hot!" He was rubbing himself through his own shorts while Megan rubbed me through mine. Then Megan, without taking her eyes off of the scene below reached over with her other hand and began rubbing Leo's cock through his shorts just as she was rubbing mine.

"You two should take your cocks out," she said.

"Maybe we should all just take our clothes off," I offered. I'd been mesmerized by Megan's cleavage since she arrived. She was wearing a tank-top unlike any I'd ever seen on her, and short of the bathing suits she'd been wearing since we became teenagers, I'd never seen anything on her that both accentuated and advertised her generous endowments. Unlike a bikini top, this tank-top wasn't really meant to be worn in public without a bra, at least as far as I could tell. Not only was her cleavage on full display, her nipples protruded in hard points through the thin fabric, which having absorbed her sweat, was now nearly translucent. I was aching to see those tits in all of their glory, so much so that I wasn't even watching the incredible scene taking place just outside the window.

Leo had been a little slower to notice our best friend's current state of attire, but once she suggested that we take our cocks out, followed immediately by my suggestion that we all simply undress, his eyes swiveled from Mom and the boss's wife to Megan right beside him. Suddenly he realized that Megan was rubbing his cock, and mine. Then his eyes found Megan's big firm tits in her skimpy top.

"I like both of those ideas," Leo said.

"Megan?" I asked, reaching over and gently cupping her plump round butt cheek. "Are you game?"

She turned to me and then to Leo and gave each of us a mischievous grin. Then she reached down to her waist and quickly peeled her tank-top off, exposing her amazing tits to our view. Leo and I stood dumbfounded, drinking in the sight of Megan's naked breasts for a good thirty seconds before we remembered we were supposed to be stripping with her.

Leo and I had seen each other's cocks a few times, even once jerking off together a couple of summers ago, but it had been an episode that embarrassed both of us and we'd never done it again. But neither of us was surprised by the other's size. Leo had a big cock, but it wasn't as big as Dad's and thus a few inches shorter than mine, but we both knew that I was the more well endowed. Megan, on the other hand had never seen either of our cocks before.

She saw Leo's first and gasped at the size of his big veiny member. "Holy shit, that's a big dick," she said, wrapping her hand around it now that she had no more of her own clothes to remove. Then she turned her head and her jaw fell open when she saw mine. "Holy fuck. Holy fuck, Connor!" he was still whispering, but only barely.

"Yeah you thought mine was big," Leo chuckled. "Connor here is hung like a fucking bull."

Megan grabbed my proudly standing cock and dropped to her knees between us. "Can I suck them?"

"Oh wow is this really happening?" Leo groaned.

"We can do whatever you want to do, Megan," I said.

We forgot about the scene outside completely. Megan's naked body was more amazing than I had fantasized in the shower, by far. Her tits were big and firm, almost as big as Mom's and easily bigger than Kaylee's. She had thick thighs, a nice fat ass, and a plump tummy. Nothing but curves and amazing curves at that. She sucked Leo's cock first, without letting go of mine. She sucked him with the clear confidence of experience, and Leo and I shared a look of surprise, neither of us having ever known Megan to have dated anyone. But she worked Leo's big cock in her mouth with skill and obvious relish, causing Leo to moan maybe a little too loud at the pleasure she was giving him.

After a minute or two of sucking Leo, Megan turned back to me.

"I've never seen one this big before," she said. "I don't think I can take the whole thing."

"Whatever you're comfortable with, Megan," I said. "There aren't many people who would be able to take the whole thing, at least not without a lot of practice."

"Practice starts now," Megan said, before launching her face at my cock. She managed to stuff a little more than half of my length into her mouth, moaning onto my cock as she sucked.

"Oh fuck yes, Megan," I said. "Suck my cock."

She continued to stroke Leo with her other hand, and Leo moaned and encouraged her as she switched back and forth between our rock-hard cocks. It was at this point that I noticed that my parents and their fuck-buddies were no longer outside the window. I was standing at enough of an angle to the window that I could see over to Martha's bedroom door, which one of us had forgotten to close all the way. Through the eight-inch gap I could see Mom, still naked, watching Megan suck our cocks. I suppose that was fair after all the peaking I'd been doing on her and Dad tonight. Her eyes were wide, and I wondered if she was surprised by the size of my cock. We made brief eye contact and I blushed and she smiled and lifted and squeezed her tits while I watched before turning around and heading back down the hall.

A few seconds later, the unmistakable sounds of fucking greeted us from the still-open doorway. My parents and their guests were inside the house now, but apparently not done with their after-dinner activities.

"Wow they're really going at it," Leo chuckled before gasping again when Megan closed her lips around his bulging purple cock head.

"I've never seen them do anything like this before," I said. "I think I'm supposed to be horrified, but I kind of like it."

Megan popped her mouth off of Leo's cock. "Kind of like it," she said, looking up at me. "It made your cock as hard as a fucking iron bar!"

"To be fair," I said, "it doesn't take much these days to make me hard."

"Good for me then," she said. "Lots of practice opportunities." She swallowed my cock, again stopping when the bulge of my glans hit the back of her throat.

"Megan, can I eat your pussy?" Leo asked, in the most sheepish and careful tone I had ever heard from him.

"How about we move this into my bedroom?" I said. "I don't want to make a mess in Martha's room, and I can feel a serious cum coming on."

Megan moaned onto my cock before pulling her head back and letting go of our cocks to gather up her clothes. "Hurry up, you two," she said. "I want to get fucked tonight."

* * *

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god," Leo chanted as Megan slowly settled her body down, forcing his cock inch by inch into her pussy. "Oh my god Megan!"

"Fuck, you have a nice big cock, Leo," Megan groaned as she adjusted to Leo's invading girth.

Leo reached up and latched his hands onto Megan's big swinging tits while Megan began to grind her hips down, working Leo's cock in her pussy. I sat back in my desk chair, watching my best friends fuck for the first time on my bed. We all knew that this was Leo's first time, and we all knew that I'd had a long summer of varied experience with multiple partners, but the surprise, at least to me, was Megan. She clearly had the experience and confidence of someone with a lot of sexual practice, but she'd never indicated to me or Leo that she'd been getting laid. But nobody sucks cock the way she could without practice.

I stroked my raging erection as I watched them, and soon Megan's eyes found mine and her glazed look of pleasure cleared and intensified. "Get over here and let me suck that amazing cock, Connor!" she ordered.

"You're the boss," I said with a chuckle as I climbed up onto my bed beside my friends, and gripping my cock by the base, fed it to Megan's waiting mouth. My cute and curvy best friend brushed the hair away from her eye and looked up at me while she sucked my cock. Leo continued to paw at her impressive breasts, and I couldn't blame him. They looked amazing and I wanted to squeeze them and suck them and fuck them all at the same time.

"Oh my god it feels so good, Megan!" Leo howled. "You're going to make me cum!"

Megan groaned onto my cock, and her fluttering eyes and trembling body told me that she was having a powerful orgasm on Leo's cock, but she made no move to allow Leo to dislodge before he started spurting. Leo cried out as he started emptying his balls deep in Megan's cunt, and Megan worked my cock in her mouth even as she screamed onto it with her own orgasm. Her increased intensity drew me suddenly over the edge and then my balls were roiling as thick spurts of cum blasted into Megan's mouth and down her throat.

"Oh holy fuck, Megan!" I groaned just before the dam burst and pleasure exploded through my body. Leo and I were shooting our loads into our best friend's body from both ends, and Megan was greedily sucking and swallowing down my spunk while Leo's erupted in her pussy.

When my knees started to go weak, I pulled my cock out of Megan's mouth and sat down on the edge of the bed to catch my breath while my friends writhed on my bed beside me, both basking in the afterglow of their powerful orgasms and the pleasure of their naked bodies pressed together. Megan pressed her big tits into Leo's chest and locked her lips onto his and there was no way that Leo couldn't taste my cum when she did. To my surprise, Leo made no move of protest, and was clearly enjoying the tongue-battle going on between him and Megan, even if the passionate kiss bore the taste of my cum. During my week on the lake with Kaylee I'd discovered that I was at least a little bit bisexual, and I'd quickly grown comfortable with some same-sex contact, at least within the context of group sex. But I was surprised and a little relieved that Leo, inexperienced as he was, didn't freak out. Or maybe it just didn't occur to him that Megan had just swallowed a whole bunch of my spunk.

"Jesus, we should have started doing this a long time ago," Megan moaned.

"I completely agree," said Leo.

"Are you guys all done, or do you want to keep going?" I asked, waving my still-erect cock around in the air where they could see it.

"Oh fuck yes!" Megan said. "I want you to fuck me with that thing! Leo, I'll suck your cock for you while Connor fucks me. I want both of you to cum in my mouth and my pussy tonight."

I stood up while Megan picked herself up off of Leo, his big hard cock popping free from her pussy followed by a significant dribble of his cum from her open hole. Leo's cock slapped against his stomach, still hard and strong, only now it was thoroughly coated with a mixture of his and Megan's cum. Megan pointed her plump butt in my direction and started sucking Leo's cock right where he lay. I grabbed my cock by the base and slapped it on both of Megan's round ass cheeks one at a time before nudging my swollen cock head against the opening of her dripping wet pussy.

I looked up to see Mom and Dad standing naked just inside my room, smiling and watching as I started to stuff my cock into Megan's pussy. Dad was rock-hard somehow, even after the hours of sucking and fucking they'd just done outside and downstairs in the living room. His cock was bigger than Leo's but still noticeably smaller than mine. But still, he was exceptionally well endowed, and it sure seemed like huge cocks ran in the family. Mom was stroking his hard shaft with one hand and fingering her pussy with the other. They smiled and waved at me before Mom led them out of the room and down the hall to the master bedroom, where the sounds of their fucking soon joined our own.

"Oh my fucking god it's so fucking big!" Megan screamed before I'd even managed to stuff half of my cock into her juicing pussy. "More! Give me more!"

She lowered her face again and her screams of pleasure were muffled by Leo's cock, and Leo added his own delighted howls of pleasure to the cacophony. "Yes Megan! Suck my fucking cock! It feels so fucking good!"

"Oh Megan!" I wailed. "Oh Megan, your pussy feels so fucking good!"

I pushed my hips forward and buried a little more of my shaft into her clenching channel, working until three quarters of my length was inside her. I pushed again, but I seemed to have already bottomed out, because when my cock head met resistance at the end of my stroke, Megan lifted her head and screamed again into the air as her pussy spasmed and clamped down onto me.

"I'm CUMMING! FUCK-FUCK-FUCK I'M FUCKING CUMMING!"

My parents' screams mixed with ours, and it was obvious that they hadn't shut their bedroom door either. Megan continued to cum, one orgasm rolling into the next without stopping, and she alternately screamed into the air or onto Leo's cock while I simply held my cock where it was, stuffed as deep into her pussy as it would go. Just the squeezing sensations of her juicing cumming pussy were enough to make me cum. The vibrations made their way to my big swinging balls as Megan came all over my cock, and I felt the deep churning begin just as Leo and my Mom simultaneously announced that they were about to cum. I reached beneath Megan's body and grabbed both of her swinging tits and held on.

My second orgasm was more intense than the first, and my balls started to pump another huge load of cream up through my cock and deep into Megan's pussy where it mixed with her own juices and Leo's first copious load. Megan was swallowing Leo's cum even as her pussy continued to clench and squeeze around my thick prick. I could feel myself losing the strength to hold myself up, so as I started to tumble forward, I held Megan and turned her body with mine so that we landed next to Leo on the bed and my cock never escaped from her pussy.

We now lay in the spoon position, stroking each other's bodies and catching our breath as our mixed cum leaked slowly out of her pussy and onto the exposed length of my cock. Leo rearranged himself so that he was laying on his side facing Megan, and she kissed him firmly but quickly before turning her head and doing the same to me.

"I love you guys," Megan cooed. "I want this. I've wanted to fuck both of you for I can't remember how long."

"Me too," Leo said. "I'm so glad this happened."

"That makes three of us," I said.

"So I need to get going home," Megan said. "But how do you two feel about sucking each other's cocks next time? I think that would be amazing and sexy and so fucking hot."

* * *

Leo and I did not discuss the possibility of experimenting with each other that night. Instead, Megan laughed at the stupid looks on our faces and jumped up off my bed to find her clothes, and Leo was right behind her. Megan pulled on her panties and shorts, but she was still holding on to her skimpy tank top when she said goodnight to my parents, and she seemed to take some satisfaction to the way Dad's eyes locked onto her big jiggling tits when he told her to have a safe walk home with Leo. It wasn't until just before she opened the front door that she pulled her tank-top on and adjusted her boobs to sit correctly inside it.

Me, Mom, and Dad stood naked in the living room to see Leo and Megan on their way, and when the door closed behind them, I turned toward my parents, very conscious of my big dick swinging between my legs.

"So," I said with a note of teasing in my voice, "how was dinner?"

"It was amazing," Mom said. "I like the new boss a lot better than the old boss."

"Fuck, me too!" Dad said and chuckled.

"Seems like Connor had himself quite an evening too!" Mom said. Then, directly to me she said, "I'm so happy for you and Megan and Leo. You guys are going to have so much fun together."

It took me a moment to respond because I was staring at Mom's incredible tits as she spoke. "Yeah," I said. "It's amazing."

My cock was getting hard again, both from reflections on the evening's activities and from the site of my mother's glorious nudity just a few feet away from me.

Mom smiled at my renewed erection, but she turned to Dad and told him that she was exhausted and headed to bed. Dad was right behind her, and my parents left me standing in the living room alone with my cock standing up hard and tall in front of me.

* * *

The next two days were a little more normal, in that I didn't see either of my parents naked or having sex, and they didn't see me naked or having sex. On the other hand, Megan, Leo, and I got together each day after school for an intense extended threesome. And despite Megan's teasing that first night, we did not attempt to suck each other's cocks. That would happen later.

On Saturday morning I slowly drifted toward consciousness from a dream in which Megan was sucking my cock while Leo fucked her from behind. It was a scene that we'd enacted just the previous afternoon, but I found the dream-land version to be a pleasant recollection of the real thing. My cock was an iron rod, and the sensations of Megan's enthusiastic sucking were causing me to buck my hips in the bed as I started to wake up.

When I opened my eyes I smiled at the dark hair bobbing up and down in front of me, and almost told Megan good morning when I realized the hair was too dark to be Megan's lighter brown. My mother was sucking my cock.

"Holy shit!" I cried. "MOM?"

Mom lifted her head and popped my cock out of her mouth and smiled up at me. "Good morning, sweetie," she said before going right back to sucking my cock. She was good—extremely good—at sucking cock. Better than Megan, better even than Kaylee.

"Mom, what are you—" I tried to sit up and protest, but Mom reached up and placed a hand on my chest and firmly pushed me back down to my pillows. "Oh my god that feels good!"

She sucked on my cock head while pumping my shaft, then began licking the entire length of my cock from between my balls to the tip with long slow strokes of the flat of her tongue. "I've been dying to do this since the other night," she said in between licks.

"But Mom!" I protested over the rising pleasure.

"Relax, baby," she said. "Dad had to go into the office."

"That's not exactly what I meant," I said. "You're sucking my cock!"

"It's the biggest most beautiful cock I've ever seen, Connor," she said, looking at me with a smoldering intensity. "But I guess with big cocks on both sides of the family it makes sense."

"Wait, what the fuck is that supposed to—OH GOD that feels fucking good!" Mom was back to sucking my pole again, taking more of it than anyone had ever managed to take before, almost as much as I had stuffed into Megan's pussy on that first night. The pleasure was overriding my objections to the situation, and her skill was driving me toward an orgasm faster than I'd ever experienced from a blowjob before. "Oh my God you're going to make me cum! Oh fuck oh fuck OH FUCK, I'm gonna CUM!"

My words deteriorated into wordless bellows as my balls started sending thick jets of hot cream surging through my cock and directly down Mom's throat. Over and over my cock shot creamy spunk into my mother's mouth and she swallowed every gulp with ravenous delight.

"Oh my god your cum tastes so good, baby," Mom said once she finally released my cock from her sucking lips. She sat up on the bed and I saw her naked body clearly exposed to me in the morning light, her huge gorgeous tits swaying gently on her chest and her closely trimmed pubic hair crowning her delicious-looking pussy.

"That was amazing," I said as I gasped for breath. "I can't believe we just did that!"

"Catch your breath, honey," she said, "then come downstairs for breakfast. Don't put any clothes on. I don't want anything getting in the way of this monstrous cock today." She leaned over again and kissed me on the cock head, then let go of the rigid shaft and climbed off the bed, leaving me hard-cocked and stunned on the sheets.

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers