Connor's Senior Year Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

"So how goes your mission? Any progress to report?" Kaylee's text message was waiting when I rolled over toward my nightstand after Mom had left the room, her gorgeous round ass swaying as she moved.

"It's been a busy couple of days," I replied, typing into my phone.

Kaylee sent a picture, herself, lying in bed and looking up at her phone in her extended arm. Her free arm held her perfect naked tits together on her chest.

I pointed my cock straight up in the air and snapped a picture and sent it as my reply.

"It looks all shiny," she said. "Was someone recently sucking your cock?"

"Long story," I said, not wanting to let her know that it was my mother's saliva coating my stiff prick.

"You promised to tell me your stories," she said. "Or you won't get to hear mine."

"Me and Megan and Leo had a threesome the other day," I texted. "And the next day. And yesterday."

"No shit! That's awesome! And about time! Megan has wanted you forever."

"How do you know that?"

"It was pretty obvious back when we were doing the library fundraisers and you were following me around like a puppy. Megan was following you exactly the same way and Leo was following her. How is the three-way thing working out? You guys still friends?"

"It's great so far. I actually kind of like having Leo there. I'm thinking of maybe surprising him the way Will surprised me that night with me, you, Will, and Eva."

"So sexy," she said. "Tell them I said hi, and see if Megan will let you send me a picture of her sucking your cock!"

I chuckled. "I'll see what I can do. So what about you, Kay? I think you owe me a story."

"Hang on a sec."

I rolled my eyes and got out of bed, bring the phone with me to the bathroom. The smell of bacon wafted up the stairs and I sighed and my stomach rumbled. My cock had finally softened enough that I was able to pee in a downward direction, and when I finished and washed my hands, another message was waiting from Kaylee.

Another picture, and this one was a doozy. She must have given her phone to the guy, because it was a picture looking down his stomach to his long hard cock, and kneeling naked in front of him were both Kaylee and her roommate, whose name I still hadn't gleaned from our handful of conversations since school started. The guy had a long, thick, dark, uncircumcised cock, probably almost as big as mine. His skin was darker than mine, but I couldn't tell what his ethnicity might have been with just the view of his abs, cock, and legs. The roommate might have been Korean, but I was woefully lacking in my ability to discern East Asian ethnicities. But my ignorance aside, I could plainly see that she was gorgeous, with large dark eyes, long black hair, and tits just a little smaller than Kaylee's.

"Jenny and I found a nice big cock to play with," was Kaylee's next text message.

A few days ago I would have expected a wave of jealousy and revulsion to wash over me at a revelation like this. Sure, we'd agreed to go our separate ways at the close of summer, but that didn't mean I had to torture myself imagining the guys Kaylee was fucking at college on the other side of the country. But instead, I found myself feeling a little more aroused. I was having regular sex with Megan, and whatever had just happened with Mom, so I had no room to be possessive anyway, but nor did I want to be. I was happy for Kaylee, more than a little turned on about the idea of her sucking and fucking the impressive cock in this picture.

"Are you cool with this?"

I realized I'd been staring at the picture and slowly stroking my hard cock and I hadn't replied.

"Sorry, yes! Totally cool. I was so turned on I forgot to reply. Have fun, and I'll see about getting you your requested pic!"

":-*"

* * *

After Mom cleared the breakfast table, I came up behind her at the kitchen sink and reached around to hold both of her tits while she rinsed our plates. My hard cock rested against her back, my balls resting atop her glorious round bottom.

"Your tits are so beautiful, Mom. I've wanted to do this since the other night. I got so excited when you were watching me fuck Megan."

"Me too, baby," Mom said, leaning back against me and guiding one of my hands down between her legs, where I felt the heat and moisture of her pussy. "I was so surprised and turned on when I saw your cock."

"What did you mean by both sides of the family?"

"I mean your father obviously has a really big dick," she said. "And so does my dad and my brothers."

"Grandpa? And Uncle Rick and Uncle Brad?"

"All of them are extremely well endowed. But none of them like you," she said. She turned around and held by throbbing cock in both of her hands. "I told you, this is the biggest cock I've ever seen."

"How do you know about..."

"Don't worry about that right now," she said. "Let's go out to the pool. There won't be many more days like this before we have to close it up. I want to go for a swim. And then I want you to fuck me with this gigantic cock."

* * *

"Oh yes, baby! Eat my pussy! Suck it! Make me cum again!"

I moaned into Mom's pussy as I tongued her juicy hole and licked her prominent hard clit. Our swim had only lasted for a minute or two before I got my hands back on her incredible tits and hers on my painfully hard cock.

Now she was sitting up on the edge of the pool while I sucked her pussy with ravenous abandon. Her first orgasm came almost as soon as I started licking, and now I was working her slowly up to another, hopefully more powerful one.

I was glad to have had the practice over the summer with Kaylee and more recently with Megan, but Mom knew what she wanted and wasn't afraid to guide me.

"Just like that, sweetie."

"A little harder."

"Right on the clit now!"

"Oh fuck just like that! OH FUCK I'M CUMMING!"

I had to help hold her up to keep her from flopping down onto the hard stone tile of the patio when she started to cum. She threw her head back and her body went limp for a moment before her legs suddenly clamped around my body. I was lucky that I had stood up straight to keep her from falling or I might have been suffocated between her thighs when her legs flew together. Mom rubbed herself and bucked her hips hard as she came, gasping and shouting the entire time.

"Oh fuck that was good," she said after a few minutes and she relaxed enough to free me from the grip of her legs. "You suck my pussy so good, baby."

"Will you suck my cock again?"

"Of course I will," she said. "But just for a few minutes. I want you to fuck me."

"Let's get out of the pool," I said. "We can use the same sofa you guys used the other night."

"Perfect," she said.

I climbed out of the water and followed my naked mother over to where I'd witnessed her riding Dad's boss's cock just three nights ago. She sat down, her butt right on the edge of the cushion, and reached up to grab my cock as I moved in close. She sucked me in and swallowed me right into her throat.

"Holy fuck!" I gasped.

Her eyes never left mine as she began to work her head up and down on my long thick fuck pole, swallowing it nearly whole on every stroke. Soon my cock was dripping with a thorough coating of her spit, and Mom released me from her mouth and gave me one last lick before leaning back and spreading her legs.

"Fuck me," she said. "Fuck my pussy with that monstrous cock."

I leaned over her, supporting myself on my palms on either side of her chest and she grabbed my slick cock and nudged it against the soaking wet opening of her pussy. I captured one of her nipples in my mouth and sucked and pushed my hips forward. My cock sank a few inches into her pussy and we both howled with delight.

"Oh my FUCK!" Mom screamed. "It's so FUCKING BIG!"

"Oh my god, Mom," I cried at the same time. "Your pussy feels so good!"

"Give it to me," she said. "Fuck me. Cum in me! Give me that fucking cock!"

I pushed forward again, and again we screamed together at the pleasure. My cock was buried nearly to the hilt in Mom's pussy, and she started to cum before I had a chance to withdraw for another stroke. Wildly strumming her clit, Mom thrashed and bucked beneath me as her pussy clenched on my cock and her huge tits flailed and crashed on her chest.

"Just having you inside me makes me cum!" she whimpered once her orgasm subsided. But it wasn't long before another one started rocking her body again. I was able to slowly pump in and out of her pussy a few times before her legs locked around me again and her pussy gripped my cock hard as she came. "Oh my GOD! I CAN'T STOP CUMMING!"

Her orgasm eventually subsided again, and again I started to fuck her, and again she started to cum. My cock and balls were soaked with her juices, and Mom's chest and face began to flush even as her eyes rolled up in her head with every orgasm. Over and over she came, howling and screaming and practically crushing my cock as I gradually worked up to a consistent rhythm. By the time my balls started to churn and roil, Mom was cumming so hard I thought she might launch us off the couch with her thrashing.

"FUUUUUUUUUCK!" she screamed.

"OH FUCK MOM!" I replied. "I'M GOING TO CUM IN YOUR PUSSY!"

"YEEEEEESSSSS! OOOOOHAAAAAGH! FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

Cum exploded from my cock and surged deep into Mom's pussy. I collapsed against her, her huge tits pressing into my chest as we rocked against each other. Over and over I continued to spurt hot cock cream while her pussy soaked us both with her cum.

"Oh my god," Mom said. "Oh my fucking god, I've never been fucked like that before. I've never fucking cum that hard in my life!"

"I can't believe we did this," I said. "But you're so beautiful and sexy, Mom. It was absolutely amazing!"

"Oh baby," she said. "I loved every second of it. I think we should go in the house and get a drink of water before we go again."

"Again?" I laughed. "Are you serious?"

"Connor," she said. "We can stop if you want, but your cock is still as hard as steel right now."

She was right. "Oh yeah," I said as I slowly extracted my soaked fuck-pole from Mom's sodden pussy. When my cock head cleared her opening, my cock sprang up straight in the air again and swayed there gently in the hot sunlight, coated with a mixture of her cum and mine. Mom leaned forward and sucked me clean, then stood and led me back into the house.

"Your Dad can almost always go all night," she said, "but even he needs a few minutes to recharge in between fucks."

"It's been like this ever since I hooked up with Kaylee," I said. "Sometimes I think it's hard more often than it's soft."

"I knew that girl was special," she said. "She woke up the sleeping sex dragon inside my boy."

"So is this okay?" I asked, watching my mother drink her glass of water while sweat trickled down her naked body. "Dad's not going to like freak out or anything?"

"Trust me, sweetie," Mom said. "Don't worry about your Dad. He didn't have any problem watching Gary fuck me the other night, right?"

"Well no," I said. "But Gary isn't his son."

"Like I said," she said, moving over to me and taking my nearly empty water glass out of my hand, "trust me." She kissed me on the lips, our first kiss of the day, strangely enough, but unlike any kiss we had ever shared before. Her tongue darted into my mouth immediately, and I found myself returning the favor. I pulled her body against mine, pressing her tits into my chest and trapping my cock against her stomach.

Mom pulled back and smiled up at me. "Let's go fuck in the living room. Bend me over the arm of the sofa and fuck my brains out."

"Yes, Mom," I said with a smile.

* * *

"Oh my God, it's like I already forgot how fucking big it is!"

I slowly worked my cock back into Mom's pussy as she howled and screamed into a couch cushion. I was half-way there when we heard a car in the driveway come to a stop and then the sound of doors opening and closing again.

"Oh fuck," I said, starting to pull back and flee the living room.

"No!" she said. "Don't you dare stop fucking me! It's just your Dad back from the office!"

But it wasn't Dad. Martha marched into the house with bags over both of her shoulders and stopped dead in her tracks. My big sister was sweating from her exertion of carrying her bags in the heat of the mid-morning sun, and I could see the beads slowly descending into the valley of her cleavage. Her tits were as big as Mom's, on display in a tight halter-top under which there was clearly no bra. She was more slender than Mom everywhere else and a little taller. "Holy shit!" she gasped. "Mom! Connor!"

I stumbled back from the sofa, dislodging my raging erection from Mom's pussy, and inadvertently exposing its full size and orientation to Martha's wide-eyed stare. "Oh my god it's fucking huge!" Martha practically whispered, her eyes locked on my cock.

Martha dropped her bags and took off her clothes.

There will be a Chapter 2, I promise.