All Comments on 'Conquered!'

by Radovain

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
juicycarameljuicycaramelover 12 years ago
WOW!

i thought that was really good! i loved how they seem 2 give eachother wut they really needed. great job on sum of the different ways u described their coupling, much better than the usual take her, force her 2 cum & leave her ashamed. it's awesome that they get married cuz it's not like marrying her rapist but her dream guy. maybe he heard how she likes to struggle, maybe he's only forceful wen he's been drinking, anyhoo, i really enjoyed these characters & how they "conquered" eachother. i'd love 2 read more abt the 2yrs dating & their marriage! ;o) THANX 4 SHARING!!

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelover 12 years ago
YES!

You got it exactly right! These are two people who really want each other, but she won't give in til he FORCES her. He doesn't beat her, he doesn't humiliate her, he doesn't really threaten or intimidate her. He just takes her--truly "conquers" her. Oh how I wish there were a lot more non-consent stories like this! Nice job, and VERY hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Cock stiffening!

How about one where he forces you to let him lick and suck your asshole, describing how it tastes and smells to him while doing it? The story was fantastic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous