Conquest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fffuuuuuucccckkkk!!" She screamed, resting her hands on the bed on either side of me as she pounded her ass up and down on top of me. "Give it to me you big dicked bastard. Fuck me till I beg for mercy...then keep fucking me till I pass out...then keep fucking me till I...OH MY FUCKING GAAAWWWDDDD!!"

I prayed that she was cumming, I was pretty sure she was, but it was too late for me to stop my own load from erupting from my balls and racing up my cockshaft. Her pussy was milking and massaging my cock as it plowed in and out of her, and she moved her hands onto my chest as she started grinding her cunt down to meet my frantic strokes.

"Shoot that fucking cum in me muthafucker! Give it to me! It's mine, I earned it." She growled, throwing her head back as her eyes rolled up in her head. "Fill my cunt with that ho..."

She gasped as I twisted to the side and rolled over on top of her. Her legs slithered around my hips, her heels hooking under the cheeks of my ass. She started pumping her heels into my asscheeks, rocking her own ass up off the bed to meet my strokes.

We tore at each other like a pair of animals for God only knows how long. I looked down when I noticed that she was laying limply under me, and I slowed my strokes, almost coming to a stop.

"I didn't say you could stop asshole." She groaned, squeezing one eye halfway open.

"I didn't stop, I'm thinking about changing positions." I said, laying out on her and slipping my arms under her. "Your turn to get on top again."

"Mmmmmmm, do me doggy instead." she giggled, opening her eyes to look at me. "Your dick will go really deep that way."

"I'd still be doing all the work." I laughed, resting my head in the crook of her neck. I licked the sweat from her neck, then raised up to chew on her earlobe.

"Oh God...yeah, do it just like that." She moaned. He pussy clenched and spasmed around my cock, and I felt her knees tightening against my hips, slowing my strokes.

"So I guess I found a sweet spot, miss Rhonda?" I whispered, nipping at her earlobe, then moving over to run the tip of my tongue around the shell before dipping it into her ear.

"No way! Did you just give me a Wet Willie?" She shrieked, pushing me off of her.

I rolled to the side, and she scrambled off the bed and dashed into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her.

She was gone almost five minutes, and when she opened the door, she was still poking a piece of toilet paper into her ear.

"Sorry for breaking the mood sire." She said, looking down at the bed. "But you found the ONLY thing I do not like about sex. It's..."

"I don't care, and it's okay." I laughed. "If I don't learn what you do and don't like, how will I get you to keep coming back to my bed?"

(-)

"You called me asshole." I said, taking her glass from her and pouring her more wine. "I'm fine with big dicked muthafucker, but asshole crosses some sort of line..."

"On the other side of those walls, I'll call you sire, and kiss your as any way you tell me to." She grinned, rolling up on her side to look at me. "But I told you, in this room, we're equals. I'm your whore, and you're my bitch. You're my stud, and I'm your slut. We both get to do and say any fucking thing we want, because that's the way it has to be if you want to get the most out of this."

"No, there has to be some kind of limit. You..."

"Sire, you cannot hold something said in the throws of passion against your lover...unless it's another lover's name of course. I'd kill a bitch if he did that to me..."

"Good, you won't back down. That's what I wanted to see." I said, moving on top of her and pinning her arms to the bed. She resisted for an instant, and in that moment I felt a strength that I knew could throw me off if she wished. "Equals. I never had anyone who had the nerve to suggest it, much less demand it."

"Stay on the path you're on, Rhonda The Blonde, I command you." I said, my voice deepening into regal tones. "A stud for a slut, a bitch for a whore, a pair brought together though desire and need. Serve me well, and I will serve you in return."

"As you command sire."

"Elliot. You can't be my equal if you don't use my name." I laughed, easing down on the bed till I was lying beside her, my head resting on her breasts. "Now I'm going to sleep. If you want more fucking, you'll have to wait till morning."

"As you will Elliot. But I'll expect to be fucked right and proper in the morning." She said softly. "Or there'll be hell to pay asshole..."

(-)

I awoke at the first feather light stroke up the underside of my cock. At some point during the night I'd rolled over onto my back, and hadn't felt it when Rhonda had moved the sheets off of me.

I lay still, not letting my breathing change, or showing any other sign that I was awake, but she sensed it, because she wrapped her fingers around the shaft of my cock, stroking it lazily as she lifted it away from my body.

"Go back to sleep sire...Elliot." She said in a soft, soothing voice as she gently kissed the knob. Her tongue swept across the sensitive skin, dipping into the piss hole, then teasing along the edges of the flaring rim.

She moved away, sliding up so she laid beside me. I felt her breasts pressing against me as she lay her head on my shoulder. Her hand stayed on my cock, resting lightly, not moving.

"Sleep Elliot." She said again. "The sun won't be up for a few hours yet, and you'll need your rest if you're going to pleasure me properly."

I didn't answer, I just laid there feeling her against me. It only took a few minutes for her to begin breathing deeply and evenly, finding sleep easily.

(-)

Sunlight streamed through the windows when I woke up again. I rarely slept passed dawn, and the bright sunlight was disorienting me.

"Lucien!" I shouted, rolling over and pulling a pillow over my head.

"Yes sire?" He said as he scurried into the room.

"Close the damned curtains, and what the hell time is it anyway?" I grumbled, pulling the pillow tighter around my head.

"It's almost oh nine hundred sire." Lucien said as he went over and closed the heavy curtains. "The blonde said you wanted to sleep in this morning, because you had been up half the night forcing yourself on her. She said that you had ordered her to have her things brought here, and to have a suitable wardrobe made up for her. She told me that if you were not up by ten hundred, I was to make breakfast, then wake you."

Tossing the pillow aside, I rolled over and sat up, leaning against the headboard.

"What else did she say, and where the hell is she anyway?"

"She was up and bathed before I came in this morning sire." Lucien said as he stood at the foot of the bed. "She told me to contact your tailors to arrange a fitting for her this morning, then to call the stewards to have her things moved to your quarters."

He paused, looking down at the bed.

"Out with it Lucien, what else did she say?"

"It's not what she said sire, it's what she did." He said slowly. "She cooked sire, and oh my god, the meal she prepared! Eggs, biscuits and gravy, bacon and sausages...and all the while barking out orders and recounting how you had had your way with her again and again throughout the night..."

I burst out laughing, and rolled off the bed, heading for the bathroom.

"Bring me coffee Lucien, I'll be in the living room after I shower." I said lightly, looking back at him. "Then find her and ask her to present herself when she has a moment."

"Should I lay something out for you sire?" Lucien asked.

"Casual clothes, it appears I'm taking the day off." I laughed as I stepped into the bathroom.

(-)

There had not been a war on the American continent for 150 years, but when it happened, it was devastating.

By 2034 the population in North America had shrunk from 600 to 250 million, with almost 60 million living east of the Mississippi. Most of the population losses were in the United States, but Canada and Mexico suffered as well as food, power and communications networks were disrupted. More people died from starvation and disease than from fighting.

Troops had been recalled from all over the world prior to the fall, and positioned throughout the country to help prop up the government as unrest grew. This resulted in most of the domains that came to power being evenly matched militarily.

In the Eastern Territories that I controlled, the power grid had been restored, infrastructure was rebuilt around the nuclear hot zones, farm land seized to form local collectives, and an education system reestablished.

The legal system was simple, do what you're told, or die. There was only one punishment for crime, death. We didn't have the resources to support a criminal population, and the people learned that justice was dispensed equally. The people put in place to manage them were just as accountable as the average citizen, and after a few dozen were executed for corruption, things began to come together.

You might wonder what the rest the world was doing while all this was going on.

The Chinese economy had collapsed when it's largest customer and debtor ceased to exist. There was little civil unrest, but millions died from starvation as food shortages swept the country.

The Russians made a move to take Alaska, but were driven back by the Canadians who claimed it as their own. With their economy in shambles, they saw widespread mutinies in the military, and were no longer considered a military power.

The Middle East erupted into religious and tribal infighting as the oil money dried up. The Israelis nuked a dozen arab cities after a coordinated attack from Egypt, Jordan, and the Palistinian state failed, and the arabs pretty much left them alone after that.

Europe limped along like nothing was going on, having hosted two world wars in the previous century.

In Africa, no one noticed that the rest of the world was going to hell in a handbasket, because that continent had been fucked for over a century.

(-)

The capitol of the Eastern Territories is in Knoxville Tennessee, because it is centrally located.

So why the hell am I in Lord Barton's estate just south of Detroit? Two reasons, food, and production facilities.

The Dakotas had taken Michigan, but they weren't making the best use of it. Most of the factories were shuttered, farmland lay untilled, and fishing was almost non-existent.

I sent messages asking what they would take in trade for the state, but received no response. I sent another message after moving two divisions into Ohio and Indiana, right on the Michigan border. Again, no response.

So we attacked, with one division sweeping up the east side of the state, and the other up the west side. We met token resistance, and in less than two weeks, we were occupying Michigan.

(-)

I was sitting on the couch in the living room going through the pile of reports that covered the coffee table when the blonde swept in just before noon.

She was wearing khaki riding pants, brown knee high boots, and a starched white shirt. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail that fell halfway down her back.

She looked fantastic.

"Lucien!" She barked, not even acknowledging me. "Tell these people where to put my things, then have the master of the house attend me in his bedroom."

Lucien looked at me as she strode across the room and closed the bedroom door behind her.

I stood up and tossed the report I'd been reading onto the pile, grinning at Lucien.

"Have them make a room into a closet for her for now. We'll have her personal effects moved into my room later." I said as I turned and followed her into the bedroom.

(-)

"You look incredible." I said as I entered the room. "But if you think you're going to dom me, you're out of your mind."

She turned and looked at me as I sat on the side of the bed, then lifted her foot and sat it in my lap before she spoke.

"I have no intention of trying to dominate you sire, you will submit willingly to my charms, I promise." She said with a sly smile. "But if you would be so kind, would you help me take of these boots?"

"I actually like the way they make you look." I said lightly as I lowered the zipper on the inside of her calf. When I reached the bottom, I lifted her foot and eased the boot off, letting it fall to the floor.

"So do I, but these are the only shoes I could find that fit." She muttered as she lifted her other foot. "Unless you want to see me in sandals or combat boots."

"I think you'd look fine in combat boots, but I'll have someone find you some other shoes." I laughed as I made quick work of the other boot, dropping it on the floor beside it's twin.

"Isabelle already notified your people to look for my sizes." She said as she opened the button on her pants. She stopped and looked at me before she lowered the zipper.

"Did you sleep well? You're well rested, and ready to perform your manly duties?" She asked, trying not to smile.

"I slept very well." I said leaning forward and reaching for the zipper on her pants. "I have to tell you, I'm not used to sleeping that late."

Batting my hands away, she eased the zipper halfway down, so I could just see the golden fringe of her pubes.

"Did Lucien feed you? I told him to..."

"He fed me, and as per your orders, only let me have two cups of coffee. I've been drinking orange juice and water for 2 hours, and I hate orange juice."

"We'll find a juice you do like, or mix something." She said as she lowered the zipper all the way down and started shimmying the pants over her hips.

I let her get the tight pants down over her hips, then grabbed her and spun her around, pushing her back onto the bed.

She laughed and kicked her feet as I grabbed the cuffs of her pants and pulled them down, and all resistance faded as I pushed her legs apart and dipped my head between them.

"Mmmmmmm, it looks like you found a nice juicy Georgia peach to suck the juice from." She laughed as my tongue poked into the fleshy folds of her pussy. She squealed happily, her hands coming to rest on the back of my head as I pried her pussylips apart with my thumbs.

"Oooohh, you've done this before you naughty boy." She giggled as I sucked one pussylip into my mouth, nipping at it with my teeth. She purred when I moved to the other one, nibbling at it with my lips.

Lifting her legs, I spread her pussylips wider, darting my tongue up into the warm wet hole. She was sopping wet, and smelled like ambrosia to me. I ate her hungrily, sucking, licking and nibbling at every part of her I could reach.

I fucked my tongue deep inside her, stabbing it in and out, then pulled back, moving up so I could suck on her clit.

Her hands coming down to block me caught me by surprise.

She was grinning sheepishly when I looked up at her. She'd opened her shirt and her breasts were supported by a wide strip of cloth wrapped under them, then up around her neck.

"My little button gets sensitive, so if you lick it now..."

"Then what next?" I asked, moving my mouth back down and kissing her fur fringed mound.

"I want to feel you in me. You have a beautiful cock and I loved how you felt inside me last night. I would have loved to fall asleep with you inside me."

I grunted as I pulled away from her pussy, opening my pants and pushing them down as I got to my feet. She skittered back into the middle of the bed, watching as I kicked my pants off. I knee walked up between her legs as she opened them wider, lifting her knees in the air.

"Please..." She whimpered, reaching out and grabbing the shaft of my cock when it got close enough. She rubbed the tip up and down the length of her slit a few times, then pressed it against the opening, tugging on the shaft to get me inside her.

"Ohgodohgodohgod...I've been thinking about this all day." She purred as she hooked her heels under my asscheeks and pulled me forward.

The head of my cock popped through the tight ring of muscle guarding her entrance, followed by three inches of cock meat.

Her eyes were squeezed shut, and her head rocked back and forth as she tried to get more of me in her.

She fought me as I pulled back, then gasped as I plowed back in. I kept my strokes short, letting her juices lubricate me as I increased the length of my strokes. It was only a couple of minutes before I was plunging in balls deep on every stroke.

"Do it hard, sire. Fuck me hard and fast." She panted, pulling me down on top of her. "Use me, make me your whore and spill your seed in me. I want it, I want to feel you shooting in me, I want to know I'm pleasing you."

I grunted as I pounded into her as hard as I could, my ass a blur as I moved over her writhing body. Her ass arched up to meet my strokes and her heels kicked into my ass, driving me into her. My arms slipped under her, and I raised her off the bed, shuttling her up and down over the length of my cock as I slammed into her again and again.

"You're going to cum, aren't you?" She grunted in my ear. "I can feel it. I can feel your cock throbbing and pulsing inside me. You're going to flood my fertile pussy with your seed and put your son inside me. I can feel it...here it cums...yes...now!!"

I roared as my ass jerked forward, driving the full length of my cock into her as the first fiery slugs of cum spewed from the tip in sticky white jets. She raised her legs higher, lifting her ass off the bed, letting my cock bottom out in her spasming cunt channel.

"All of it." She whispered harshly as she drew my head down. "Give me every drop of that seed sire, we don't know which one will spawn your son."

I jerked back, raising up on outstretched arms as I held my cock buried balls deep inside her, letting the last spurts rain their precious cargo deep into her pussy.

I collapsed on top of her, and I felt her arms envelope me as her knees came up, clenching against my hips, holding me deep inside her. I didn't try to move, I just let her hold me as I finally started to process what she had said.

(-)

Half an hour later I was still on top of her, my cock now soft inside her. Her knees were up under my armpits, so her ass was arched up off the bed. I was resting on my forearms over her, but I could still feel her body against me.

"Come down here." She said softly, pulling me toward her. "You can lay on me. I'm a big girl, you're not going to hurt me."

Relaxing my arms, I let my weight settle on top of her, and she purred as she felt me stretch out over her.

"Mmmmmm, that's a good boy, just let mama hold you. You worked so hard, and you dumped so much of your potent seed in me..."

"Is that really what you want?" I asked, whispering into her neck. "Do you really want to have my child?"

"I want a son, and I'm ovulating." She said as she turned her head and kissed me gently on the cheek. "You were going to fuck me anyway, and you look like good stock, so it just makes sense to have you breed me. The medics said I have two days left on my cycle, so if you don't want it to happen, get up and go now, otherwise, we're not leaving this bed for the next two days."

After a moment, I nodded into her neck, then raised up, looking at the door.

"Lucien!" I shouted.

"Yes sire?" He said, opening the door and stepping into the room. When he saw us still entwined, he averted his eyes and waited.

"Clear the floor Lucien, and double the security detail on the lifts and the stairs." I said quickly. "No one but you is to enter my quarters for the next three days, and if the blonde tries to leave without me, shoot her."

"Sire?" Lucien asked in a breathless whisper.

"Ask the medics what foods increase sperm production Lucien, and have the cooks prepare those foods." Rhonda said lightly, leaning up to kiss me on the chest. "They don't need to know what or why, just have them prepare the meals."