Conquest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes mistress." Lucien replied automatically. He was so used to following orders that her command seemed normal.

I looked down at Rhonda, then back at Lucien.

"Just have them bring the foods here Lucien." I said, grinning at him. "If what you say is true, the blonde can cook for me. Isn't that right my friend?"

"Yes sire, you'll eat very well with the lady cooking for you."

"Go Lucien, make the arrangements." I said lightly, turning back to Rhonda under me as he closed the door behind him.

"You're getting hard again, I can feel it." She giggled.

"Then I guess we need to do something about that, don't we?" I laughed as I started stroking lazily in and out of her.

(-)

The next three days were a blur as we took each other in every position we could think of.

The Blonde was insatiable, and she made sure to keep me buried deep inside her every time she made me cum. Her ass and her mouth were just as talented and as welcoming as her cunt, but I was only allowed to cum when my cock was in her pussy. She was serious about me planting my son in her belly.

(-)

She was standing on the balcony, leaning on the railing when I came up behind her.

"Good morning Elliot." She laughed as I pushed down on her back. She spread her feet a little wider apart and bent her knees as I fit the head of my cock between her pussylips and forced myself into her.

"Good morning Lady Rhonda." I grunted, putting my hands on her hips and pulling her back toward me as I drove my cock into her. "What are you looking at?"

"Lord Barton." She said, nodding toward the figure lashed to an X shaped frame in the middle of the courtyard. Humping her hips back at me, she looked back over her shoulder at me. "What are you going to do about him?"

"I haven't thought about it." I said, settling into a comfortable rhythm. Her cunt was already wet from our coupling a few hours ago, but she was still as tight as the first time I had entered her. "I've had more pleasant things on my mind."

"We'll have to deal with him...later." She said in a husky voice as she braced her arms on the rail and ground her ass against me. She started rocking back and forth, making my cock plunge in and out of the slick sheath of her cunt. "But for now, just keep fucking me...oh fuck, that cock feels so good inside me..."

"I intend to my pretty." I laughed, picking up the pace. My cock plowed in and out of her making loud sucking and slurping noises as it did. "I'm going to make you cum, then dump another..."

"Sire?" Lucien said behind me. "The troops...the troops can see you from the courtyard, sire. They..."

"Good." Rhonda laughed, raising up and resting her forearms on the railing. She looked out over the courtyard at the faces staring up at us.

"Warriors of the eastern lands, your master is breeding his mare to provide him a son and an heir." She shouted. "He has been mounting me for three days, filling me with his potent seed again and again to ensure that I will bear his child. What do you think of that?"

A cheer went up from the courtyard that went on for several minutes. I came in her pussy again, falling onto her back with the effort, and the sound just grew louder.

"Tell the troops that their master has done his duty, Lucien." She moaned as she writhed under me. "And double the rations for the evening meal for their support."

"As you wish mistress." Lucien said softly as he retreated back inside.

"So." Rhonda said after a moment. "Are you going to fuck me again, or should we let the troops get back to work?"

(-)

Lord Barton had been governor of Michigan when we captured it. He was a cousin in the clan that ran the Dakotas, but had no experience in management, much less governing, so the territory had fallen into near anarchy. As long as he had food to eat and women to fuck, he was happy with the state of affairs.

We had only been in the territory for three weeks, but we already had farm land designated as collectives and under the plow in the hopes of getting at least one harvest this year. Every fishing boat that could be found was put out on the Great Lakes, and the fish they'd caught were already being distributed through out the state.

The factories and production facilities were another matter. Most of them had been closed when the corporations had moved their operations offshore when the corporate tax rate was raised to sixty percent in the first year of the Clinton administration.

Surprisingly, most of them were in decent condition. They had just been sitting idle for so long that it was going to take thousands of man hours to get them producing again.

The problem now was, what to do with the little shit.

Most of the senior staff wanted to execute him and send his head back to his family in the Dakotas as a warning. Cooler heads suggested sending him back alive, as a gesture of good will.

"The Mormons want him as a bargaining chip." Colonel Murdoch put in. "The Dakotas have been encroaching on their territory from Montana, and are starting to get aggressive about it."

Murdoch had been one of the first to throw in with me when we'd mutinied. He now commanded a division, and we both knew that his troops were much more loyal to him than to me.

But he generally made sense, presenting clear, well thought out ideas. I was about to ask him to go on when The Blonde spoke up.

"Giving Barton to the Mormons will cause more problems than it solves." She said from her place beside me. "We're going to send him back to his people, carrying a message."

"Are we going to listen to this serving woman just because she shares your bed sir?" Major Burke asked, shaking his head as he looked down the table at me.

"This serving woman is going to bear my child, and will be my queen once she does." I replied calmly, not rising to the bait. "But she ran the kitchen here under Lord Barton, and knows his people. I'd like to hear more about what she has to say."

"We'll have to talk about me being queen." Rhonda softly said as she got to her feet. "But that's a conversation for another time."

"Lord Barton is a cousin in the clan that runs the Dakotas." She began as she walked over to a map on one wall. "This clan is a group of families that has been intermarrying for generations in what used to be North and South Dakota. The Barton's are second in number to the Hanson's, and the matriarch of the Barton family is Lord Barton's mother. That's why he was made governor."

She paused, looking around the room. Her gaze settled on Burke.

"They will come after him, and they will react violently if you kill him, his mother will see to that." She went on. "So that leaves your best option as sending him back to them, with a message."

"How do you know so much about the Barton's and the clan that runs the Dakotas?" Burke asked. "He's only been in Michigan for four years. He replaced his uncle I think."

"Lady Camille, Barton's sister, liked my cooking, and she'd spend hours in the kitchen talking to me." Rhonda said lightly, moving back to her seat beside me. "She loved talking about her family. I really didn't have a choice but to listen, she was the lord's sister after all."

"Useful information." Major Ward said, looking at her with a new respect. "How would you handle this situation, if we were to return him to them?"

"I'd send an escort of at least two thousand men, parading him through the state on his cross, and leaving him on it until you reach their border." She said, glancing at me, then back at Ward. "Let the people see the man that neglected them, but do not let them hurt him. Once you reach the border with the Dakotas, send emissaries to let them know you are coming, and why."

Heads were nodding around the table as they considered what she had said. I gave them a moment before I spoke.

"What message would you send with him?" I asked her.

"That's not for me..."

"Speak woman, you have our attention." I said, looking around the table. "We like what we've heard so far, so by all means, continue."

"As you wish sire." She replied, giving me a look that said that there would be hell to pay later.

"My message would be, we took your land and killed your troops in less than two weeks, but we are returning your kin to you, as a gesture of good will." She said slowly. "We took this action because the people and the lands were being neglected, and there are factories that could be producing goods sitting idle. Your kin allowed this to happen, and we could not sit idly by any longer."

"That's good." Ward muttered, scribbling furiously on a pad in front of him. "Please, go on my lady."

"That's about all I have, if you want the truth." Rhonda laughed. "Give them an inflated number of troops you can throw at them, remind them that you control some of the nukes in Kansas...you do don't you? You took Wichita, and that used to be the command center..."

"We control some of the nukes in Kansas, but that's not common knowledge." I said. "Or at least I didn't think it was."

"What the lady proposes makes sense sir." Murdoch said, looking back and forth between us. "Who would we send to lead this expedition?"

I looked over at Rhonda.

She shook her head as she looked around the table

"I do not know your officers." She said seriously. "But I would say that it would have to be a loyal, senior commander."

Every eye in the room turned toward Murdoch.

I gave him a moment, than asked, "Will you do this for us my old friend?"

"Aye sir, I've had worse assignments." He said with a small smile. "May I take my own troops?"

"Only your best. Two thousand as an escort, another two thousand a days march behind in case you need them." I said. "But there is to be no looting or pillaging. Any troops found looting are to be executed on the spot. Is that clear?"

"Understood sir. We'll arrange for supplies through Indiana, Illinois and Iowa, and we won't be going far into Dakota territory, so there will be little opportunity for looting." Murdoch said, nodding his agreement.

"Good, work out the details with the staff, you should be ready to leave in two days." I said. "Can you be ready by then?"

"Yes sir, we'll be ready." Murdoch said, turning to his aide. He turned back to me and grinned.

"I suppose we should start giving Barton food and water. We don't want him to die before we leave."

(-)

"Queen? What the hell made you think I want to be queen?" She shouted as soon as the door closed behind us.

"You are going to bear my child...my son." I said calmly. "The mother of the crown prince is a queen, not a consort or a kitchen wench. There are proprieties that must be observed."

Rhonda's face clouded up, turning a deep pink as she shook with rage. Her hands balled into fists, and I honestly thought she was going to hit me.

"Proprieties...Lucien! Call the stewards, and have them move my things back to my old rooms." She yelled as she stalked over to the bar and poured a shot of tequila. She downed the shot and poured another, glaring at me all the while.

"Belay that Lucien." I said as he ran into the room. "Take the Blonde into my bedroom and prepare her for mounting. Knock her out and tie her to the bed if you have to. Then roll me a couple joints that will knock me on my ass and help me forget all this drama."

"Stay where you are Lucien, like you have a chance of knocking me out anyway." Rhonda growled.

Tossing back the second shot, she stalked over to me, her hips swaying sensually, her tits bouncing in her blouse. She came to a stop in front of me, her hands on her hips as she looked me in the eye.

"Do not speak." I said as she opened her mouth. "I need to explain the reality of the situation you have placed yourself in. You asked me to treat you as an equal, which I have. Then you ordered me to get you pregnant, which I hope I have, after all the effort I've put into it."

Her eyes went wide, and her mouth dropped open, but I just went on.

"I have kept my side of our bargain, now it's time for you to keep yours. That means, if you do get pregnant, you perform your duties as dictated by our people, which means that you become my wife, and my queen."

"No, that's not what..."

"Not what you wanted?" I asked. "Too bad, that's what you asked for. You just didn't think it through. I promise you, that if you do not get pregnant, you will be free to go. If you want to stay in the territories I control, I will find you a home and provide you protection for the rest of your life. If not, I will not interfere."

"If I may my lady." Lucien said, stepping up beside her.

She turned and looked at him and said, "What is it Lucien?"

"In the six years I have been in the service of my master, I have never seen him happier, nor seen him grant anyone the liberties he grants you." He said looking up at her. "He indeed, does treat you as an equal, and has taken you into his home, not just his bed. You are free to roam the..."

"He told you to shoot me if I left his quarters without him, Lucien!" She shouted, making him wince.

"Yes mistress, but that order was rescinded the same day." He told her. "You have been free to leave anytime you wished."

"You could have told me that." she muttered, glancing at me.

"An oversight." I said lightly. "Rhonda The Blonde, the night we met I commanded you to continue down the path you laid out. Then you told me that you wanted me to get you pregnant while you followed that path. As I said, if you do not get pregnant, you will be allowed to leave. If that is the path you now choose, I will stop having sex with you, but you will stay under my supervision until you prove that you are not pregnant. Ladies maids will be brought in to attend you, and ensure that you do nothing to prevent a possible pregnancy."

I stepped away and walked over to the bar and tossed back a shot of bourbon, then made a bourbon and coke.

"When I asked you why you wanted me to get you pregnant, you said that you wanted a child, and that I looked like good stock." I said, looking over at her. "Well, I want a son, and I think your are excellent stock to make one with. I also think you will be a good mother to our child, and queen for our people. I can't make you want either job. But I can make you do them."

She was quiet as she looked at me, then turned to Lucien.

"Tell me Lucien." She said slowly. "Do you think he'll ever love me?"

"I think he already loves you mistress." Lucien answered, not missing a beat. "He just doesn't know how to say it."

(-)

"Say the words." Rhonda said, not looking at me as she laid beside me. We were kicked back on our bed passing a joint back and forth. It was our third.

"What words would that be?" I asked, knowing full well what she wanted me to say.

"I knew you couldn't say it. You just want a brood mare to squirt out your spawn and show off on holidays." She spat. She took a big hit off the joint and handed it back to me.

"You're the one that brought up the idea of having a baby. I would have been happy just fucking you." I said, then took a long hit off the joint before handing it back. I held my breath for a moment, then exhaled before I spoke again.

"Do I love you? I don't know, but if Lucien thinks I do, he's probably right." I said. "I'm not in love with you, but I can see that happening in the future. You're everything I ever wanted in a woman. You're strong willed, self reliant, and you've got a body that makes men desire you, and other women hate you. What's not to fall in love with?"

She was quiet for a long time as we passed the joint back and forth.

"I was in love with you before I even met you." She said softly. "You were the warrior king that united millions of people that needed a leader, not a ruler. And that's what you did, you led them. You fed them, gave them rules to follow, and put them to work rebuilding the world that had collapsed around them. I was so happy when I heard that your troops were coming to Michigan. Then when Lucien came and said that you wanted me to come to your bed...it was a dream come true."

"I grew up in Atlanta, and I was sixteen, visiting a friend in Ann Arbor when the fall happened." She went on. "I was trapped here, there was no way for me to get home. When the Dakotas invaded in thirty-one, I was taken and trained as a cook at Lord Nielsen's estate in Detroit. I worked there for two years before Lord Barton came in thirty-four. His wife had me moved here, to the small estate, because she like my cooking. Lady Camille moved here with her."

I rolled up on my side and laid my hand on her stomach, just looking at her.

"Go on." I said after a moment.

"There's not much else to tell." She said, looking up at the ceiling as she hit the joint. "You came here, I made sure the procurers saw me, I already knew what kind of women you liked..."

"So you wanted this to happen." I said. It wasn't a question. "Was it just luck that you were ovulating the first night you were in my bed?"

She closed her eyes, and I could see tears running from the corners. She just nodded.

"Do you really want me to be the father of your child?" I asked.

"Yes." she whispered.

"Do you want me to love you, the way you love me?"

She turned her head and looked at me as she answered. "Yes."

"I think I want that too, but it's not going to happen overnight." I said, moving over so I could lay my head on her breasts.

"Will you keep trying to put your babies in me?" She asked softly, running her fingers through my hair.

"So it's babies now. Plural." I laughed. "One isn't going to be enough?"

"No, we'll need lots of babies in the new world we're going to build." She said. "Besides, making them is alot of fun."

(-)

"Lord Barton." I said, looking up at him as he hung on the X shaped frame in the middle of the courtyard. "Do you know who I am?"

He raised his head slowly and opened his eyes. He was sunburned on his shoulders, chest and legs, and he had lost weight since I had last seen him. That wasn't surprising since he hadn't had any food, and very little water for almost a week.

"Major...Green." He said in a raspy voice as he stared down at me. "Commander of the rabble that invaded my lands."

"My troops are hardly rabble, since we took your lands in less than two weeks, with only two divisions." I replied, smiling up at him.

"Who...who is your whore?" He asked, looking at Rhonda.

"This is Rhonda The Blonde." I answered. "She was the lead cook here on your estate. Now she's going to be the mother of my children, my wife, and my queen."

"Wh...what is to become of me?" He asked, turning his attention back to me.

"We're going to send you home, so you can deliver a message for me." I said. "You can thank Rhonda for that, it was her idea."

He turned his attention back to Rhonda, and croaked out a weak, "Thank you."

"I would rather see you dead for all you didn't do, but you're not worth the lives that would be lost because of you." She spat. She turned and looked at me before she went on. "Elliot, I'm going back inside. Don't spend too much time on this fool."

"I won't." I said as I watched her walk across the courtyard. I turned my attention back to Barton.

"She's right, you should die for letting these lands come to this state, that was just stupid. I'm surprised the people didn't rise up long before this." I said, staring up at him.

"When...when will I go home?" He asked.

"Two days, we have some preparations to make." I told him. "So you'll be on your cross for a few more days. We want the people of these lands to see what became of the man that left them to die, because he wasn't interested in them."

Barton's body shook as he began to sob. He shed no tears, but he moaned and quivered as he sobbed pitifully.

"You know, neglect is actually much worse than oppression." I told him. "At least when you're oppressed, you know someone gives a shit about you. You didn't give a shit about the people under your rule. And that's just sad."