Conquring Jules Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jules got into the act and began to thrust back into me. She was rising toward another orgasm. I reached down and found her clit. I began to circle it with my finger as I continued to pound her ass.

I knew I was about to blow my load as I heard Jules begin to pant. This was her signal that she was about to explode. I reached forward and grabbed a handful of her blond hair and yanked her head back. Jules grunted as I began to pound her ass using her long blond hair as reins for leverage.

I could feel my balls boiling with cum as I neared my release. I was out of control with lust as I fucked her harder. "Where's my cock?" I demanded. "Tell me! Where am I fucking you, bitch?"

"My ass!" Jules cried. "So deep in my ass!"

I buried my cock as deep in Jules ass and exploded. Jules and I screamed in unison, "Fuck!"

For the first time in our relationship, I emptied my balls inside Jules. I shot an enormous amount of cum deep into Jules bowels. Rope after rope of cum continued to fire from my throbbing cock as Jules had a long, powerful orgasm.

We collapsed to the bed covered in sweat. My cock remained in Jules ass until it shrunk and popped from her ass. Jules got out of bed and went to the bathroom when she felt my cum begin to leak from her ass.

She was in the bathroom for a long time cleaning up. When she reappeared, I was lying contently on her bed. I wondered if my actions as I came had pissed her off. She laid in bed and snuggled up against me.

"Sorry for yanking your hair so hard."

"What about calling me a bitch?" Jules asked.

Oh shit, I thought. She was pissed.

"Yeah, sorry for calling you a bitch too. I got so excited, I lost control.

Jules flipped over and straddled me and leaned in and kissed me hard. "I loved it! I love I can make you lose control! Pull my hair and call me all the names you want. I liked it. I came so hard!"

Hearing this caused my cock to jump to life. "Gawd, you're a stud!" she said, grabbing my cock and sliding it deep into her pussy.

12