Consent Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, Mistress Johanna?"

"Yes slave."

That term struck him like lightning, and it pleased him. "But I've never dressed as a woman outside the apartment."

"But you will tomorrow. And for every day forward for as long as I own you. Oh my, I have to stop saying that! It's illegal to own someone, isn't it Jackie?"

"Yes. Slavery is illegal. I understand that. You are paying me after all. And, uh, Mistress Johanna?"

"Yes?"

"I need this to work."

Mistress Johanna's voice washed over him in a soothing majestic wave. "If you need this to work," she said, "it will work. And you'll always belong to me. You'll see."

"Yes. Umm, right. I guess so."

"Good then. I'll see you some time tomorrow, certainly before lunch. Your future is now secured. You needn't worry about anything ever again, I promise you; I'll take care of you, of everything for you."

"See you then," he said, putting the phone down and touching his breast over his heart. His mouth was open in shock with what he had agreed to do here. He shivered again and whispered, "Oh. My. God. Holee Fuck!"

Mistress Johanna put her phone down and stared out the window at the spectacular Rockies. She smiled at her last play on words. Secured. Yes, he would be secured in so many ways.

"Geoff! This one's gonna be perfect. I want you to get Cell E ready for his arrival. He'll stay there until we get fitted clothes and other devices for him."

"Cell E ma'am? That's rather severe, isn't it?"

She turned her head to look at him and smirked. "Well, I don't want him to have second thoughts and try to leave before his clothes, the trappings of his addiction, arrive, do I?"

"I suppose not ma'am. I understand. I'll make sure the required restrictive items are in good working order ma'am. The toilet and shower water will be turned on as well."

"Excellent. On your way, please feed the Japanese guy in Cell B and restrain him for his treatment this afternoon. And change the catheter bags for those fellows in the cages in Cell A. They've been in there for almost 24 hours now, and I bet the bags are almost full. I'll deal with them afterward, one at a time, so the rest can watch. Tomorrow I'll add my new slave and use him to present an example to them."

Geoff was a huge man, three inches more than six feet. When he turned to leave, Johanna watched him stride away, nude but for his bow tie and boxer shorts. His hair was thick on his legs, chest and arms and the fur hid the massive muscles underneath. She decided at that moment to have him shave his body, or even get some electrolysis treatments. Too much was hidden. She was grateful now that she didn't have to try to make a trannie out of him. She still would dress him up occasionally however, but not so that he looked like a woman. His feminization would be portrayed as forced feminization, and he would visibly hate it but be forced to dress in frilly things to entice other freaks in the world to come to her and be treated the same way. The world was strange, and sexual fantasies even stranger.

Now she made plans. The hardest part was done. There was no doubt in her mind that Jack would be dressed to the nines tomorrow morning and waiting for Geoff. She knew she had a way with men, and many women, a secret power over them, but she didn't even do it deliberately; it was just her way, and her business was about to expand yet again so that she could realize her dreams. Money was not an issue now; it was pouring in, and the cells and cages were booked months in advance. What she needed was more help, and she had always dreamed of having a stable of male slaves. Two was a start, Geoff and Jackie, but there were extra bedrooms for several more, as once the training was completed, she would move them from their training cells to real bedrooms, where they would have a reasonable life, with a disposable income and the choice to come and go as they wished, provided all her wishes were taken care of first. Yes, they would sometimes make mistakes, sometimes be disobedient, but their fantasies would always keep them there. Periodic straying from the correct paths would be punished and then the reward after the punishment would be the order and ecstasy of their addictions.

There really was no escape.

Escape is only possible if one desperately wants to leave.

12