Consent Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sublocked
sublocked
700 Followers

Realizing he still had a wine glass in his hand, Jack looked at Geoffrey and said, "The wine is fantastic, thank-you." He drained the remains and handed the glass to him.

"Come inside. I'll take you to her now."

They had entered the house, a modest garage entrance, a mudroom in any house, but ahead of him he saw an enormously long slate-tiled hallway about six feet wide and perhaps as much as eighty feet long. He judged it must cut into the side of the escarpment in some way. There were four doorways on the left side of the hall. Opposite the last door was the only exit door on the right hand side of the hallway, a large one, perhaps made from stainless steel, maybe a refrigerator. He couldn't be sure from this distance, but it seemed odd.

"Wow, this is huge. What's at the end there? Looks like a vault or large refrigerator or something." Jack spoke nervously, partly to make conversation in his apprehension.

Geoffrey smiled and said, "Bomb shelter entrance. The original house was built in the early sixties or late fifties. Air scrubbers, deep under the hillside, the whole cold war thing. That's where the dungeons are. But follow me for now; you'll see them later."

Jack remained silent but kept his eyes on that closed stainless steel door as long as he could before they turned left after exiting the mudroom and walked past the front entrance foyer down a short very wide carpeted hallway toward the masterpiece of the house. Suddenly the ceiling height doubled to about twenty feet and the full beauty and elegance of the dwelling hit his sight like a two-by-four to his forehead. The entire southwest facing part of the house was glass, framing a view of the Canadian Rockies.

Inside, to his left was the kitchen area with a nook and bar with seating options of facing the view or the Great Room. Everything about this place smacked of "large", with open space from the end of the kitchen, across the bar, past the dining area and through to the end of the main living room, a full eighty feet in all, with a thirty-five foot width. It was built clearly to maximize the mountain view as if nothing else mattered, and indeed that was true. At the northwest end was a gas fireplace with black Rundle-stone rock work floor to ceiling and foot-warming capability from both inside in the great room and outside on the patio. Sofas and plush chairs were strategically placed to allow clusters of sitting, as well as standing guests. In the central area near the kitchen was a large oak dining room table with ten chairs. It was more like a hotel lobby than a room in a dwelling and yet it invited those present to relax in a homey way.

In his awe at the place, he simply gawked like a child, almost bumping into a huge aquarium in the middle of the room. Exotic fish darted about, startled at the disturbance.

Jack finally allowed a low whistle to escape his lips. "My God," he said, "this is some kind of place!" as he felt the cold side of the fish tank.

Geoffrey smiled and simply concurred, "Yes, it is, isn't it?"

Then he cleared his throat and said, "Mistress Johanna, here is the, umm...Jackie is here. What instructions do you have for me ma'am?"

Jack looked around but saw no one until a large swiveling chair turned slowly to face him. He tried to catch his breath, but it was too late; it exhaled from him like a deflating balloon. The sight of her almost made him kneel in her presence.

Mistress Johanna sat there with a combination of mystery, coldness, and humor, and as usual she was hard to read. She said, "Is this your fantasy Jackie? All this black leather? The corset, the whip, the boots? Is this what you wanted Jackie?" She held her arms out as if to curtsy.

"Uh, yes ma'am, uh jeez, you look stunning ma'am."

"Get down on your knees please Jackie and put your hands together behind your back while Geoffrey and I talk."

Jack glanced at Geoffrey, as if seeking advice. Geoffrey nodded slightly and Jack giggled nervously as he sunk to his knees and clasped his hands behind his back.

"Jackie, you don't seek permission from him; you seek it from me. Head down. Look at the floor!" she said sharply, "Where is your purse?"

"I don't have one ma'am."

"I see. Some woman you are! Where is your cell phone and keys or code to your apartment suite?"

"The keys are in my bag. My cell phone is right here."

"Give the cell phone to Geoffrey. Look at the floor!"

"Jeez! Yes ma'am."

"Geoffrey, I want you to stay until the new slave is familiar with his room. Then I want you to go back to the apartment and arrange for all of Jackie's belongings to be put in storage. Leave the cell phone with me."

Before Geoffrey could respond, Jackie looked up and said with alarm, "I need my cell phone. What if someone wants to phone me?"

"Then I'll take a message. If it's truly important, you can access it. Floor!"

"God!" Jack gasped out reflexively.

Mistress Johanna glared at him after his response. "I see you know nothing about this, do you?"

"Ma'am?"

"You've chosen rapid total immersion training, and obviously you need it. Now, be quiet unless you are asked a question. I assume you have some instructions regarding bill payments etc. for Geoffrey?"

"Yes ma'am. On the kitchen table." Jack kept his eyes firmly on the floor. His knees were getting sore already. Mistress Johanna suppressed a smile.

Geoffrey backed away now at a wave of Mistress Johanna's hand and she started circling Jackie in his subservient posture. Jackie felt twinges of silliness rush through him. He could overpower her, but the hulking presence of Geoffrey was a concern. He let her circle him silently, like a cat with a mouse. Eventually in the silence and his pose, the silliness somehow vanished and was replaced with an intangible respect or fear; he wasn't sure which. But he felt her, even as he stared at the floor. His hands fidgeted.

"You don't have very good female taste, I'm sorry to say. Your dress is way out of date, your makeup is too rough and layered, and your wig is atrocious and obvious. Take your dress off."

"Yes ma'am." He pulled it over his head and laid it on the chair beside his right shoulder.

Mistress Johanna smiled and said, "Better taste with underwear I see, but it's all black. You'll never wear black again. I wear black; you wear pink, red, or baby blue. Understood?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Take it all off."

"Ma'am?"

"You heard me."

Jack stood, removed all of it and kneeled down again quickly to try to hide his genitals. The riding crop slapped into his shoulders with stinging accuracy. Jesus! She hit me with a whip, Jack thought with alarm and dismay. And it hurt!

"Hands behind your back!" She continued to circle him and she noticed Jack's embarrassment as his erection grew. It was a pleasing size, not small, not large. She noted that he had shaved all his body hair off, if he had any. That was good.

"Very good," she said softly as she stood before him placing the riding crop under his chin and forcing it up. "You are being videoed. You've come here of your own free will?"

"Yes ma'am."

"To be my slave?"

"Uh, well, uh yes ma'am." His penis rose up and his sphincter muscles clenched rhythmically causing it to bob up and down slightly. His face burned with erotic humiliation and pre-sexual flush.

"Do you here and now agree to be my slave, to mold and change as I see fit? Do I have your consent to do so?"

Jack stared up into her eyes, mesmerized, and said without hesitation, "Yes ma'am, you have my consent."

Now Mistress Johanna smiled and said, "You recognize that slavery is illegal, but you give your consent to be my slave?"

"Yes ma'am."

"But you understand this can only be make-believe by law?"

"Uh, yes ma'am," Jack said, with a hint of disappointment, "but, I wish it was...I want it to be, uh, real. Ma'am."

Mistress Johanna's dimples appeared in a bright smile as she said, "Yes, well, that is my secret...reality."

Jack looked up at her, puzzled at that remark.

"Head down!" The command was incongruent to her smiling look. As he stared at the floor once again, Jack heard a slight clinking sound and then felt heavy cold metal on his neck as a shiny solid stainless steel collar closed around him and fastened with an audible click behind his head. This was followed by Mistress Johanna tightening a small set screw with a special wrench.

"You are now owned by me. One final time...do you agree to ownership?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Excellent." With that, she attached a leash to a small d-ring on the front of the collar and said, "Stand up and follow me to your room for the first month of your immersion."

She looked at the video camera and said, "This is Monday November 28th, 2014. The subject has agreed to be a slave as of this date. A number and slave identification will be entered into a log book and also registered at the Slave Registry site on the Web. His slave number will be logged once registration is complete."

Jack's heart was beating wildly as he stood, but his embarrassment was still acute, as his erection continued to stand out like a coat hook. His face burned with arousal. Nervously, he said, "Wow! That seemed intense and formal. Any chance we can sit down and get to know each other a bit?"

Mistress Johanna looked at him as if he was a lunatic. "What?" she said, "I didn't ask you to speak. Did I?"

"No, ma'am. But, you know, I was just thinking, you might like to know more of my fantasies and stuff like that before we go on?"

"You're doing it again! Shut the fuck up! Jackie, let me be clear, I don't really care what your fantasies are, as long as you can act in a realistic manner in my videos and for my clients. I know enough of your fantasies to keep you here, and I intend to make sure you are saturated with your desires. The rest is mine. Understood?" She had tensioned the leash so that his head was inches from her face. The dimples were gone, and her eyes flashed with something unknown, but it certainly was at least a proxy for something that required respect.

He couldn't hold her gaze, so he looked down and to the side, and said, "I see. Yes ma'am." His envisioned train of fantasy development was going off the rails quickly here, but it was not an entirely unpleasant feeling. It felt real, like he really was a slave.

"Good. Now Geoffrey and I will show you your room and give you your first lecture. You'll listen and not speak, is that clear?"

"Sure. Whatever. Yes ma'am." He still had not come to grips in his own mind that Mistress Johanna was not acting. His head was jerked quickly and sharply by the leash and behind him, he heard Geoffrey say under his breath, "Ooo boy..." But nothing else was said.

The mysterious giant stainless steel door opened silently on well-greased hinges revealing over-engineered sealing flaps for airtightness. They all stepped over a bulkhead into a large, well-furnished room with a bar, several sofas and soft chairs. There was no carpet but the floor was soft and cushioned with a rubber-like slate grey material. The walls were pink-painted concrete, with large mirrors and numerous deep red curtains to soften the look. Then he noticed the large pet cages scattered about and the dozens of chains hanging from pulleys in the high ceiling. His eyes followed the chains to their sources, the electric winches. In his mind he began to understand that this was some sort of viewing room for Mistress Johanna, so she could relax and gloat over her slaves in various modes of bondage.

The back of the room had an open doorway which they entered now, and a hallway extended for perhaps another 100 feet, with five doors equally spaced on the left hand side.

"That first room was the original bomb shelter. I added the rest of this as the business grew."

Jack was staring in awe and he answered in the same awed way, "Yes ma'am."

They passed the closed doors, labeled consecutively Cell A through Cell E. They entered Cell E and turned on the light. The door swung closed with a resounding thud behind them.

"This is your home for the next month, or longer if required. Each of these rooms is soundproofed."

Jack looked around with continued awe and shock. The room had to be about twenty feet square, with pink concrete walls and curtains like the first entry room, but there were more mirrors, making it all seem larger. In the far right corner was a typical barred jail cell enclosing a cot, vanity bureau, toilet, shower, and sink. She led him into it, removed his leash and then stepped outside, swinging the cell door closed.

"Geoffrey, you can go do what I asked of you now. The slave is secured."

"Yes ma'am." And he left.

Mistress Johanna stood staring at him with her legs spread and her arms folded under her breasts. Jack stood in the centre of the cell nude except for his slave collar.

"This is a prop right?" he said apprehensively, "I mean...I can get out, right?"

"Of course!" she said with a smile.

"Phew! You had me..."

She interrupted him. "If I let you out."

Suddenly Jack ran to the cell door and pushed, because he knew she hadn't locked it with a key. It resisted and blocked his exit.

"Jesus!" he said, laughing with an equal mix of excitement and fear, "You mean business! What if there's a fire or something though?"

"It's an electronic lock, and it's tied to the smoke detectors and fire alarms. I have a proximity card that I can use to open it."

"And you're seriously going to keep me in here?"

"Yes, of course. When I want to use you for a video or training or client entertainment, you will first restrain yourself within your cell. Then I open it and take you away."

Jack smiled. "Well, what if I choose NOT to restrain myself?"

"You're not as smart as you think Jackie. (a) You wouldn't get any food delivered, and (b) when you finally relented, you'd be punished. And the type of punishment that I would choose would not be one that you would enjoy. Masochism only carries you so far."

"Oh. Hmm, I'm beginning to understand. So, for the next month, I'm either locked in this cell, or I'm restrained. That's a long time. And I bet the "consent" thing has just flown out the window then?"

"Yes, I suppose it has, and you know what else? It'll change you. This is how I acquired Geoffrey, and it worked fine; he can't conceive of leaving me."

Jack sat on his new bed and didn't answer. This was a little bit more reality than he wanted at this time.

Mistress Johanna literally beamed as she started her lecture, "So, now that I have a captive audience, I will give you your instructions. Your bureau is filled with various pieces of pink underwear, some panties, garter belts, bras, and stockings. There might even be some girdles that will fit you. Anyway, I want you to be wearing at least a pair of panties and a bra from now on. The bras that I've selected for your initial training are 36C and there are silicone inserts for them as well. Tomorrow you'll be measured for everything, and new clothes ordered.

Until your own hair grows out, you can wear the wig on the mannequin head on the bureau. Wear it all the time. Later, when we get your fitted clothes and shoes, you'll be wearing high heels at all times as well, but for now you can go barefoot.

I see that you already shave your body. That's good, because I require that you have no hair below your eyebrows. Later I'll arrange for hair removal by electrolysis, a lengthy process but well worth it.

Your fingernails are disgusting, so you'll be fitted with gel nail caps to enable your own to grow out as required. I know how to do that, so that'll be tomorrow as well."

Mistress Johanna was pacing and silently thinking for a few moments until she remembered something else. "Also," she said, "the instructions on how to do an enema are next to the toilet. You will do one every morning. Following this, you will shower and insert the smallest of the stainless steel anal plugs into your ass and wear it inserted constantly. The plugs are in the lowest drawer. As you get used to it, the size will increase until you are able to receive any size of penis or plug."

Jack's eyes were as wide as saucers and he tried to say something, but was stopped by Johanna raising her hand and saying, "I want no comments, no questions. I am giving you instructions and I do expect them to be followed. I'm going to leave now and I want you to do everything I've ordered as if it was tomorrow morning. And have yourself ready in one hour."

She turned to leave as he yelled, "Seriously? I can't do that!"

Johanna stopped and slowly turned around while she collected her thoughts to speak. "Jackie, I have a hard time being patient, but for you I'll try. Tell me, what did you like most about the videos on my site?"

"Well, I guess first of all it was the subject matter. Secondly the scenarios you portrayed were always so intense, and the acting was so good. They seemed so real in their eroticism for me anyway."

"Acting? What makes you believe they were acting?"

"Well, they were all models, right? You paid them?"

"No. I pride myself on choosing people that are excited by what they do, who are turned on by the strangest things. Those subjects never rehearsed anything. They never knew what I was going to do to them, ever. That submission, fear, and sometimes pain that you watched? It was real, every bit of it. The humiliation, the pain, the bondage, all real. There was never any acting. You can't act this; you have to live it."

She was standing with her legs spread slightly and her hands on her leather hips. He watched her smile as his own mouth opened somewhat and betrayed his own fear right now. "So, you mean my job will be no act? I'm subject to anything you decide to do?"

"Finally, you understand."

"Jesus, Mistress Johanna, that's crazy! Why don't people just leave? I'll leave."

"Great question. They need me. They need me to deliver their fantasies. In return I demand total obedience. And they give it because THAT is their fantasy. You will too."

"Whoa ma'am, you're scaring me here. I can't do that. I don't think I should do that."

"Jackie," she said in exasperation, "Why in hell did you come here then for Christ's sake? I assumed you were following your fantasies. I didn't think you were just plain stupid! Do you want to leave? I'll release you right now. All the fantasies you had in your head will just fly away. Do you want that? Now answer me. DO YOU WANT TO LEAVE RIGHT NOW?"

Jack was so totally confused. She had called his bluff. He stumbled into his response. "No, well, maybe yes, but...all this stuff you are telling me to do, I can't do it, but I want to stay."

Mistress Johanna sighed heavily and said, "Make up your mind; I have some men to torture, and I'm late." She tapped her foot and looked at her watch.

He rattled the locked cell door in frustration, and then submitted. "Okay, all right. I want to stay, but jeez...an enema every morning?"

Johanna walked to within a foot of his locked cell and said, "Okay, so I think I have this right. You want to stay, so you're staying. That's one bridge crossed. I have given you instructions. You can complete them, or you can choose not to. Your choice then, but there will be consequences. I'd do it all if I were you."

"But..." Too late. She went through the door and he was left in absolute silence as the door closed with a thud. He didn't see it, but Johanna burst out laughing once the door closed. This was so much fun. And the best part? She knew he was enjoying it too.

Meanwhile Jack was left standing in his cell in shock at what he had just done. She was right; he was stupid. He couldn't get out of here. He had to do as she said or it was clearly implied he would be punished. He walked to the cell door for one last push and pull and then he went around the perimeter of the cell checking for weaknesses. There were none. She had him and it was going to be this way for a month. He suddenly realized that he might as well enjoy it as much as possible then, and after the month, he would decide if he should leave.

sublocked
sublocked
700 Followers