Consent Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sublocked
sublocked
700 Followers

He had an hour. He had to get busy. Clearly the enema had to come first, but he wanted to see what was to be inserted afterward, so he opened the bottom drawer of the bureau where three shiny stainless steel anal plugs lay in a box lined with white tissue. Even the smallest was heavy in his hand as he lifted it up. It was about an inch and a half wide at the bulbous business end, and it tapered abruptly to about three quarters of an inch where his sphincter muscles would grasp and hold it in place. Then it flared out into a small handle which could be used to help guide it in. There were three tubes of KY jelly. He replaced the plug and closed the drawer, staring around himself, flabbergasted at his predicament.

This was real; it was fucking real! And fear coursed through him as he saw his own penis standing erect and straight in front of him. Gone was the point where he could have walked away. He had expected a click of a lock to be that point of time; instead it was his verbal consent to Mistress Johanna to train him. The point had passed and he hadn't even taken note of it. Now he was on the other side, the point of no return, and his fear only intensified the erotic nature of his choices.

He read the instruction on the label of the enema equipment and did what was required, feeling distinctly unsexy as he was voiding his bowels on the toilet. Then he did it again and noticed that everything was clear fluid.

After showering, he chose a pink full support bra and matching pantie and put them on. The silicone inserts were also in the top drawer and when he dropped them into his cups, they were so heavy they bounced. Moments afterward a thin film of body moisture seemed to seal them to his chest as if they were a part of him.

Then he remembered the anal plug and pulled his panties down. He had seen enough videos that he thought he knew what to do, so, going down on all fours, he liberally lubricated both himself and the smallest plug and started to push against his opening. At first it was exciting; then it started to hurt, so he rushed it, trying to push it harder to get the pain over with. He lost his resolve due to the pain and let it come back. This time when he pushed he tried to relax, putting himself into a submissive mental state. The pain was still there, but as he continued to exert pressure, a maximum threshold appeared to have been gained, and it suddenly slipped into his hole completely. He turned it around a bit to see if there was a preferential orientation and he gasped suddenly with an intense pleasure.

"Jesus Christ!" he groaned out loud. The urge to masturbate was instant and almost overwhelming, and in fact, the feel of the plug inside him had tuned him to the point of near release already. He looked around and noticed the video cameras, one at each upper corner of his cell, and decided that masturbation would not be appropriate.

Standing up, the plug shifted, and with the increased involuntary clenching of his sphincter, his breath quickened. He had to get release; he just had to, but he knew he should not. Instead he pulled a small pink pantie girdle out of the drawer and wiggled into it so that the in and out movement of the plug was eliminated, and it could not fall out. His throbbing penis was flattened against his belly and he thought about doing the phone sex thing that Mistress Johanna had guided him through that first night, but he didn't. He trusted Johanna; she would take care of that.

He had finished his preparations with twenty minutes to spare, and now he explored with his eyes the room outside his barred cell. The walls bristled with both bondage attachment points and bondage items, most of which he had never seen before in any pictures. There were hoods, mitts, chains and clips, straps, leashes, and even some whips. He shook his head from side to side while he waited for his mistress, his owner, to come and get him and marvelled at the paraphernalia of restraint laid out before him. He was clearly in over his head and was totally dependent upon his mistress for his very survival; at least that was what he thought.

He stood and waited. Then he tried sitting on the bed and the anal plug started its massage. After a few minutes of rotating his body in increasingly urgent movements, he finally succumbed and rolled over on his stomach to do the deed. Blood was rushing through his ears as he thrust over and over on the bed. Finally he felt what he thought was the beginnings of climax and he started to moan.

"What are you doing?" Mistress Johanna yelled, "Stop that right now! Jesus, I leave you for an hour and you try this?"

Her voice shook him back to reality and he stopped, feeling extremely embarrassed. Standing up, he said, "I'm sorry ma'am; I just got carried away. I'm sorry." He stood there in his pink panties, girdle, bra, and wig and kept his head down looking at the floor while he held his hands together in front of the girdle where his penis was still contoured, twitching and ready.

"Come over here and put your arms through the restraint window please," she said sternly.

He didn't know what that was but went to where she was standing and noticed a gap in the bars, enough to put his hands through, and he did so. With some effort a thick rubber bondage mitten was placed on each hand while he made fists, and they were pulled up tight. She locked them at his wrists with small luggage locks, then told him to turn around and put his hands behind his back. Now he was hearing those beloved clicks of locks, more layers of submission and helplessness.

Johanna entered the cell and approached him, telling him to bend over. When he did, she checked for the anal plug, slapped him hard on the buttocks and attached a leash to his collar. She pulled him roughly along as he struggled to keep his balance with his hands useless and locked behind his back.

"The first thing you have to learn is the consequences for speaking out of turn or for being disobedient. You were late for Geoffrey, so I'm told by him, and you've been a complete asshole since you arrived. You'll learn that it's better to be silent than to speak the way you have."

"Jesus, what are you going to do?" he asked in alarm.

She ignored him until she got to her destination. "Here we are in Cell A, slave. You can see that there are several slaves that have been confined in their cages for the past 24 hours or so. They've been pretty good about it, very obedient slaves, so I thought I would just give them a small reward."

Jack glanced around the room in extreme embarrassment at the four men confined in the pet cages next to the wall. Rubber tubes ran from their penises to urine bags which showed varying levels of fluid in them. Their hands were useless, held within bondage mittens similar to his, and their mouths were gagged with ball gags. They looked stressed and tired, and rivers of drool ran down their chins and dropped to the bottoms of the cages. Their eyes lit up at the prospect of being relieved of their painful boredom temporarily and they repositioned themselves like dogs in the cages so they could see what was taking place. A woman he had never seen before stood off to the side dressed in latex and with a video camera on a tripod. The lighting in the room was bright and there was an excited anticipation in the air like heavy sweaty mist.

Jack was pushed down on his knees so that his ankles could be restrained on the floor. The steel eye loops at the ends of his bondage mittens were also locked to the floor restraints so that he had to remain on his knees and erect with his shoulders back. Never had he felt so helpless and aroused. Something was going to happen to him; he just had no idea what that would be. His face was a mask of anticipation, apprehension, lust, and fear as he waited, clenching his anal plug periodically. He could hear movement behind him but he obediently kept his head forward and down, until someone grabbed him by the ear, pulled his head back, and inserted a penis gag. It all happened so fast and the length of it went far back in his mouth. His tongue could feel the fake veins in the dildo, and the head of it only left a small opening at the back of his mouth. The surprise of the assault on his mouth caused him to cry out as best he could, but it came out as unintelligible grunts and moans. He shook his head violently from side to side like a horse that didn't want the bit, but then he heard the click of another lock and knew his fate was sealed. Jack breathed rapidly through his nose and whimpered slightly as the strange woman panned the video camera over his wide-eyed face. He tried to turn away in shame, but Mistress Johanna grabbed his head and faced him toward the lens.

"You, Jackie, are a perverted little trannie slut, aren't you?" she whispered into his ear while the camera zoomed in.

"And you were disobedient, weren't you? Nod your head if you agree." She increased the intensity yet again by manually forcing his head up and down.

She rubbed her hands over his breasts held in the bra and said, "As Geoffrey knows very well, ALL disobedience is punished in some way. Right now, I don't know what you are capable of enjoying; it could be what I'm about to do to you...I just don't know. But I'll learn, and so will you. As I do learn, you'll understand that I will find your weaknesses and exploit them. Maybe it's today's treatment; maybe it's the human toilet, but I WILL find out. Are you ready for your punishment slave?"

Now he was afraid. He tried to look around over his shoulder to see what was coming, but the camera followed him. Some drool dripped from his mouth, and he found it difficult to get a full breath of air. He grunted and nodded his head in the paradox of no-choice consent.

There was a commotion behind him as all the other captive males were released from their cages. They were told to line up one behind each other in front of Jack. That's when he noticed that each man had the word slave and a number written on his forehead and abdomen. Mistress Johanna pushed the first slave forward until his penis was directly in front of Jack's face. Then she started to rub it until it rose straight and hard in front of him.

Jack looked on in horror and tried to turn his head away, but now Mistress Johanna ordered, "Stare straight ahead, or this will be much worse!" Then she removed his wig and placed it out of sight.

Slave Number 23 had his eyes closed and he swayed slightly as Johanna brought him closer to orgasm. She soothed him into a trance as she rubbed and stroked, saying, "You finally get to cum Number 23! And all over the face of this new slave, this trannie called Jackie. Say you want to fuck her face number 23. Say you want to fuck Jackie's face. Say it or I'll stop."

She did stop, just to make her point, and he came to action with an urgency. He repeated over and over again, "Jackie, I want to fuck your face...Jackie, oh Jackie..."

To Jack it was like slow motion as the semen exited the head of Number 23's penis, landing on his forehead and nose, spurt after spurt until he felt it running past his gag, over his chin and dripping to the floor. Johanna held him by the hair with one hand and forced him to take the face wash. Then when 23 was done, number 26 came forward.

Jack was trying to escape with violent twists of his body, but the bondage was simple and perfect. Within minutes he couldn't open his eyes without being blinded by more salty semen. His cheeks and chin displayed rivers of it, and he shook his head to try to knock it loose, all to no avail.

Number 24. He was a small man, but he obviously wanted to really fuck Jack's face so he stared at him the whole time, and the volume of his ejaculate was at least twice the other two combined. Jack had no vision left, and even his nose was starting to be plugged with the fluid as it coagulated and found places to stick.

Mistress Johanna spoke as she pulled number 30, the last one, forward. "Number 30, I know you well; you've been here many times, haven't you?"

"Yes ma'am."

"You prefer blow jobs to hand jobs don't you?"

"Oh my God, yes ma'am!"

"By trannies, right?"

"Yes ma'am!"

Jack couldn't see any longer, but he could feel the gag being removed from his mouth and he spit the dripping semen away, saying, "No, please, no!"

But someone held his nose so he couldn't breathe, and Number 30's penis went in immediately.

A steady low moan emanated from somewhere deep in Jack's chest. It wasn't because of what was on his face or in his mouth; it was because he was aroused and hard. Instinctively he started to move his head forward and backward, using his tongue in ways that he knew would be enjoyed. After a few minutes Number 30 was close, so he put his hand behind Jack's head and thrust into him as far as he could go. Jack half groaned and gagged, and the vibrations from that caused Number 30 to fill jack's throat and mouth with cum. Although retching slightly, the streams entered him and did not return.

Mistress Johanna looked on with extreme pleasure as she noticed a dark patch appear on Jackie's girdle at the end of his imprisoned penis. He had cum at the same time as Number 30.

The penis was withdrawn, and Jack was left to be observed by all, especially the camera which zoomed in on his face, his breasts, and finally the wet spot on his girdle.

Now Mistress Johanna soothed him by brushing his sweaty hair back, some of it already stuck together with solidified ejaculate. "It's okay, sweetie," she whispered, "I don't care if you're gay or straight. All you have to be for me is obedient. Is that clear now?"

Jack was still secured to the floor and he was taking short breaths while keeping his head down and his eyes closed as if that could render him invisible. The erotic humiliation he was feeling was so intense and deep, and he wallowed in it, wanting more, but at the same time wanting none of it, a helpless and utterly confusing feeling.

His restraints were but a small part of his bondage; he knew that now, so he answered Mistress Johanna, "Yes ma'am."

She released him from his kneeling position but kept his hands inside the bondage mittens and locked them together behind his back. Then she led him back to his cell, removed his soiled panties and girdle and cleaned him up. There was no attempt to clean the mess on his face.

"That's it for today Jackie. You've had enough. You can go without panties and girdle tonight so you can pee on the toilet. The cum stays on your face as a reminder, and your hands will remain bound for the night so you can't wash it off. I hope you learned something today. When we come for you in the morning, it's a new day. We'll do your fingernails and take measurements for your corsets and other clothes. Sleep well my dear slave."

"Yes ma'am," he said, feeling strangely deflated, as if something had been taken from deep within him. But that empty space that had been created was already beginning to be refilled with something...he didn't know what, but it felt secure and good, and...comfortable.

Jack heard the cell door close with a slight bang, and then he heard the thud of the outer door. He opened his eyes with some difficulty and stood up from the bed. Walking to the mirror over the sink, he looked at the horror of his face, caked with semen and sperm. He did a fake smile and his face cracked in places.

Sitting on the toilet he peed and looked at his home. He had consented to this. It was like the old saying "he chased the girl until she caught him". He was here. She had him, and he already felt changed. Too soon, he thought, too soon. If he felt this way after one day, what would thirty more days do to him?

Mistress Johanna knew. And suddenly he did too.

sublocked
sublocked
700 Followers