All Comments on 'Consent Ch. 07'

by sublocked

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Confused

Confused by references to Yvette. Surely it was Gwen in Ch. 6?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nonsense

At least get an editor. This was so poorly written that no one could read it.

sublockedsublockedabout 8 years agoAuthor
Regarding "Confused"

My error. No wonder you're confused. Yes, it is Gwen. ARGH! I hate it when I do that. GRRR.

sublockedsublockedabout 8 years agoAuthor
Regarding "Nonsense"

The idiot is back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Tom

Sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic!

Truly unique exploration

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What he got enjoyment out of?

Was fooling her into thinking the door was locked. He killed her in her sleep that night. End to the stupidity.

sublockedsublockedalmost 7 years agoAuthor
What he got enjoyment out of? ---REPLY BY AUTHOR

You clearly do not understand the fantasy and fetish of this, do you ANON?

Heavy sigh... Tell you what Anon, you tell me what your fantasy is, and I'll write about it...see if I get yours right. You can make one up if you like, but I doubt you have the imagination. Oh never mind. Your fantasies would be too boring for me anyway.

Tired. So tired of this shit, this anonymous illiterate incomprehension. You can't even get the title of your comment grammatically correct.

DomFckrDomFckrover 1 year ago

I absolutely Love that moment when the sub completely realizes their destiny as is giving the power over while having an absolute freedom as everything is taken fom their control and the power is in the Dom's hands it is also with Great responsibility and care just like Johanna realizing that power can even be over their lives. But Jackie locking herself into her cell also released herself to being what she had always wanted and destined to be; a woman free of responsibility and worries she had before living a meager mere existence, as Now she had a purpose. She was to be Obedient and Serve her Mistress. Just as the example of the caning had made her consider leaving as it usually something stupid and trivial that can break the bond between a Dom and a sub. Reading this story is true to allot of what happens; and the author has full understanding of the many challenges a Dom faces, and just like myself I thing Johanna's experience under Mistress Gwen only made her a Better Dom as she sees both sides and is smart to see when Jackie was on the edge and just like a good Psychologist she guided Jackie in the direction of making the choice for herself while still pointing out it was what She wanted and that this was Jackie's Reality and she Needed, no had to accept it. Just as serving as the toilet only reinforces it and her devotion to Mistress. There should also be a reward for the Good Behavior; like Jackie getting the clothes, or even the belief of freedom in walking the house. But of course Jackie was Never allowed to leave. I actually had to release one slave as I found myself to drawn to her gay son that had begun to dress as a woman by some lesbian friends he hung out with and told me of some of his adventures when his mom was not within ear shot. And as he looked like a younger version of her I wondered if he would react like her when bound, tied, whipped and spanked and whether he would go as crazy as she did when he came. I envisioned them tied up next to each other as i teased them both keeping them on edge for my pleasure then make them cum over and over till they couldn't stand it anymore begging and pleading that i fuck them and get it over with. Would his expressions match hers when he orgasmed. Would they have similar pleasure point or both act shy and ashamed afterwards as their bodies vibrated from cumming so hard; and could he leave as big of a puddle and wet spot as she did? I knew though that it would break her if I were to dare take him up on his flirtations as he Knew what i did to her for else why would he tell me sordid details whenever we were alone for just a moment almost acting like a female in heat if she left the room for a minute. She was also afraid as she knew I had taken a cute boi and just like Jackie had assisted in him finding himself as a Trans woman and my sub. So now I feel the hunger and yearning for another one to help and mold into what they always wanted to be and what I want a Beautiful woman with something extra. I want to hear how Johanna takes Jackie to her destiny as a Transvestite slave, as I doubt Jackie has any dominant parts unless she greatly evolves as all the backstory shows how subservient her existence in life has been up to this point. But just about anybody can be broken or trained and we will hopefully hear of how she turned out. Just as Geoffry is definitely the lifelong sub; just as his little rubber episode probably engrained his complete devotion as his Life literally is dependent on Johanna now or at least the imprint is there if e were to stay after that night. To stay he will give of his entire Life to Johanna as now to sell or trade him would be harsh and detrimental as it would break him and the trust he will have in her. Oooh how it makes me want to find my own Jackie even more then some of the females that i play with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous