Consent Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes ma'am." His face turned bright red.

"And did you suck his cock too?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Did you like it?"

"No ma'am."

"But you like dressing up in rubber don't you Geoffrey?"

Geoffrey was starting to get less comfortable. "Umm, yes ma'am."

"You see Jackie? This fellow can't leave either. Can you Geoffrey?"

"No ma'am. I'm your slave ma'am." He had to express obedience, but he just wanted to go to bed.

"Yes, that's right, you are." Talking as if he was not there, she said to Jackie, "Geoffrey likes rubber. He sleeps cocooned in it...total enclosure bondage and sensory deprivation, and the only way he can achieve that is if someone else locks him into it. Me or Louise. He can't do it to himself, and he can't sleep without it. Isn't that right Geoffrey?"

He stared at her in silence for a moment wondering why she was choosing to humiliate him right now. Then he answered, "Yes ma'am."

Jackie grasped what was going on. Rubber was Geoff's fetish addiction, as cross dressing was his, and Johanna had harnessed these energies. It was quite clear.

"Now, Jackie, tomorrow when I say to you to get into the human toilet so I can lock you down and pee on your lipstick and mascara all day, what are you going to say? Think before you answer. Think."

Jack looked at her with horror and his lower jaw shook as he thought about himself and what he needed. He glanced at Geoffrey, who looked down and away, not wanting any part of this new conversation. Then he thought about what Johanna really wanted from him. It was obedience. He had learned what came of being disobedient, so he said slowly with a wavering voice, "Yes ma'am."

Johanna sipped on her wine and said, "Thought so. Now, Geoffrey, why don't you go to your bedroom and strip off? I'll be there soon to tuck you in, so to speak. Jackie, you wait here for me. I'm going to fuck Geoffrey to insanity, then secure him for the night."

She looked Jackie directly in the eye and said, "You're next. That's what you're for."

Then she left the room to go upstairs to her own bedroom. When she came back, she was in full dominatrix gear, only instead of leather, it was all rubber. Jackie's mouth fell open, and Johanna winked at her as she disappeared toward the dungeon hallway. Moments later a door slammed shut and Jackie was alone and somewhat in shock.

Freedom was right there, right there in front of him. He could stand up right now, go to the mudroom, pick up some car keys, enter the garage, and drive away. But he didn't. There was still some worm left on the hook and he had to have it. Johanna was going to fuck him, and he had been fantasizing being fucked by her for so long. And dressed as a woman. It was going to be woman on woman. She was going to feel his breasts and probably penetrate him with a strap-on. He just knew it. First she would force him to suck her "cock", then she would fuck him like a woman. The price was being her toilet tomorrow. He gulped as he realized he would not and could not resist.

He adjusted his hard penis inside the girdle and waited, sipping wine continuously. Eight o'clock became ten o'clock. The wine was gone. Johanna remained gone as well. When the stupid chime clock in the kitchen struck eleven, he knew the opportunity has passed. Geoffrey had taken her away on a fantasy trip tonight, and like a girl in a harem, Jackie knew he had to wait for another time and try harder to win his mistress.

He got up and left for the dungeon, entered his cell, and turned to face the swinging cell door. Grasping one of the bars he pulled it silently and slowly toward the magnetic proximity pad. Inches from it, he froze in place, going over in his mind what he was about to do. He shivered. He breathed in deeply. He exhaled audibly. He felt his heart rate increase and, after that brief hesitation, closed the door, engaging the proximity switch. He checked it. He was locked in.

He had made his choice. There would be no more disobedience. There would be no more self-determination. He now belonged to Johanna and it had been his choice, and his alone. She wanted a slave. She wanted a transvestite slave...no, it was more than that...she wanted him to be a slave woman with a penis. He would be that and more. He would be anything she wanted him to be, not because she willed it, but because he gave his consent to be.

Johanna sat beside Geoffrey in his room, where he had been immobilized in a rubber sheath which had been inflated with an air pump. A small tube was visible where his head should have been visible, and she put her finger over it briefly until the entire rubber sheath started to quiver from the lack of oxygen. She smiled absently and allowed it to breathe again as she watched Jackie on the closed circuit TV screen. Jackie had locked himself back into his cell all on his own. He could have fled. But he didn't.

There would be no more questions asking for his consent. He had answered them all with that one action. He had been broken so soon and so completely. The slave training was complete. All that was left was fine tuning and the femininity training.

As Johanna played with Geoffrey's breathing tube, blocking and unblocking it at will, a smile spread across her face. Now she questioned her own sanity, in the way all this made her feel. It was exquisite having this type of absolute power. She now owned two slaves who were entirely her property, both of whom willingly gave their consent to be so enslaved. Slavery. In the twenty-first century. In a first world country.

It was so sweet. With one hand playing with Geoffrey's life, she started to gently waft her other hand across her pubic area. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back slightly as her fingers touched things, a tingly caress here, a gasping penetration there. Repeat. Awash in sexual power, she forgot she had tightly grasped Geoffrey's breathing tube and had kinked it. The inflated rubber cocoon before her quivered steadily. Now it started to convulse and she could hear a faint whimper coming from within the rubber sarcophagus.

She opened her eyes long enough to come to her senses and allow him to breathe once more. But it had thrilled her and scared her at the same time. Looking down at this pathetic slave, her eyes glazed over with an idea. She raised herself up and then lowered herself down upon the breathing tube. It slipped into her vagina easily and she felt the rhythmic suction of it as the slave fought for breath. Such an odd sensation, and she rubbed herself until she bucked on the tube in orgasmic bliss. She knew she could kill him if she wanted. No one would know. Besides, she had a second slave now anyway.

The odd sucking feelings got weaker until they stopped at about the same time that her contractions did. She sat there on top of him in momentary post-orgasmic bliss, rising up and down slightly on the dead breathing tube. Then she panicked, pulling herself off and blowing into his breathing tube. Nothing came back. She did it again, mainly because there was no other option. He was sealed within and he could not be removed quickly. After about five attempts, she felt the rubber sheath shudder, and air began to move once more back and forth from the tube.

She wiped some sweaty hair out of her face and sat back, mystified at her actions. Orgasms always changed one's point of view, clearing away the mists of fantasy. Now she talked to herself, "Jesus Jo, what the fuck are you doing? Okay, no more of that. Get fucking control of yourself!"

Then she looked down at the only part of Geoffrey's body that had been left free of the cocooning, and laughed in spite of it all. His penis was slowly losing its rigidity, and it was surrounded by a dozen splashes of ejaculate. He would have enjoyed this all the way to death, and in fact, she had actually taken him there and back again, and all of it totally within her control. She had absolute power. And it excited her.

Yes, she was sick. She knew that. Why she hadn't killed someone already, she didn't know. Power. Too much power. She had to be responsible and take care of these dependent slaves. They needed her, and she needed them, a symbiosis that should be maintained in balance. Guilt almost raised its ugly head, but she slapped it back to unconsciousness. No, this was all workable. Need and want linked together among all parties.

Johanna stood back and stared at the TV screen, watching Jackie clean herself up before lying down to sleep. His bra was still full and his makeup was still fresh looking. When he bent over she saw the light reflect off his stainless steel anal plug. He wore everything he had been told to wear with perfect obedience. He was going to be so beautiful once he became corseted and had real breasts, and she wanted him now so achingly. But she decided to wait until the right time. Then she would take him as he had never been taken before...two women in love.

She had not intended to really follow through on the human toilet thing with him tomorrow, but now she realized that he wanted it; he wanted to be used by her, humiliated by her, enslaved by her. He really had no other choices in his life anyway. There would be no enjoyment for him in the act of being the toilet; her urine would be foul and degrading, and despite his obedience, he would cough and sputter and cry out for her to stop. But he would get enjoyment from the act of obedience and humility that it required, and when she brought him to orgasm while drinking her urine, the humiliating psychological linkage would remain with him forever. He knew he needed it. What else could she do but accommodate him?

And no consent was necessary...no rules or reality to spoil the fantasy. His consent in locking his own cell door was so powerful.

Because she hadn't even asked for it. And never would again.

12