Consent Ch. 10

Story Info
Jackie wakes up in the hospital with breasts.
1.1k words
4.5
36.2k
24

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sublocked
sublocked
701 Followers

(1) I have slid ahead in time here, as this particular audience has little time for plot and character development. But I hope it shows the emotional changes which might ensue from this strange story.

(2) It would help the reader to read the first nine chapters. This chapter really has no meaning without the buildup to it. If this was a novel I would take more care to fill in the blanks as we go, but this is Literotica, where most people want to get to the sex in a hurry. I understand, but this is where I practice my writing, so bear with me. I like to present a story with some erotica, not erotica with some story.

(3) Jack has travelled a long way in a very short time. I don't think he is capable of going back. Do you?

*****

It had been an agonizingly long wait through the darkest months of an Alberta winter, but December and January were done and February at long last had arrived.

Jackie was so relaxed and comfortable. Off in the distance someone called her name and asked if she had any pain. Why would she ask that, she wondered? This nap was so deliciously peaceful that she didn't want to wake up or answer the question. Besides, there was no pain. What pain?

"Jaqueline, wake up. Are you experiencing any pain?"

Jackie opened her eyes, a little annoyed that she had been disturbed. The nurse was leaning over her and adjusting her pillow.

"What? Oh yeah, uh, I mean no, I feel fine. Jesus, did I have the surgery?"

The nurse smiled and said, "Oh yes. And Dr. Ross says it went extremely well."

"I have breasts?"

The nurse snickered. "You do. And they're quite large too. You're going to be very happy sweetie."

Jackie lay in her hospital bed, still very groggy from the anaesthetic. She desperately wanted to see what her breasts looked like, but all she could see were the bumps under the sheets, and when she felt them there was pain. They looked large, but the nurse told her that they were supported by bandages and a special vest which was very tight in areas where the implants were not supposed to go. It would be weeks and perhaps months before she could wear regular bras, and the bruising and soreness would linger for some time.

She must have dozed off, because when she opened her eyes, a beaming Johanna was sitting beside her. She reached out and they held hands, saying nothing at first.

"Thank-you," Johanna eventually said.

"What? You're thanking me? What for?"

"For becoming a woman," she said gently.

"Oh, yes...that." Suddenly Jackie's eyes widened in panic. "Wait! They didn't...I still have my..."

Johanna laughed and cut her off, "Yes, you still have your precious balls and penis. Relax. I want those intact."

Jackie's eyes glazed slightly, still feeling the effects of sedation. She smiled and said, "I've wanted to say this for a while..."

Johanna waited, but she had faded away once more. When Jackie opened her eyes again, Johanna asked, "So, what have you wanted to say for a while?"

"Huh?"

Johanna smiled at Jackie's lack of concentration and prodded gently, "You were going to tell me something?"

"Oh. Oh yeah. Nothing really." She had lost her nerve.

"That's okay. Sleep if you want to. I'll be here for you."

"Ma'am?"

"Yes?"

"Umm, thanks for being here. Thanks for everything actually. Uh, I love you. That's what I wanted to say."

Johanna's eyes widened and her head snapped back. "What? What did you say?"

Jackie, having forgotten already what she had said, responded, "What?" Then her eyes closed again for another mini-sleep.

Johanna tilted her head in deep thought while staring at Jackie. She had said she loved her. More than that, the statement had sent seismic tremors through her psyche, and suddenly she felt light and fluttery inside, an unfamiliar feeling for her. And it was not unpleasant, although a bit unnerving. It was good to have a slave love the owner, but for the owner to love the slave, the balance was trickier. Certain domination or humiliation fantasies might trail away or become unpleasant.

Then she asked herself the question. The elephant in the room. The question. Instead of answering, she just held Jackie's hand.

The poor girl had no idea how transformed she had become, and Johanna felt some slight twinges of guilt at not telling her about the hormones. Her skin was soft and her hips were fuller than ever with the redistribution of body fat, and the doctor had actually convinced Jackie that the fattiness developing in her breasts was just from wearing a tight bra continuously, day and night. But by the time she had her surgery, she already had small breasts, and most of her body hair was softer and less dense. The electrolysis had removed most of the stubborn stuff permanently, and the facial hair removal was a work in progress. And her figure was surprisingly feminine, the corseting allowing no increase in girth at the waist.

Johanna was ecstatic about the hormone treatment. The doctor had said that there was no way to predict if the recipient could continue to get full erections, but with Jackie, her male sexual performance never waned. And Johanna was a Dr. Frankenstein in that respect; she was manufacturing a she-male for sexual purposes, ultimately to realize her supreme fantasy of making love to a woman with a penis, or a man with breasts, a sexual toy of her making.

Was this cruel and selfish, she asked herself? Yes, probably...on both sides. Would love get in the way of this, or would it make it all bigger than either of them imagined?

Some time soon they would make love. Her creation was coming to life before her eyes, fantasy becoming reality. Soon she would fuck Jackie with her strap-on. Soon Jackie would fuck her with her penis. The combinations and permutations were bizarre and endless. She felt her heart grow bigger and a warm feeling radiated from it, filling her with unfamiliar emotions. Her hands trembled slightly and her eyes glistened with unformed tears.

"Snap out of it!" she hissed out loud. A dominatrix does not get emotional, cannot cry. She had to suppress these feelings and use Jackie like she had planned. She couldn't love Jackie and use him as a sexual object at the same time...could she?

Suddenly her eyes cleared and hardened again. The two options were incompatible. She would use Jackie for her own satisfaction. That could not change. After all, that's what Jackie expected and desired. Loving her would ruin everything.

"Do you need a tissue Johanna?" the nurse said.

"No. No, I do not!" she answered firmly. And she bolted from Jackie's bedside, deciding to get a coffee at Starbuck's.

The nurse watched her leave, shaking her head. People were strange.

sublocked
sublocked
701 Followers