All Comments on 'Consent Ch. 12'

by sublocked

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good luck!

Story is good- but more importantly good luck with the surgery.

pampywampypampywampyalmost 8 years ago

HOPE THE SURGERY GOES WELL ,LOVE THE STORY BY THE WAY

CherieMCherieMalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

Sensational. Oh to have a friend to take me out like that. Gorgeous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So out of all those billions of people

These two magically meet? Worse odds than winning the lottery! Still unlikely, still badly written, still worth a BIG laugh! 1 star. Love - The Trolls.

sublockedsublockedalmost 8 years agoAuthor
To the Trolls

If you believe that truth is NOT stranger than fiction, you are sadly mistaken.

And you're still an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome

I've read every chapter thus far and it's been fun reading how the characters have developed.

Good luck for the surgery.

Can't wait for the next instalment.

subguygcsubguygcalmost 8 years ago

Another great chapter. I love the way their relationship is developing. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

cali_fraecali_fraealmost 8 years ago
Best wishes

Thank you for this story, as unlikely as it may be its a wonderful story. Jackies back & forth between wanting to escape & to submit is something not often seen in literotica but really adds to the story. Amongst all the fantasy it makes lends it reality to make this series a compeling read - even the trolls can't stay away!

Best wishes for you surgery & recovery after

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great as always.

Keep up the amazing work and best of health to you. Cancer is a bitch and I hope you beat it.

AmandaDarqueAmandaDarquealmost 8 years ago
wishing you well

Love your stories, hope your surgery goes well, and you back here writing before long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Can't wait

Best chapter for a while. Hoping this standard continues when they get to the club.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Garbage

Start to finish. Unbelievable garbage.

DomFckrDomFckrover 1 year ago

Whether because of the circumstances or because you have seen or actually experienced this the last paragraph summed it all up perfectly as the Dom making the vanilla person uncomfortable and aroused and realizing what they had first thought might be abusive and bad was actually a new freedom and life they could only hope to ever find. That poor waiter had his life changed on that night more then Jackie in her first night out as a woman. It might have seemed like a big deal but aren't the smallest of things the most important and pivotal. I truly am feeling like a kindred spirit as I see and feel what Johanna is doing and surprised there wasn't some humiliation like making her remove the condom and using it as sauce on the salad or ice cream afterwards. Or the big tip could have been for her to give the waiter a blowjob as part of the tip; or worse yet pick out a married man and give him one in one of the restrooms after sliding him a note, seeing if he would take Jackie up on it or get upset. Amused some are upset as it makes me smile; as they are worse then the waiter and are probably secretly tugging themselves to orgasm as they should email me to be My next Jackie. I have turned MANY Married men out as cuckolds, open bisexuals and even sssy bois to their Femdom wives as I seduce their wives in front of or by their request so they can live their lives in the open instead of slinking around on Grinder anonymously or sucking off Men in bookstores fearing being found out and exposed. So when a Man comes up or follows them home and threatens to expose them they become MY secret "Cocksucking bitch" until i set the day or week up for them to allow me to fuck their wives and have them catch us only to be subjugated cucked and in some cases forced to suck me in front of her against their will (ha-ha all arranged for the most part) and in two cases made to wear their wives panties and eat the creampie from her pussy and lick and clean my cock. One I got so hard again and as I had tied his hands that as he bent over I looked his wife in eye with a slight evil glint and a smile from her as she knew I was going to fuck him and then as i instructed her to scoot down she impaled herself underneath on him as I proceeded to fuck her thru him savoring every thrust and keeping him on the edge. She would become his Femdom Mistress as she humiliated him right from the beginning picking up on his complete sensitive and submissive nature and her pent up frustrations with him, and for him the complete revelation and release of hi Hidden secrets of being bi and sneaking around as instead of squealing in pain he squeaked like a woman as I purposefully rubbed his prostrate making him delirious and enjoy it revealing all his sins in his actions in loving a Real Man Fuck him like a Bitch literally on top of her on their marital bed. Of course I encouraged her while humiliating him as the special twist as his desire/fear to come out to her risking their marriage was the huge weight lifted but his price was future submission to not only Me, but also to her and the boy toys I told her she would acquire as her Sissy was going to be starting his/her new life as the video recording it on the dresser would ensure her sissy's compliance just as I had after encountering him hungry to suck cock as a side perversion in bookstores. He was special as most come to me or are referred by others in like these anonymous posters hoping somehow they can come out to their wives and not get divorced or tossed out. I tell them I am 95% successful and have many methods in getting the wives to open up, sometimes because i make it their idea, sometimes I seduce them independently and sometimes as a visitor coming to town to visit an old friend. I have only been tossed out once. I also Love making cute ones into Jackie's and one almost had full bottom surgery instead got into entertaining utilizing her marketing abilities and a certain website OF.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous