All Comments on 'Consequences of an Affair Pt. 04'

by TheKeith

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Still an interesting story about an unconventional relationship.

Again, no longer a LW tale. That doesn't make it a bad story, just out of place. I do wish you could be more respectful of these very special and precious women. You are making their entire existence and reason to live about sex. Kind of detracts from their humanity and spiritual components. Remember, the most important sex organ is the brain. It would be nice to see them using this organ for more than just fucking.

Designing the legs is kind of anticlimactic since we now have double amputees running marathons, participating and dance contests, playing sports. To spend so much time describing the development process was distracting. Big Deal, she's got legs. She had legs before, of a different length and capability. Big Deal. She's still the same woman. Maybe illustrate that more, and better. Most of your emphasis has been on her stumps or her pussy. Is there any other aspect of her mind or body this guy finds interesting?

TheKeithTheKeithover 6 years agoAuthor
Ultra-negative comments

This was a sex-themed story. For those who still want wall-to-wall ultra-graphic sex on every page, I ask that you get a life. For those who are easily offended because I didn’t write exactly what you wanted to read, I’ll say the same thing. I also observe that the people expressing the worst, nasty, most virulent comments have—with few exceptions—either posted as anonymous or have never published a story under their screen names. Reading such comments is pointless.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c17 months ago

This is awful. It is a fetish story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous