All Comments on 'Consequences of an Affair Pt. 07'

by TheKeith

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
ToymandaveToymandaveover 6 years ago
The ending felt a bit rushed

The ending felt a bit rushed even though I was impatiently waiting for the chapter on the ex wife's downfall. I just think more could have been done on the consequences of her actions and the torment she faced because of them.

TheKeithTheKeithover 6 years agoAuthor
Ultra-negtive comments

This was a sex-themed story. For those who still want wall-to-wall ultra-graphic sex on every page, I ask that you get a life. For those who are easily offended because I didn’t write exactly what you wanted to read, I’ll say the same thing. I also observe that the people expressing the worst, nasty, most virulent comments have—with few exceptions—either posted as anonymous or have never published a story under their screen names. Reading such comments is pointless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
brooks and others

If you like or dislike a story then thats just your opinion,Like StarBucks there are many flavors to go around.We now have many readers attack a story, then attack anyone who likes the story and now they attack Randi and the powers to be here.

We need to get back to respect and just remember we are all so different and respect that.Just My OPINION.

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingover 6 years ago
No one...

I repeat, no one, is 1 starring this story because it doesn't have enough sex. It's a terribly written story. The premise is fine. The execution is awful. It takes the Mexican whorehouse theme to new, over the top levels of cliche. Just awful.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Loved the last chapter.

Love a happy ending. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Entertainment

It never ceases to amaze me that so many people read a story then try to destroy it with their inane criticisms.

People , if you don’t like a story move on , if you like the story but feel you can help improve the style,vocabulary, or storyline concept , by all means constructively criticise . If all you can do is throw cheap insults , get over yourselves.

I enjoyed this as a story ( I must have ,I read it all the way through). Thank you for entertaining me.

If anyone has issues with what I have said drop me a line at gaffer58@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Let's hope you find a different story to tell.

Your stories are pretty much the same story in different clothes. I can tell you have creativity because of the situations you imagine but that is wasted because it's the same basic framework. Tall white guy gets betrayed in worst possible way. Successfully escapes into the arms of an angel who wants tone his SLUT. You have a fetish for that word. It's tiring. Find another thing for the angel to say. Angel is always "different" meaning race or handicap. They all live hornily ever after except for the ex-wife who dies of some horrible disease.

So no I haven't published anything. I'm not that good a writer of fiction. I do technical writing so my sex stories would flop. But I read a lot and am a good critic. My parting words, find a new story for your next effort.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Thanks The Keith

Too bad you are getting all the hate.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
End

Loved the ending. The rest not so much.

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago
I enjoyed the crazy rollercoaster ride!

TheKeith

I gotta hand it to you, dude....your stories are designed to give the unsuspecting reader one hell of a ride. This serial is no exception. The slut wife burnt herself trying to explore her inner self. That sounds like some sort of sex yoga position, where you put your head up your own ass. It was very apt that she ended up cremated! I thought it was somewhat brave of you to introduce sexy women who just happened to be visually and/or partially legless sex fiends. It was great to see an author challenge the usual definitions of sexy, erotic females. Lucky bastard...I ended up envying the mongrel for falling on his feet and into two welcoming pussies. Argh well, one can but dream!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

My first thought about getting a phone call that my ex had died of such things was to feed what remained to the sharks. But then it occurred to me that sharks are for the most part endangered, and why would you want to poison more with such rotten, tainted feminist meat?

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
cuckold till the end

1st, I would have changed my number. Then there wouldn't be a 2nd because no number, no way to contact me and then they could donated her body to the bowels of hell/

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 2 years ago

I thought it was a great story! And had a very happy ending, but personally, i would have never retrieved what was left of the wife, he was dead to her while she was fucking someone else, why should he acknowledge her now that she's dead?

dawg997dawg997about 1 year ago

My compliments to TheKeith for a very original story!

This well-written story reminds us all that everyone, including people with physical limitations feel the same emotions and have the same hopes of finding someone who doesn't.

Thanks!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c17 months ago

Something wrong with this author. Really terrible even when skimming

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor5 months ago

Not really my thing, but your story is well-written. You did a good job.

cutedaddy69cutedaddy692 months ago

Why the need to be so cruelly vengeful? No one picks their fate ot their own personality profile. We just develop whatever we need to survive childhood and are mostly stuck w/that.

The guy obviously did not see fit to get to know his wife before marrying her. If he had, there's no way he wouldn't have found the dubious personality traits in her, and he could have chosen another path. Don't blame your failed marriage on your partner. It takes two to tango.

Other than that, nice sories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well the stage 4 brain tumor woukd explain a lot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous