All Comments on 'Consequences of Teasing'

by Sheerxdesire

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hot

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
GREAT STORY

GREAT STORY. HOPE THERE ARE MORE CHAPTERS TO FOLLOW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great hotwife story!

Needs part 3 ... and more ! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story!!

In my opinion, this is the best story in this particular genre in years! I hope that there is going to be a continuance of this extremely erotic theme. Great writing! Can't wait to see what's next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love these stories

At first I did not know what to think, but the wife was also guilty in egging him on. Then she wanted more at the end. Plz keep writing these!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

I nearly came without touching myself. As a lover of women in hosiery I feel you hit the nail on the head with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing and it felt real

Probably the best story on here for some time. A true talent and someone who completely understands the psychology and dynamic of the situation that makes it wholly erotic to the reader....

executivelustexecutivelustalmost 7 years ago
Great story

She should of had her husband hold her legs and suck on her toes while she was getting fucked by her boss/bull!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

Had me hard and cumming ( twice ) as I read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
perfect beginning for a cuckold husband

this story needs to be continued as the wife invites all the bull / males from work one at a time to have her in front of hubby. hubby needs to eventually realize his cum is meant for the carpet, not her body. her lovers cum is meant to be licked clean from her as she rides hubby's mouth to her final orgasm of the evening. very good writing skills!

CuriousEdCuriousEdalmost 7 years ago
Wow...

Wow... great story. I definitely enjoyed it. Now I see that there is a prior story, so I'll certainly read that later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ooooooh I'm so hard

What a great story about sexy nylons and legs! I wanted to be in your place as well as her supervisors place! I would have loved to suck and lick her toes, feet and legs, both before and after his cum covered them...mmmmm

scorpia95scorpia95over 6 years ago
The wife seems to have taken a completely different persona..

Please don't listen to the other comments and do the usual same old cuckold story line where the wife gets bulls and has her husband in chastity. Throw something interesting into it. Maybe center it around his love of her feet in nylons, rather than her need to have "bigger cock". So the husband isn't just being humiliated, but a willing participant.

Just a suggestion, you do what you think is best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I want more

Such a hot story. Can't wait for more to be posted.

Cocksucker666Cocksucker666over 6 years ago
Cum eating

Shame she didn't make you go down on her after he had come in her....

If it had been me I would have been on my knees begging for it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh my!

This wicked little story clearly sent all the sissy cucks into spasms of delight! They came in their pink panties, surely.

Delightfully and unabashedly gay. The author’s obsession with cocks and cum is palpable!

JackieNylonJackieNylonover 5 years ago
Good fucking lord!

I ate this story up! I am at a loss fir words...literally!!!

Pantyhose pantyhose pantyhose!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

OMG, that was freaking hot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It was going well until she changed cloths or lack of

She knew exactly what she was doing. She didn't care what hubby wanted. And he is the dumbest moron breathing. Just another sissy coward and a heartless Cunt. Pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nylon cum slave

I'm a sweaty nylon foot fetish and was rock hard imagining eating her sexy nylon toes but I never expected to cum so much and so hard dreaming that I would be sucking cum off them. Does this mean I could be a bit of a sissy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This was outstanding

This took me three (THREE!!) days to get through, I came so hard so many times. By far the best story I've read on this site.

darthnader19darthnader19over 3 years ago
5 stars

The best foot fetish cuckold story I've read

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Shoes

Your stories need high heel pumps

Pharmdog7504Pharmdog7504about 3 years ago

So glad I found you! Loved the story.

DouyaDouyaover 2 years ago

Loved this one as well! Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good poiential but... red flags 1. " what does it matter which stories are real honey" 2. mixing up her characters likes with her husbands. be clear who likes what 3. last mininute complete story changes. sudden actual cuckold? these can ruin a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sheer to waist with no cotton panel, just nylon see-through crotch. That's what I like. That's what I want my wife to wear. She has shown many men her pussy through such pantyhose. Nude, beige, taupe colors. I have seen her sit on the sofa and draw her knees up with her stockinged feet flat on the cushion. When she does that it presses her pussy tight against the nylon and is easily seen. Her hairs and pussy lips are so enticing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fag

Randyguy1565Randyguy1565over 1 year ago

I am so glad I found your writings! We have such similar fetishes! Thank you!! Keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The cheating slut just proved that she had already cheated on him. So now he had the proof it's time to divorce her and sue the company if they have rules that protect families.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

brings back memories of a similar situation with my wife of six months. She was always flirting with my best mate and pushed the boundaries. I did warn her that she would get herself in trouble but she just laughed and said that she knew i wouldn't let things go too far. One evening my mate was round at our place and my wife was sitting on the sofa next to him with her legs over his. She has very ticklish feet and it wasn't long before he was tickling her feet and she was laughing and thrashing about which caused her short skirt to ride up giving my mate a gret view of her little white panties. The tickling progressed to touching and she let him pull her panties down and off. Next she had undone his jeans pulled them down and discovered he is very well endowed which i am not. not long afterwards he had undressed her completely and fucked her on the sofa while i watched unable to stop them. He fucked her like i have never been able to and came inside her unprotected womb . Three months late she confirmed she was pregnant and i know she was carrying my mates baby because soon afterwards tests proved i was infertile so i couldn't have made her pregnant. I know i should have stopped them but if i am honest i must admit i enjoyed watching her flirt with my mate.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lying, manipulating, cheating gutter gash! Kick the two-bit cheating whore out. Get a couple of buds to help cut of her boss's balls.

querdenk7querdenk72 months ago

My favorite story on here

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous