Consequences of Teasing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't let him get any further than this so this instance ended harmlessly. However, this is what tipped her off to choose Tim. He had a thing for nylons. We both figured that if anybody were to be teased easily, it would be the guy who likes what I like. It helped that she was attracted to him too.

He was a little bit older than us. He was in his late 30's. Apparently, she liked him because he had a dominant personality. He was the kind of guy who always had to display his intelligence or what he thought was his intelligence. I don't think she liked him because he was her supervisor but more so because he had a "take charge" sort of attitude. To her, he had a strong personality and she believed that he was polite and courteous. I knew better. She was just being naive. He just wanted in her pants.

***

When she explained why she believed Tim to be the best candidate, I immediately agreed. I knew based on the stories she had told me about him that he was our man.

The next day, she returned to work and casually asked him over for dinner the following Friday night. Of course, without asking why or any other details, he accepted our invitation.

We were both too excited to talk about their flirty conversation that day and focused more on what was in store for us the following night. She told me her thoughts of how the night would play out.

"After we eat, I'm gonna excuse myself to go change." She said.

"And then I'm gonna come back out in something super girly but really sexy too. And then, I'm gonna go around cleaning up all the dishes from the table and I'm gonna lean over his lap to get his plate so he will be able to look down my top." She giggled as she described her own fantasy.

She continued "Then, I'm gonna accidentally drop his fork on his.."

"STOP." I shouted.

"Stop, don't say anymore. I want this to be a surprise. Don't give away the ending." I pleaded.

"Haha, ok babe. I think you'll like what I have in mind." She said.

I didn't sleep a wink that night. I tossed and turned. She hardly moved but that may have been because she was playing with herself under the covers.

***

I rushed home from work that day and made sure the entire dining area and living room were clean. I even sat in different areas of the living room to practice which seat provided the best view. Even more pathetic was that I already had a hard on.

I couple hours passed and it was getting close to the time she would be arriving home with Tim.

She texted me "ON MY WAY. I THINK HE TOOK THE BAIT LOL"

I loved her sense of humor in situations like this.

I replied back "Who wouldn't take such sexy bait?"

I didn't receive a reply but only 15 minutes later, they arrived. I could hear their banter just outside the door. They were already laughing and joking around. On the other side of the door though, I was a nervous mess. Sweaty palms and swirling stomach.

The door opened and I saw my tiny wife being followed by her handsome supervisor, Tim.

Tim was just as she had described him. Tall, fit and clean cut. He looked like he was straight from the cover of men's health magazine. He dressed very professional and fashionable too.

On her way in, she gave me a look with wide eyes and big grin. She was excited. I couldn't believe he was in our house. She had brought home another man with the intention of letting him have his way with her legs and feet. Maybe even her mouth. I couldn't believe that we were so close to doing this.

I could tell that she pulled out all the stops today with the outfit she chose to wear to work. Red sling back peep toes. Black Satin pencil skirt. Thin white button up blouse. Best of all, black ultra sheer hose. Her hair was done also with curly ends, complimented by dangly earrings.

He walked in behind her and reached out his hand to shake mine. I shook his hand and greeted him.

"Hi, nice to meet you." I said with a smile.

"Hey, thanks for havin' me over!" He replied quickly.

Neither of us really knew what to say next. Anita came to the rescue.

"Soooooo how 'bout I start cooking? Tim, do you want something to drink?" She politely asked.

"Sure, I'll have something." He said.

"Babe, can you get him something to drink? Hey Tim, make yourself at home. Have a seat." She said.

She motioned towards the couch and he took a seat on the recliner. I fetched both of us a beer and sat on the couch. The TV was already on but I wasn't watching anything. I mainly turned it on to act like I was relaxing before they had gotten home. Like I wasn't anticipating him coming into my house to use my wife.

We anxiously chatted about trivial things for the first couple minutes. I knew why I was nervous but I wasn't quite sure why he was. I had a strong feeling that he may have been nervous around me since he was successful in groping my wife's legs. He already attempted to ask Anita out on an unofficial date several times but she never accepted because she didnt want him to think she was a cheater. Maybe he was worried that I knew. The irony being that I did know and it turned me on.

A half hour had passed by. The tension had eased. In between cooking, Anita had stepped into the living room to drop in our conversation. I could tell that she still treated him like a supervisor and not so much a guest at our house however the three of us still shared laughs. She told us that she was finished cooking and that the food was ready. Her big moment was drawing near.

We gathered at the dinner table which was only a few feet away from the living room. She made her best dish, grilled chicken.

For us, dinner typically lasted only about 15 minutes. Tonight, I didn't expect us to still be at the table for almost an hour. I was becoming anxious because I thought that once we dismissed ourselves from the table, he might dismiss himself from our house and go home. We had already had a few beers between the both of us and Anita had downed a couple glasses of wine. Everything felt primed for the next step but I was beginning to lose hope since it was getting late.

Right when our conversation hit a silent and awkward pause, Anita looked at me with the same grin she had on earlier. I was about to say something to break the silence since I saw that he noticed her devilish smile but she beat me to it.

"Well...I don't know about you guys but my feet are killing me. I'm takin' these heels off" She said.

I could tell he wanted to make a move. He held back for a second but tilted his head to get a view of her slipping her heels off her feet. She was having trouble taking them off because she couldn't reach the sling around her ankle.

"Here, let me help." He said.

She hesitated only for a second and looked directly at me. Then she turned to him and lifted her foot to his hand. I couldn't see what was happening on the other side of the table but it sounded good. I heard her shoe slide off her silky foot. A faint smile was on his face. He didn't even look away from her. It was like I wasn't even there.

She then crossed her legs and offered up her other foot to him. Again, he gently undid the sling strap from around her heel and she slid her foot out.

"Thank you." She said with a giggle.

He nodded.

I was at a loss for words again. I wasn't sure what to do. Do I say something? Do I leave for a minute? Right then, he spoke up.

"Ok, I can't hold my tongue anymore. I have to compliment your wife's legs because they're amazing. Sorry." He said blushing.

I was shocked. I didn't think he would be so brave to say something like that. She laughed flirtatiously. I was about to thank him for his compliment but she cut me off again.

"Haha so what else does your tongue want to do?" She said still laughing.

I shook my head in embarrassment. She even caught him off guard. Now, I REALLY didn't know what to say. She had openly flirted with him while I sat only a few feet away. I mustered out the only words I could say.

"She ummmmm...she likes to tease." I said.

We all laughed. The tension eased again. A wave of relief fell over me.

"Hey! I don't mind if you don't!" He said.

I shrugged. Of course I didn't mind. If he only knew.

"I'm gonna go change babe. I have to get outta these clothes." She said.

"Tim, don't go anywhere. I'll be back." She added.

This was it. This was her queue. It was really going to happen. It was too late to turn back now because she was going to come back out in some skimpy outfit.

When she got up to leave for the bedroom, she turned in his direction and uncrossed her legs. I couldn't see it but I knew what she had done. She had rubbed his leg with her foot, sending a clear signal to him.

I had a hard on already. I was only minutes away from seeing my wife teasing another man.

I suggested we go sit in the living room and neither of us hesitated.

I made my way to the recliner that he had sat in earlier, which provided the best view of the couch. The couch was very well lit and had a large sectional ottoman that connected to the it like an "L". He sat on the end of the couch and propped his feet up on the ottoman but jot before adjusting his crotch.

We easily made our way back into friendly conversation. We talked for what seemed like forever. I found it hard to stay focused. I kept thinking about how long she was spending in the bedroom. I wondered what she was changing into that was taking so long. What if she was having second doubts? What if she was waiting for him in there? I was about to excuse myself to find out when she announced herself.

"Sorry! Sorry I took so long. I just needed to change." She stated.

My heart was skipping beats. I took in a deep breath and held it. I couldn't act casual anymore. Her outfit was no longer subtle. It was cute and sexy but not subtle.

The outfit she decided to try her luck with was the "boyfriend shirt" ensemble. This was one of her staple outfits she used on me plenty of times because it was simple. Just one of my button up shirts with or without underwear. A leg man's delight.

This time, she opted for underwear. I could tell because her black bra was easily seen through the light blue, over sized shirt. She looked adorable in this because it was a few sizes too big for her but it also looked sexy since the collar was draped at the end of her shoulder. She loved to expose her neck and shoulders because that was one of her "spots".

I was shocked at how much of her milky cleavage she had decided to put on display. None of her dresses or skirts exposed this much of her chest.

I noticed that she touched up her makeup since her blue eyes stood out more among her dark eye shadow and her red lipstick was a bit brighter. She had also fluffed her hair since it now had a little bit more body to it, bouncing with each step. She really made use of her alone time in our bedroom getting herself ready for Tim. She wanted to look even better for him than she did at work.

My favorite part of this outfit was that she didn't change out of her hose that she had worn to work. She bounced in with no shoes, walking on her toes, showing off nearly all of her legs. She knew I loved it when she walked on her toes since it gave her the opportunity to flex her toned legs. The thin shirt she had on covered her up just to her upper thigh and lifted slightly while she walked but never afforded a clear view of her pussy. However, I could tell that her black pantyhose she had on were sheer to waist with no cotton panel. She hated the cotton panels.

I loved her nylons. She had worn them a couple times before. They weren't visually fancy with any designs or backseams. They felt amazing in your hands though and felt even better in your mouth. She picked the perfect pair. Black hosiery on her always looked seductive since her porcelain skin offered such stark contrast.

She didn't have shoes on anymore and walked on her toes on her way into the living room. She did this on purpose because she knew that it

I wanted to fuck her myself right then. I knew if I did, Tim was probably thinking the same thing.

She plopped herself down on the couch with him but sat on the opposite end. She tucked her feet underneath her and brushed her hair out of her face.

"So, whadya talking about?" She said nonchalantly.

He chuckled and said "We were talking about you actually."

We both laughed because she wasn't sure if he was being serious or not.

"Oh please! Don't lie." She replied.

"No, I'm serious! I was just telling him what a gorgeous wife he had." He said.

"Right?" He asked for me to back him up.

I played along "Yep. He was."

She laughed it off. "I don't believe either of you. Sneaky boys."

She only had a couple glasses of wine but I think she had a small buzz going.

I saw an opportunity to play along in his game.

I spoke up "He was telling me that you had a great pair of legs."

She continued to be embarrassed but I knew she was loving all the attention.

"Awwww thank you!" She said to him.

She unfolded her legs from underneath her and then crossed them, sitting seductively on her end of the couch. She used her crossed leg to point her small nylon foot up in the air so that we could admire her silky legs. She got what she wanted and had our eyes locked on her tiny toes, fluttering inside her hose.

My mouth watered. His grin widened.

"I just hate that I have such small feet." She said pouting.

"I like small feet. They fit better in my hand." He said this as if it were a joke but she knew what he meant.

She spoke up "That reminds me about your offer from the other day. I think I'll take you up on that footjob now."

She immediately noticed her Freudian slip and tried to correct it.

"FOOT RUB! Foot rub! Oh my gosh. I didn't mean to say that!" She shouted.

Tim and I busted out in laughter. Her slip up lightened the mood but she felt very embarrassed. She crossed her arms like a little kid who was being made fun of.

"Hey, I wouldn't mind one of those actually!" He said still laughing.

I tried to console her "Babe, it's ok. He knew what you meant."

"Ok ok, give me your leg. I suppose I do owe you this." He said apologetically.

She quickly looked at me for approval and only hesitated for a second or two. I nodded. She tried to keep the front of the shirt tucked into her crotch to hide her pussy but the shirt was so short that it wasn't providing much cover. She lifted her legs up on the couch and extended her foot into his lap. The lamp nearby lit up her legs like a spotlight. The new lighting allowed to see every detail of her feet encased in the nylon. Her hose were sheer to toe, flaunting her recently painted red toe nails.

He gently grabbed her foot with both his hands and looked at me. He didn't say anything but his facial expression was asking me if it was OK for him to handle my wife like this. I didn't say anything in reply but I smiled and nodded. He wasted no time running his hands along her feet.

At the start, his hands were actually massaging her foot, flexing and grinding into them. But soon, his hands were just sliding up and down the curve in her arch and playing with her toes.

Anita giggled a couple times when he grazed her sole, causing her to flinch.

After a couple minutes of this, she placed her other foot in his lap. He abandoned her previous foot for the new one, sliding his hands along the smooth nylon on her foot.

I noticed a large bulge in one of his pant legs that was beginning to grow. Her feet weren't near his huge erection. However, he readjusted himself in his seat and placed her feet directly on his hard on.

She could feel his dick in his pants and looked at me again with wide eyes. She almost looked scared.

I saw that once her feet were placed on his cock, he acted as if he was massaging them deeply, pushing her feet downwards. What he was really doing was trying to massage his own dick with my wife's feet.

She let out a small sigh.

He spoke up "Feel good?".

"Mmmmm." She said with a smile.

This went on for a couple seconds until she decided she asked him for another favor.

"That feels really good. Can you do my calves?" She asked.

"Sure!" He replied.

Instead of extending her legs across his lap further, she quickly turned over and slid down the leather couch until her feet were nearly hanging off his end of the couch.

Her shirt had ridden up way past her small, round ass. She was not being covered up anymore. Her perfect little butt was in complete view for him and I could see for myself that she wasn't wearing any panties. I was shocked. From my angle, I couldn't tell if he was able to see her pussy through her pantyhose.

He looked at her body and saw how exposed her ass was. He immediately looked at me with curious eyes and I responded by shrugging my shoulders as if I didn't understand what she was doing. He smiled back. I think he was starting to get the idea.

The devilish smile returned to her face. She was looking dead at me. She was getting off on teasing him right in front of me. I was too. It was perfect. This was exactly what I wanted.

He started groping her calves. He ran his large hands back and forth across her pantyhosed legs. The faint swish sound turned me on even more.

She sighed again in pleasure. She wiggled her butt side to side and even arched her back slightly to make sure she had his attention. Her ass was amazing. Instinct told me to just go over there and sink my teeth into her ass cheek. I could tell that her magic was driving him nuts.

Suddenly, she broke character. She moved her leg and looked over her shoulder back at him.

"Aw, I think your zipper caught my hose." She said.

She rotated her calf to show a small run in her nylons.

"Oh no. I'm sorry." He stuttered.

"Shoot." She said as she turned back over, withdrawing her legs.

She brought her leg closer to inspect it and played with the small hole. She quickly popped off the couch and began to walk away, not saying a word.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

I wasn't sure. I knew she was headed for the bedroom but I wasn't sure why.

She responded "I'm gonna take these off."

"Oh you don't need to take them off!" He shouted.

I could tell that he was begging her to keep on her sexy pantyhose. I was on his side though. I didn't want her to take them off.

Before she made her way past the door to the bedroom, she answered back "It's ok! I'm getting a different pair!"

A huge relief came over me now that I knew she was going to put on a different pair of pantyhose. I knew she didn't have any panties on and I didn't want her exposing her bare pussy to him, giving him the wrong idea.

While I was lost in thought, he whispered to me "Hey uh...you cool with this?"

I replied "Oh yea. I find that it's best to not argue with her and to just give her what she wants."

I had practiced this answer in my head several times. I pulled it off well. I tried to make it sound casual but regardless, the only thing he wanted to know was if he had my permission to play this teasing game with my wife. He officially had my permission now so it was only a matter of time before my wife had her toes dancing on his cock.

Less than a minute later, she returned. She casually walked in on her toes again but this time, she wasn't wearing any pantyhose and she still didn't put on any panties. I would've been concerned if I had not seen that she had something balled up in her hand. I knew the wad of black fabric was her next pair of hose. I immediately knew what she had in mind and I thought it was genius. She was going to make him put them on her. How seductive.

She walked up and stood in front of him. She held out her hand and unrolled the wad of nylon for him to see. As the nylons unraveled, I saw that they weren't pantyhose but a pair of her tried and true black backseamed thigh highs.

"How 'bout these?" She asked him.

"They look wonderful." He said excitedly.

"They'll look even better once I have them on and since you ruined my last pair, you need to put these on me." She ordered.