Consequences of Teasing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sounded tough but she still giggled.

"Yes ma'am!" He shouted.

She dropped them in his hand and he started to wind one of them up. She pushed the sectional away that he was using to prop his feet up and sat down on it only a few feet away from him. She lifted her legs up and placed her pointed toes right between his spread legs. She posed her feet perfectly for him. As he finished gathering the silky fabric in his hand, she raised her pointed foot in the air to assist him with wrapping her leg in her stocking.

Her toes slid into the stretchy foot of the stocking. He unraveled the nylon up her ankle and then to her calf. He continued on past her knee as she extended her leg towards him to help. Her nylon foot was now only inches away from his face, pointed directly at him. He put on he finishing touches by making sure the lacy floral band was snug around her thigh when I realized something.

I suddenly remembered that she had on no panties. Her pussy was easy prey for him if she didn't make it known that she wasn't interested in vaginal sex. I was relying on her. I began to worry.

I could tell that he was staring right at her clean shaven pussy. He sighed at the sight and reached for her other stocking. She looked over at me while he gathered the next stocking in his hands. Her face showed a look of sheer excitement and didn't seem to notice that she may be giving him the wrong idea by changing into a pair of stockings.

She lifted up her other leg and he met her foot with the wound up nylon.

"Go slow." She said.

He placed the nylon over her toes and unwound the stocking up her leg methodically. He paused at her calf to slid his hands up her leg, making sure to clean up and folds or loose areas but also to get an extra feel of her silky leg. He resumed by unwrapping the silk past her knee and snugged the band around her thigh. The whole time her toes were bobbing in his face purposefully. He didn't take the bait just yet though.

"You're so sweet! Thank you!" She said to him.

"My pleasure." He replied.

"Can you help me with something else?" She asked with a pouty face.

"Sure, anything." He said.

"Can you put this on me?" She handed him a small gold anklet with a tiny heart charm.

I was surprised again. I didn't think my wife knew what this meant. I'm sure he did. I started to worry even more because I was positive that she assumed it was just a sexy addition to her leg but didn't understand that she was sending him some very clear signals. My wife was too naive to understand this. I had no idea how he was going to respond.

He took the ankle bracelet and unhooked it.

Before she raised her foot for him again, she had another request.

"I don't want your zipper ruining my stockings. Why don't you just pull it down?" She said she pointed her toes at his crotch.

In a flash, he unzipped his pants. His tight boxers outlined his massive cock which was not just longer than mine but possibly twice as thick.

She pressed her toes on his cock and said "Thats better."

His dick twitched at the feel of her feet on his dick. He wrapped the anklet around her dainty ankle and snapped it together.

"How does it look?" She asked.

"It looks great. YOU look great!" She replied.

She giggled.

"These are my favorite pair of stockings. You know why?" She asked.

He shook his head no.

"They're flavored! They taste like cherries. Go ahead! Try 'em." She added.

She lunged one leg forward and teased her foot in his face again. He opened his mouth and sucked on her toes like a lollipop. His eyes rolled into the back of his head.

"Yea?" She asked.

He regained his composure.

"They don't taste like cherries." He said with a confused look on his face.

"Yea, I know. I just wanted to see if you would do it!" She laughed.

We both laughed with her. Her silliness was adorable even in a situation like this.

"Let's get back to that massage, huh?" She said.

He reached out to grab her leg and she cut him off.

"No. It's my turn." She stated.

"Take it out." She murmured quietly.

She looked downwards at his rock hard cock, hoping he would realize what she wanted him to do. He understood and slowly removed his dick from his pants. He looked at me once again, just to make sure that I didn't have any objections. I didn't say anything. I just sat there watching in awe. I couldn't believe this was finally happening.

He finally released his monster dick from the waistband of his boxers and she gasped at the sight. It was huge. It was veiny. It was nearly twice my size in every way. The width of it was absurd. Her small feet next to it made her feet look even smaller now. His dick was already wet at the tip from the precum that was already coming out. The blood running through it made it pulse up and down.

She looked at me to make sure I was ready for what she was about to do. I was on the edge of my seat. She cautiously slid her toes along the bottom of his shaft. His head rolled back. Now that she had a feel of how big his dick was, she wasted no time in wrapping her toes around the side and jacking him off.

Her toes looked beautiful in nylon, stroking the skin of his fat dick. This is what I wanted. It's what he wanted too. My wife was foot fucking another man in front of me.

Her stockinged feet eventually roamed to the tip of his dick and scooped up the precum that had almost started to drip down his dick. The slimy precum lathered her toes. The under side of her nylon toes glistened in the light. His precum was steadily seeping out now. Her toes were becoming more cummy. There was so much precum gathered at her toes that a couple drips were making their way down her arches. This lasted only for a few minutes until she removed her feet from his dick.

She had noticed that the seams along the back of her legs were not exactly straight and asked for his help in straightening them.

"I can't tell of these are straight. Can you fix them?" She asked.

"Of course!" He said with no hesitation.

Still sitting on the sectional in front of him, she lifted her legs straight up in the air. Her silky legs were pointed to the ceiling, offering another unprotected shot at her naked pussy. It was noticeably wet, dripping slightly.

He reached forward and straightened her backseams but not before making love to her stockings with his hands. He was worshipping her gorgeous gams by feeling every inch of her legs. He scooted closer to her to get a better grip of her legs. He managed to straighten the seams finally. The seam ran the entire length of her leg, from her thigh all the way to her toes.

She was reclined back on her elbows when she looked over her shoulder at me. She was looking me dead in the eye when it happened.

Her eyes widened and her jaw fell. I looked at what had surprised her and saw that the tip of his cock was starting to spread her pussy lips.

Both of his hands had a secure grip around her ankles and were slowly parting her legs. His enormous cock was poking her pussy in between her lips, making way for his large head.

This was what I was afraid of. He interpreted her signals wrong and was now making his way into my wife. This is exactly what I didn't want to happen. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know how to stop the situation. I could be easily said stop but what would've happened if I did? I felt humiliated and I couldn't face the humiliation if I had said that I had changed my mind right in the middle of this. I felt like an idiot for letting this get this far. What was I thinking?!

She sat up, trying to get a clear view of what he was doing. In an instant her breaths changed dramatically. He wasn't even inside her and she was breathing like she had sprinted 100 yards. She tried to pull her legs free but couldn't get away from his vice grip he had around her ankles. She looked at me for guidance. I didn't know what to do. I just stood by, frozen in place. I was hoping that she would speak up and tell him no but she didn't.

The only words to come out of her mouth were "Ohhh Ok! Ok ummm..."

It was too late now. I saw him push the head of his cock into her pussy. Her lips stretched as the fatter part of his dick was about to make it's way in.

"Ohhhhhhh shit!" She cried out.

"Baby!" She looked at me again.

She whispered to me as if he wasn't in ear shot of her "Oh my gosh babe, it's too big."

He smiled when he heard her say this and pulled back out but only to lube his cock with her wetness. He immediately pushed back inside of her and she let another moan.

"Ohhhhhhhh my god!" She cried.

He was now much deeper, roughly halfway inside of her helpless pussy.

"Tell me it feels good." He said to her.

She responded "It feels good."

She don't thinks she was lying but I do know that she was just telling him what he wanted to hear. Her pleasing personality was taking hold of her. She was beginning to submit to him.

"Tell me you want all of my cock inside you. Say it." He ordered.

She took a deep breath before answering back "I want all of it inside me."

He slowly thrusted his pelvis into her, making his entire dick disappear into her tiny pussy.

He groaned when he reached the back of her vagina. Her whole body tensed up and tried to soften the pain he was forcing into her. She tried to exhale in hopes that it might make room for his cock that was nearly in her stomach.

He held his cock inside her for a good 5 seconds. 5 seconds that probably felt like 5 minute to her due to the amount of pain she was feeling.

He finally let up and pulled his big cock out of her. His entire dick was dripping wet. I noticed a few white globs of goo at the base of his dick. I couldn't believe it but she had cum on his dick. I was never able to make her cum and she had just done so with him after only a couple seconds!

His eyes had not left the view of her pussy the entire time. Neither had mine. I was in shock that he was able to fit his entire cock inside her. She felt tight to me and I was barely half his size! I didn't understand how this was possible.

She sighed in relief that he was no longer pushing inside her but her momentary relief ended when he readjusted his grip on her legs and prepared to enter her again.

Now that his dick was wet, he didn't have as much trouble pushing back inside her. In a matter of seconds, his slow thrusts had sped up to a steady fuck. He groped her shirt with one hand and ripped it apart, flinging the torn buttons over the living room. Her supple bouncy titties tried to hide behind the lacy bra but we're soon exposed after he pulled it down. Her tiny pink nipples were already hard. He grabbed them both violently, squeezing them and slapping them. The pale skin of her breasts turned red from his rough handling of them.

Her moans had become whimpers. Her seductive stockinged legs flailed in the air above his shoulders. Her silky, cummy toes were constantly twitching. Her whole body shook with each pound of his hips.

"Fuck! Yes" He shouted.

She heard him grunting in pleasure. Her demeanor was changing. Her head wasn't rolling back in pain anymore and her eyes weren't straining. She was noticing how much he enjoyed her pussy. Her blue eyes were locked on his now. Her focus had intensified. She was getting off on his pleasure.

She tried to speak up but his strong pounding was almost knocking the wind out of her, causing her to speak in between his humps.

"Ohh. Ohh. Does that feel good?" She said pouting.

This sent him into a frenzy. She noticed how it changed his performance and spoke up again.

"Is that what you wanted?" She said seductively.

"Mmmmm!" He replied.

He was feeling too good to even form complete sentences. I was worried before but now I was panicking. I tried to say something but the words barely made it out and they didn't even notice that I had said anything.

"Ok babe..." I said.

Neither of them responded.

This went on for only a few more minutes until I heard him yelling.

"AHH FUCK!" He shouted.

She looked over at me with a concerned look on her face. She had remembered that he never put a condom on and knew what he was about to do.

She whispered to me again "I'm sorry."

I didn't know what she was apologizing for. Was she apologizing for enjoying having sex with another man? I soon realized that she was apologizing for what she was about to do.

She returned her gaze at him and taunted him with another seductive comment.

"Are you gonna cum in me?" She asked in a cutesy voice.

"FUCK YEA! YOU WANT IT? SAY IT!" He yelled out.

"Yes baby! Cum in me!" She shouted back.

Just then, both their bodies responded by lunging into each other's last thrust. He was cumming inside my wife. She begged him for it.

I saw his body jerking from the spasms in his cock. Her silky legs were wrapped around his waist, trying to receive the last of his cum. Her hands were digging into his back. He fell forward onto my wife, smothering her petite body. Their breathing was returning to normal.

I was amazed. It didn't last long but for me, it felt like a lifetime. I didn't say anything or do anything to stop it. I let him use my wife and now she was filled with his cum. Why did I let this happen?

A couple seconds later, he struggled to get up. He raised himself off my wife and his softened dick slipped out of her pussy. I couldn't believe the sight.

His cock was still dripping with his semen. The base of his cock still had some of her cum stuck to it. Her pussy was red and had globs of his cum oozing out. Somehow, he had managed to fill up so much of her pussy with his dick that some of his cum had no where to go and overflowed out of her pussy, collecting at the edges of her lips. Her pussy was decorated at very angle with white goo.

"Shit." He said.

He sounded exhausted. Without warning, he stood up, fixed his pants and headed for the bathroom.

My wife waited to look at me until he left the room. Once he did, she looked at me.

"It felt good baby. I don't know what came over me. Please don't be mad." She pleaded.

I was speechless. I finally said the words that first came to mind.

"It's alright." I said defeatedly.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yes, of course love. Come here." She replied.

I walked over to her and held out a hand to help her up. She grabbed my hand and instead, placed it on her leg.

"Can you feel me shaking?" She asked.

She was trembling.

"Yes." I answered.

She was lying on her back and lifted her feet to my face. I saw the same glistening areas on her stockings as before and I could smell the familiar smell of cum.

"You know what to do babe." She said as she flexed her toes at me.

I didn't want to do it but as I did before, I opened my mouth and inserted her cummy toes.

The taste was not as bitter this time. Maybe because it was not pure semen. However, it still felt slimy and slippery. I dragged my tongue up and down her toes, collecting all his semen from her stockinged feet. Again, my mouth had watered so much that her feet were nearly soaked. I felt disgusted again. Why was I doing this?

"Give me your cock." She ordered.

I unzipped my pants and freed my erection. With one hand she grasped my dick and started to jack me off. Then, she opened her legs to me and pointed my dick towards her pussy.

What the hell was she thinking? She wanted me to fuck her right after some other man had just cum inside her. She wanted me to have sloppy seconds. I couldn't bear to do it. His cum was still laced all around her pussy and was also dripping out of her. Globs of cum had settled at the entrance of her hole and several areas outside her vagina. Her pussy looked like an abstract painting. White sticky fluid strewn about.

"Do it." She commanded.

She saw me hesitate but didn't let go of my dick. She pulled me by my dick down to her pussy. With a firm grip on my penis, she rubbed my head against her clit. She massaged her pussy with my cock, collecting all his cum with the tip of my head. Then, she pulled me inside her.

Her pussy felt different. It was slightly looser and felt like the inside of her vagina was packed with lotion. His cum had coated her entire pussy inside and out. I looked down and saw his white fluid seeping out onto my own dick each time I thrusted back inside of her. I felt ashamed because it turned me on. I could feel all his cum lathering my dick.

I looked away from the slippery mess that was her pussy and reexamined her petite feet. Her nylon feet distracted me from the humiliation below. Her small feet bobbed back and forth in my face as I fucked her. I grabbed her ankles as he did earlier and pressed her feet against my face. I smelled the mix of my spit and his cum.

I started humping her vigorously, pushing as far as I could into her. She didn't make the same sounds as she did with him. I just wasn't big enough. She stopped me and pushed me out. I was confused.

She sat up and leaned forward to suck on my cock. However, instead of sucking my cock, she sucked up all his cum that was gathering at the base of my dick. She took her time lapping up his cum off my cock. I thought she had swallowed it until I saw what she was really doing.

She hovered over the tip of my dick and poured his newly gathered cum from her mouth meticulously on my head. I almost came right then and I couldn't understand why. How could something so disgusting turn me on like this?

"Push it back into me." She said.

Again, she pulled my cock into her. This time, she was careful not to spill his cum from my head. I didn't last long and only a minute or so later I started to feel the spasms getting closer. My grimacing face clued her into how close I was to exploding.

"Stop! Don't cum in me! I just want his cum in there." She said.

Why did she say this? I'm her husband! How come I couldn't cum inside my own wife?

"Cum in my mouth." She added.

I rapidly pulled out and she lunged forward. I started to cum before I could make it to her mouth. My cum was already spurting out. Instead of opening her mouth to receive me, she started sucking on the sides and bottom of my cock. My cum was shooting past her, missing her face altogether and landing on the sectional. I was too preoccupied with cumming that I didn't notice she was actually just sucking up his cum again that had been pushed back to the base of my dick. She wasn't clean in doing it either, making a mess with his cum across her lips. She had tricked me. She didn't have any intention on letting me cum in her mouth. She just didn't want my cum inside of her.

She moaned as she lapped up his semen from me. I moaned from cumming.

After my last spasm, she looked up at me with a pouty face and cum covered lips and said "Ask me babe."

"Ask you what?" I said.

"Ask me if this is what I wanted?" She replied.

"Ok. Is this what you wanted?" I replied.

She answered back "Yes and I want some more."

*****

You get off on my stories, I get off on your comments. Leave a comment, send feedback.