All Comments on 'Consequences of What Not to Wear'

by lynette_bx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lornadunnlornadunnalmost 18 years ago
is it true

i rember something the same happening when i got drunk and performed in front of others

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Life Is Full of Risks!

You will love this story and wish you were there to observe it from the beginning!

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 18 years ago
You made me belive . . .

. . . that I was there watching you in that hotel suite. And it was a remarkably erotic sight!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
i remember it well...

the feel of three men stripping me naked on the floor of a party, their hands squeezing my ripe melon-like breasts, one with his fingers deep in my virginal pussy, another his cock plunging in and out of my mouth. It was heaven and set me on a course to never be satisfied unless i had public sex at least once a month somehow, somewhere. I got one hell of a reputation, but in return I could guarantee a good fucking and sucking anytime in my town...and I'd never thought of myself as anything but ordinary until that night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Spring Break

Wonderful story it sure got my cock hard.I was lucky enough to perform sex in front of about 10 people with the girl I met at spring break.She got drunk and peeled off her dress and dared me to take my close off to.We went out to the middle of the room and started dancing then it wound up with me fucking her right there on the floor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Kep writing, flower; you are good at this.

aznakedaznakedover 12 years ago
Good stuff

This is the kind of story I like: sensual, intriguing, and exciting without all the gory, really boring details of the cheap porn novels we used to get when I was a kid. I know how sex works just like I know how a car works. I don't have to have pistons and valves explained in detail. I don't need to have each stoke of a sex organ explained. You balanced the sex and the excitement of unexpected nudity perfectly. Keep it up.

paula_moskopaula_moskoalmost 11 years ago
Great Story!

Loved this story. Please keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous