All Comments on 'Consequences Poker Ch. 04'

by maxfly

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Laura Is A Slut

And Ole Dave has been getting some, husband is pitiful, so carry on with your sad tale, hope its just fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Huh?

Did I read this right. Laura and Dave had been in the kitchen and Laura had come out looking a little different. Now, did she or did she gloss over quickly that she and Dave did do something in the kitchen the night before and no elaboration came from it. I think Laura has been quite comfortable doing whatever turns her on and hubby is just now beginning to find out and...I don't think he is going to be a happy camper. You stated that he really does not like the thought of or her going further than teasing, well....???

Is the next chapter the final....huh?

PS: I like everything about Laura, except the adultery/infidelity!!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
It's taking a really long time for Tim to get laid

Tammy and Tim will make good lovers, they both are a little less out going than Laura, and it will mean more to Tammy to have Tim fuck her and then let her husband know that she has gotten even.

Good story even if it is taking a lot of chapters to get the group sex brought out.

Thanks

gaesmogaesmoabout 14 years ago
Not Convinced

I am not convinced Dave screwed Laura...did I miss something in the story? However, I am convinced that I don't trust Laura at all. I am thinking that you have created a devious character here and she has goals of her own that she is intent on reaching despite Tim's objections. Could it be that she is conniving to get Tim and Tammy together in order to justify her activities with whom ever she pleases. If that is the case and instead of a discussion with Tim about an open marriage, she is trying to "trick" him into it I would hope that you bring consequences down on her for being a deceitful slut wife. I have no problem with open marriages, I have a real problem with spouses who deceive and lie to their spouses. Thanks for the story!!!!!!!

KevinandNinaKevinandNinaabout 11 years ago
The suspense builds!

Will she or won't she?

I'm betting she will!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Come on

Be a swinger, cheat a little. It will make your marriage better, if you still have one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good plot and suspense

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous