All Comments on 'Consider the Lily Ch. 04'

by sexy_nimph

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Really enjoying this

can't wait to hear more!

kerbearkerbearover 17 years ago
well good going Will

This is a very well written story of a very real fear.I'd love to get my hands on that guy from the alley and give him some long term fears.I hope they can work through everything Because they both seem good for the other.

I hope you update soon so I can find out what happens.

DirtyAliceBlackDirtyAliceBlackover 17 years ago
Fantastic...

Justwondering when the next one is going to be out...are you going to write a next one? It's just that you have m ehooked and I would really love to read the next part.

Alicexxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Breathtakingly Good!

I love it! I hope Ryan and Joel can get past Ryan's fear!!! I would of used that guy's own Knife on him if I had been there!!!! Sounds ridiculous coming from me, a nice straight girl who generally isn't that bloodthirsty but it made me Mad when he cut Ryan!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

MORE! MORE! MORE! PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pleasee

PLEASE more. Is Will, Ryan and you Joel. Since you said you dedicated it to Will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Continue or die...

IF YOU DO NOT CONTINUE THIS STORY I WILL FIND YOU AND CUT YOUR BALLS OFF. Love your story by the way and I was just kidding.....but seriously please continue. You're really good though.

sensual_bluesensual_blueover 12 years ago
Finish it!

Please for the love of everything holy, finish it, i just read it for the first time today and i love it! I want to know what happens next for Ryan and Joel...Please Finish It!!!!!!!!!!

dinkybootsdinkybootsover 11 years ago

well its been a while since this was last updated i douibt it will be added to now.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
UPDATE!!!

I can't wait to read the next part of this!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous