All Comments on 'Consoling the Widowed Neighbor Ch. 02'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love librarians

This story was perfect because I have a thing for librarians (the ones that look the part) and have managed to very very familiar with a couple of them (they had really hairy pussies too - must come with the job). The idea of having one of their husbands rimming me while she sucked my cock was so great. Wish I had thought of it with the one librarian and her husband but all he did was sit in the corner and jerk off while I balled her.

MadabouthairMadabouthairover 9 years ago
Bravo

A great little series here Timmy. The only thing that would have made it better was if Melody had armpit hair along with that big bush, but that's just me. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written. VERY EROTIC but it is also romantic and poetic.

The young couple needed the old bastard but they got to love him in their own way. He was their mentor, best friend & lover.

I was happy for the young wife: she finally learned the ropes of love making. Good gor her & her husband.

When the neighbor gets too old they will find another man for MFM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I liked this story too

It was told well, and the characters were well developed. However your spelling was unfortunate, and you may have missed some words. I couldn't figure out some sentences. Therefore I wasn't able to give you a 5. I do prefer to give 5 but if I miss parts because of mistakes it takes some of the fun away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank YOU!

Read most of your stories Timmy - enjoyed this one the most. Love the age and size differential, the plainness of the wife, experience vs. non-experience, and the compassionate way the older man treats the passions of the young couple. I'm older and out of practice but this story's awakened something in me, and has made me dream again. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story but man, proofread...All that imagination and work putting it together, and misspellings all over the place. Details, details...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous