All Comments on 'Conspiracy to Wife Swap'

by taylorsam

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Richie4110Richie4110almost 7 years ago
Nicely done

Thanks for sharing this compelling story. Loved it. Would love to read the continuations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great. This is what Loving Wives should be, not all the cheating and divorce crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wonderful

I loved this story, very well written. wish it was 10 pages and I am waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Precursors?

Well, if that's a perspective of a Loving Wife you can keep it.

Not saying that this isn't a wonderful fantasy of eroticism but, these stories never tell the true aftermath of wife swapping/ open marriages and, the problems that it usually brings into marriages.

To add to the dynamic; others may not be so caring to a persons well being as the spouse. One of the other couple might be sleeping around and could potentially contract a social disease, to say the least. And, what's to stop one partner who feels that it might now be acceptable to further disrespect their spouse and sleep around with any other person? It's just another FETISH lifestyle that is usually the cause for more marriages ending in divorce than it ever helped. Not to mention most wife swapping groups are usually started by some pervert that most normal people wouldn't want to sleep with in the first place... Just a little food for thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cuck story??? Anon!!!

This is NOT a cuck story it is a wife swapping story, by 4 consenting adults. Try to understand what you are writing.

Re the story not my fantasy but well written and may well be potential for a follow up.

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I like chapter two the best

It is where both marriages dissolve. and everyone Blames the other. That is fun to read about. Nobody really believes these kind of stories are about lasting relationships, but some folks go on believing in Santa Claus, the Green Fairy and Spanish Fly.

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitalmost 7 years ago
Good Story

I liked the story, but definitely needs a chapter 2, this could go in all sorts of different directions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More fools

The real problem is that these characters seemed to be foolish, horny teenagers. And their dialogue did nothing to alter that appearance. Not good. Both improbable and unbelievable, even for fiction.

1 star

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 7 years ago
WELL, I LIKED IT!

Assuming you planned to produce a work of fiction and not a “Marriage Guide,” you have done a very credible job. No sense commenting on those great intellectuals who can judge a story by its tags, or by what others comment. They are in a world of their own where fiction does not exist. Unfortunately, like the poor, they will be with us always.

I gave you a five, for you took us step by step through your story of convincing a doubtful housewife to swing. Even those of us who have no interest in sharing our wives can enjoy the well written story about swinging. After all, how many murder mystery fans really want to take part in a murder—very few, but millions flock to the bookstores every day to scoop up the latest murder mystery.

Checked your Bio and see you aren’t very prolific. I Hope you work on that problem; would love to read more of your work.

Good Luck cd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sure, why not, its just sex, not love, . . .

not respect, not intelligence, just hot steamy sex. Swapping partners is what all solid committed married people do. Right. Why don't you write the rest of the story, where Annie starts fucking Adam on the side, so doesn't notice that Jason has stopped fucking her, and Pattie has stopped inviting her to lunch. When Pattie comes up pregnant, Jason will of course do the right thing, since Adam has never wanted kids and had a vasectomy. Which eliminates Adam as a replacement for Jason since Annie has always wanted children too. I see all kinds of spinoffs from this mindless fuck fest, and almost everyone loses, especially the children, natch.

A cute fantasy for a juvenile mind. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

The deceit used to manipulate the two cuckold partner is going to surface some time and wam bam thank you there goes two marriages down the shitter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
very

silly and to worry about why someone like or didn't like the story whether it be content oknot is even more retarded.

sirhugssirhugsalmost 7 years ago
Well

the kids will resemble at least one parent. The bareback cumming in swapped wives is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: sirhugs

Yea, but which parent? Think they'll do a DNA if they get knocked up?

amyyumamyyumalmost 7 years ago
Original, even if not unique;

and good sex too! Since I prize originality and good sex over all else (this is a porn site after all), despite the fact that the story was poorly written it's a 5* one in my book.

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
First Time

This is the first time, it wont be the last. I doubt if the marriages will survive long.

lgustosmiolgustosmioalmost 7 years ago
Entertaining and erotic, as it should be

A fine entertaining and erotic story. For those folks who've never experienced the pleasure of mate sharing, this story illustrates the exhilaration and intoxication resulting from sharing. Also, not all couples who participate in mate sharing end up divorced. Like most sexual activities included in Literotica it has risks which need to be considered by mature adults prior to joining in. But, it's a sexual experience much like most others to be enjoyed by those who like it and not to be criticized by those who have other, but just as kinky, tastes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

A really good story, it does happen just like this in real life. My wife and I plus our best friends have this relationship and have done for over 10 years. We now holiday together with my wife spending the week with my best friend and I spend the week with his wife.

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
Swapping

Given 1 star for content; 3 stars for the writing.

I suspect it wont last long as Annie having tried new cock she will stray further to get fresh cock and when she has tried a big one Jason will get rationed, then when he finds out he only getting sloppy seconds the shit will hit the fan! especially if not being on the pill she turns up pregnant with a strong possibility of a black baby.

Sorry for Jason but started it in cohorts with Pattie which he will now regret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot!

Great story. Perfect length, good build and just enough sex.

Ironman52Ironman52over 6 years ago
Nice

Very nice read.

Ignore the anon nay-sayers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well done. 5* for this great story.

Congrats to the author!

Great job, nice and sweet tale......and hot as hell!

I loved ;-)

KP

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful Conspiracy

I pray that our creator in His wisdom and providence will send me some like minded friends to assist in seducing my religious, conservative wife of 41 years!

LakeeriegoatguyLakeeriegoatguyover 3 years ago

It all looks good on paper, but I'm waiting for the continuation, where Annie, after loosing her inhibitions, goes out on her own to find new talent, much to Jason's chagrin.

Only 4 Stars, for the deviousness.

Thanks...

Horny CoupleHorny Coupleabout 3 years ago

A fun story that got my wife and I very horny. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it.

Would have tried this idea if only I had read this story long ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cheating to Swinging. 1 Star.

sjjazzsjjazzover 2 years ago

Nicely done! Really enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Divorce coming soon

CrazyRedneck1968CrazyRedneck1968almost 2 years ago

Sounds like my wife and our best friends who started swapping after we married, but before they did. Kept it up for over 20 years until we moved away. Good story, well told. Brings back many memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Coercion is NEVER good it rots the sole. Trust and lies.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
and then

6 months later they were in divorce court because Annie was mad at them for tricking her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Swapping is only a dead end to a marriage. There are many much more important things to a marriage than just sexual pleasure.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

dikupinya has it right.

Shame to see such a good author wasting her talent on rubbish, and in a sense encouraging others to try such stupid behavior.

I had a friend who was similarly tricked and died of aids.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Passion (aka "lust") and promiscuity are a dangerous duo. Almost a nemesis to the hubris of unrestrained libido. It leads to mistakes and lack of caution, which is why illicit pregnancies are so common in adulterous affairs. Or STDs or worse such as HIV as some commenters observed. One hopes this group was really sure about who conceives a child, or forgets the 'morning after' pill in the wake of their frolics. That's my problem with these types of stories, as they focus only on the passions, while the better stories explore their handling of the butcher's bill too.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

My wife and I tried swapping when we were first married while in graduate school. What stopped us was when another couple's partner started harassing my wife, and we also sweated over a pregnancy after a "whoops" swapping accident. That was the days before easy DNA testing. The Anons who commented that swapping could be a marriage killer had it right, especially where duplicity and coercion are involved. You don't have to take a pro or 'anti' POV to make this kind of story; but just explore the dynamics and outcomes of such decisions. This author could do this much, much better. This one was 'meh'.

CARLVPCARLVP2 months ago

My first wife and I were raised in strict perhaps even fanatical catholic families. She had two younger sisters and i an older siister and younger brother. Her father was actually in the seminart and dropped out. I was a virgin when we married at 23 she was not. Had rebelled and was very sexually active in college even while we dated. Our agreement was after we were married she would be faithful. A promis she coould never keep. I was to naïve believing she could or would. I went to graduate school in Chicago. Her two year younger sister and husband came ti visit for a long weekend spending four nights. We lived in atiny apartment and had a roll away fold up bed we kept in the closet. The first night after we went out for dinner we all went to bed. Sister and husband in roll away and us in our queen bed. The roll away was no more than two feet besiide our bed. We could tell they were active a lot of movement going on. We looked at each other then she stood up between the bed tapped on her younger sister and gestured her to our bed and slid into the toll away next to her husband. I have to admit her smaller version sister always appealed to me. She had much smaller tits than my wife and a mini pussy in comparison. I have to admit I enjoyed fucking her no end and believe the feeling was mutual. My wife and her husband were very physical and vocal. We swapped two more nights and three days until they left. They moved to NJ and I had a few days of job interviews in NYC couple years later and her husband was on the west coast on business. First night there she showered and came into the spare bedroom wth her towle asking me to dry her back .

ExcoachExcoach21 days ago

You haven’t lost your touch. I remember when you wrote for LUSH-same spectacular storytelling and drama built in them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous