Conspiracy to Wife Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason made another round of margaritas before they settled in the living room for their planned activity. Pattie announced that she would go first. She told in great detail how the four would get together and fuck. Her story was having a visual effect on the guys. They both had to adjust to accommodate the hard-ons in their pants.

Jason went next, telling a scenario where the couples split up. His story was of Pattie seducing him. Not as detailed as Pattie's version but also hot. Adam went next, he looked right Annie telling the group how he would slowly peel her clothes off then passionately fuck her while his wife fucked Jason right next to them.

They looked to Annie who took a big gulp of her margarita. She hesitated for just a moment then jumped up. Her story was of 2 unnamed couples who wanted to spice up their sex lives. Her story ended with all four cumming at the same time.

When she finished Pattie chimed in, "oh shit Annie that was so hot. Look what you did to poor Adam, his cock looks painfully hard." Pattie said patting his crotch. She grabbed his cock through his pants, "Do you mind if I pull this out and give him a little relief before he bursts."

Annie giggled, "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I would love to see you give him some relief." She looked over at Jason nervously who nodded affirmatively to her.

Adam stood up and Pattie didn't just pull his cock out she took his pants and briefs off. Annie's eyes were glued to his hard cock as soon as it popped out. Annie thought Pattie was simply going to give Adam a hand job but Annie audibly gasped when Pattie took Adam's cock in her mouth. Pattie sucked for a minute or two when she looked to Annie.

"Annie, Jason looks like he could use the same kind of relief. Annie can you give him a hand or something else?" Pattie said then getting back to Adam's cock. Jason stood up but wasn't going to push it with Annie.

Annie reached up to Jason's crotch, "You're right Pattie, Jason is just as hard as Adam," Annie said slurring her words a little. Annie pulled Jason's pants to the floor then his boxers.

Jason moaned as Annie's lips engulfed his cock. Annie sucked on Jason's cock as Jason watched Adam lean down pulling Pattie's shirt and bra off. Jason leaned down to Annie and whispered to her as she sucked him, "Look over to Pattie."

Annie looked at Pattie topless blowing her husband and released Jason's cock from her mouth. To Jason's amazement, without hesitation she pulled her own shirt off and unclasped her bra releasing her tits.

Adam watched Annie go topless then whispered to Pattie to look at Annie saying he thought it was time. Pattie looked up at Adam smiling and nodding.

"Annie, trade me. Let me try some of that Jason dick." Pattie crawled around on the other side of Annie kneeling next to her on the floor. Annie looked surprised when Pattie guided Jason to step in of her. Pattie took Jason's cock in her hand and guided it into her mouth. Annie watched as her husband's cock was being sucked by her best friend when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

Annie turned her head to the left finding Adam's cock staring her in the face. Her mind raced in the fog of the alcohol and the sexual excitement in the room. Annie hesitated for moment looking to her right at her husband's dick in her best friend's mouth. Annie raised her hand up tracing the length of Adam's cock. She slowly tightened her grip on his cock rising up to place her lips on the head of Adam's dick.

Adam moaned loudly as his cock slipped into Annie's mouth. Jason tapped Pattie on the shoulder pointing to his wife blowing Pattie's husband. Pattie released Jason's cock from her mouth standing up. Pattie slipped her skirt and panties off letting them fall to the floor.

Pattie kneeled back down on the floor but she got in behind Annie, who didn't notice her movement. Annie's attention was completely on sucking Adam's dick. She barely felt Pattie tug the zipper down on the back of her skirt but put up no resistance to Pattie removing her skirt and panties. Pattie with one finger rubbed Annie's pussy lips.

"Oh my God boys; Annie's pussy is soaked. Jason, you wife's pussy appears to need some attention. Would you mind if Adam gave her kitty a little attention with his tongue?" Pattie said dipping her finger into Annie's soaked pussy.

"I'm sure she would enjoy that but that it is up to her," Jason said now sitting on the couch.

Pattie slipped a second finger into Annie's pussy, "Annie do you want my husband to lick your pussy?"

Annie moaned looking up at Adam with his cock still in her mouth, "Oh shit Pattie, I need it bad." Annie moaned. Annie released Adam's cock and lay on the floor opening her legs. Adam crawled between her legs sticking his tongue into her pussy. "Oh my God, this is incredible," she groaned.

"Annie I'm going to take your husband into the bedroom so he can eat me then fuck me. You okay with me fucking your husband?" Pattie said holding out her hand to Jason.

"Yes, Yes, Yes!" Annie moaned. None of them knew if Annie was answering Pattie's question or was just reacting to Adam's tongue. No one actually cared either.

Jason dove his tongue into Pattie's pussy as soon as she lay on the bed. He was eating her pussy with Pattie pulled his head up out of her pussy. "Listen," Pattie said. They heard from the other room Annie grunting that she was coming. Jason leaned up kissing Pattie then getting back to work on Pattie's pussy.

Annie pulled Adam up to her as she caught her breath from he orgasm. She kissed him on the lips then told Adam what a great job he did on her pussy. Annie jumped when she felt Adam's cock rub against her pussy lips.

Adam pulled his dick back from her, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean startle you," he said starting to move away from between her legs.

Annie held on to him, "no don't go anywhere. I was just surprised. I really want this, I want you in me." Adam let Annie pull him back down to her. His cock came to rest on the opening of her pussy. "Mmm, I can't wait to feel you inside me."

Annie didn't have to wait long; Adam pushed his cock into her waiting pussy. "Your pussy is on fire Annie," Adam said grinding his cock into her pussy. Adam was pretty worked up so it didn't take too long before he was grunting that he was cumming. Adam filled her pussy then collapsed on top of her.

Annie kissed Adam on the lips again, "That was tremendous Adam, do you mind if we go in the bedroom. I can't believe I'm saying this but I want to watch our spouses fucking."

Adam got off of Annie and held his hand out to help her up. Cum oozed out of between her legs as she stood but she ignored it. They walked hand in hand down the hall to the bedroom.

Jason was on his back on the bed with Pattie riding his cock. Jason saw the two at the door and motioned to Pattie. Turning her head to the door, "Come on in, Jason is about to cum in my pussy."

12