All Comments on 'Construction Seduction'

by curlyspurs

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not much

of a turn on knowing the couple has two little , not grown up , kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hey Curly

Does Justin ever get to play strange or is this semi open marriage? Well written but open means both play Right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fucking

pimpel heads someone needs to pop them they obviously festered.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 11 years ago
One sided tale of "openness"...

Does hubby get to play? Or, is he just the pimp for her? If she's as hot as the story paints her I'd imagine they have little trouble getting willing construction assistants.

Let's have another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Turn about is fair play, when does hubby get to fuck a nubile young co ed in front of you? Or are you just another WACC couple? Who don't play fair and who only let's the wife fuck around? Pity this couple have kids who will probably see and know what's going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i hope if it is

true that someone will get the children away from this sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A slut by any other name is Jenna

And a WACC is Justine.

Really this is just a high school jerk story

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Tension missing

I would have loved to find 'no challenge' ladies like this in my youth. (You can infer that I would prefer a much more difficult challenge now...if you don't mind being wrong!) The only catch is...it is does NOT make for a very interesting story!

Grammar and spelling and other writing mechanics are good! No complaints about hands 'waiving' or a bikini being 'discrete'! Only big surprise was that 'Strange Bull' didn't complete the 'nailing' job, despite using 8 penny (instead of 6 penny) nails with a good, heavy hammer. Fortunately, Hubby saved the day with his finishing hammer!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
It's a shame that Jenna didn't have an orgasm

Would have like to see Tom become her lover and eventually stretch her cunt out to fit his cock and make her cum until she passes out from fucking him.

Tuzolto54Tuzolto54about 10 years ago
Nice

I enjoy the stories where there is open communication between the couple, and anything that happens is not done behind the others back.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Cuck enjoyed whore’s cheating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous