Consumed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next thing I knew I felt the whip upon my flesh. I was being smacked all over, my breast and pussy receivng blows also. Then I felt something being wrapped around my body, front and rear at the belly and waste levels. It felt like a webbed material. After 4 times around me, one of my hands was untied from the tree and retied to my ankle. Then the same was repeated to the second. I could not fall over as the “belt” held me firmly in place, bent over at the waste. I had no idea what was to happen, but my imagination could not have begun to know what was about to take place.

Kyle began giving Kimberly instructions. It was obvious, that after her orgasm, he’d freed her, to ensure my complete breaking in of this new kind of sexuality. He was beind me, she was in front of me. The butt plug was removed and I was relubed. She told him to give me a larger plug. I was powerless and exhausted from being hurt and humiliated and from the near orgasms, with out results. She had tightened my clips one more time, pinching me beyond what I thought was any person could endure. Then I felt warm lips upon my exposed vulva. They had to be Kimberly’s. The technique was much different from Kyle’s. In moments I felt the new butt plug being inserted, yet, it continued on in. It dawned on me Kyle was filling my rectum with his hard cock. My pussy still stretched open with the speculum, the lips still taped wide open, my nipples still pinched tightly and myself still bent over and tied in place. Her mouth felt wonderful upon my clit, as he stuck my ass deep and it felt like I’d rip apart. The pain, the pleasure, the precise movements of these two brought me off quickly. I’d never felt anything like this in my life. As I came hard, Kimberly reached up and released my nipples from the clips and massaged them with her skilled fingers as Kyle still pumped my virgin ass. One of her hands left my nipples, and I felt it slide between my legs. I assume she was squeezing Kyle’s balls, as he stiffened. Her mouth once again returned to my abused clit. She began sucking on it once again. This time she grabbed it between her teeth and ran her tongue over it. I could tell she’d eaten pussy before. I could also tell Kyle was nearing the end. Just then Kimberly bit my clit and sent me into orbit with another very deep orgasm, thus sending Kyle beyond return as he exploded deep within my bowels. As Kyle exploded, he leaned backwards and placed four very tough whippings on my bare backside, causing me to jerk forward. Kimberly was prepared for this and sucked my clit into her mouth one more time.

I felt Kyle withdraw his softening cock, but felt it being replaced. He’d been prepared with a vibrator. It slid in with ease. It was larger, thicker than his cock. He skillfully worked it in and out. Kimberly, then removed her face from my clit and replaced it with some form of exterior vibrating machine. All the buzzing was making me get close again. Kimberly reached up from under me and grabbed one nipple that was dangling and pinched it hard. Kyle forced the vibe up my ass deeper than before and Kimberly centered the vibrations directly on my clit. As my body jerked and shook in yet another intense orgasm, Kyle smacked my ass hard again with his whip. I cried, shreeked and then my body fell limp against the belts that held me secure.

The vibrator was removed, the speculum, the clamps that held me open and then I was unbound and set free to go on my own. The only condition was I never open my mouth about the events that just happened or else the next time the punishment would be much more severe. I couldn’t walk. I simply fell to the blanket, folded into the fetal position and sobbed.

Kimberly came to me in comfort and craddled me. Then Kyle came forth too. His hands stroking my body and breasts and she was caressing my back. A few minutes later I was able to sit up. I stared at both of them, not sure what to say, if anything. Kyle smiled as did Kimberly. They knew they stirred something with in me, that wasn’t yet fully understood by me.

I managed to make it back to the cabin. I could not help but wonder if I had been set up for the days events of if it was mere coincidence. When I laid down that night, I knew I was consumed with learning more, much more, about the pleasures of pain, discipline and helplessness. I wondered if Kimberly and Kyle would teach me more, or if I would have to satisfy this new found desire elsewhere.

About 10 PM that night, a knock came at my door. It startled me, as the other cabins were empty. Then I heard Kimberly and Kyle both ask me through the door, if I was OK. I opened the door for them to come in. We discussed some of the events. Smiling, they confessed they set me up, because Kyle was sick of me teasing him at work. I never realized until that moment that I did tease him. Then they asked me what I really though about the events and IF I had any desire to learn about more tormenting torture, that could truly fulfill the new desires that consumed me. With tear filled eyes, I whispered, yes, I want more. Nothing more needed to be said.


12