All Comments on 'Consumed Pt. 05'

by myoregon

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Another great chapter

Great job! I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent

I'm absolutely loving this story. You are a very talented writer. I only wish that each chapter was longer than 2 pages - I just get into the story and it's over lol. Can't wait to read the next part!

tangel08tangel08almost 16 years ago
Just simply great

Every chapter i'm literally on the edge of my seat. love the story so far!

stindustindualmost 16 years ago
great!

i think that the story is great! and i would be sadly disappointed if you left the story unfinished. and i think that jack is a self-centered ass who only thinks about his dick. so there. please continue! :D

Wolfj772000Wolfj772000almost 16 years ago
Love it want more

I just love the story and I can't wait for the next chapter.

auntcpauntcpalmost 16 years ago
Another wonderful

chapter. I look so forward to you updating this. This story is truly a work of art and I can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Keep Going

You're doing a great job, so keep going. I am soooooo glad that Jack is finally leaving Liam's life. I have a bad feeling about Jack. Like he's involved in the deaths but ticked that he missed getting the kids as well. Hopefully some discovery will be going on soon plus a Liam and Rick connection.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
continue...

Another chapter please. This story is too good to leave unfinished. I need more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You know we want another one

Come on, dont leave us hanging....Everytime I go on literotica.com and see you've added a new chapter I cant wait to read it....but they're too short....loool I need more, way more to see where the story's goins and if it matches up my fantasies...So go on, great story so far !!!

Purr_AlainaPurr_Alainaalmost 16 years ago
I can't see to write this through the tears.....

I know most people focus on the "erotica" part of this website, but I'm sure many would agree with me that the literary aspect is a major part also!

I love logging on and reading the new stories that people have written, whether small, 1 chapter quickies or the continuos submissions of an ongoing storyline!

There are only a few writers that I always look for on here - and I have to say that you will now be included on the list!

Keep up the goodwork - and hurry and submit the next chapter! I wanna know more about Liam! I would add please don't add anything that will make me cry - but that is one of the great factors - it's full of emotion!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I love it!!!!

I can't wait for you to post more chapters to the story. Your doing great and I love your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
FUCKING GREAT

SO LOVELY I LOVE IT & I'M KEEPING WITH U. NEWSTART

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 12 years ago
Love it

This is my second read through and tissue through. It is gripping can't stop reading what happens next,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
EXCELLENT !!!!!!!!!

This story is wonderful. All the characters are great in their roles even jack the jerk. I can't. wait for the next chapter.I also can't wait for jack the jerk to get to steppin! His insensitivity is down right cruel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous