All Comments on 'Consumed Pt. 11'

by myoregon

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
auntcpauntcpover 15 years ago
Oh how I have missed this...

Another excellent chapter. I really love the closeness between Liam and Rick. Add to the fact that are in tune with what the kids need makes me love them even more. Can't wait for more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it

I love it... I think it's great

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Finally !!!

OOO I've been waiting a long time to read the rest of this story, please don't make yourself so scarce...Love the way those two interact and the way Rick cares about the kids...hopfully they'll have a happy ending...

keep'em coming !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
thanks

thank you !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AT LAST>>>

Thank you thank you thank you!!!! This chapter was great, can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good work

At last thank you for this one - the story is progressing nicely and still no real clue of who is guilty with so many suspects. Great work done here and i am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

Ralph

Wolfj772000Wolfj772000over 15 years ago
Yea back at last

Still love the story glad you started again.I like him with Rick better than Jack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Welcome Back

I am so glad you have returned. I love the story so far and am looking forward to reading more.

rbutler771rbutler771over 15 years ago
WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!

I'm so glad that you were able to continue this story. I look forward to reading the future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
At Last!!

I am soooooo glad you are continuing this story. It would have been a shame to have it end where it did! Keep up this story and I am glad Liam is with Rick. I have a couple ideas of who the guilty party is: can't wait to see if I am correct!! Glad you are back.

tiredandjadedtiredandjadedover 15 years ago
WoooHooo

Sooooooooooo glad that you are continuing this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
YAY YAY YAY!!

Did I mention YAY!? I'm so excited that you've decided to continue this story. It's one of the best I've read in a long time. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You're back - yahoo.

Thank you, thank you. I was so worried that something had happened to you and selfishly worried that you wouldn't finish your story.

It is wonderful.

Again I am glad you are back, thank you.

J

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Love of All Kinds

This broad LOVE NOVEL covers all kinds of devotion splendidly: good sex, friends, lovers, parents, siblings. The suspenseful violence provides a sort of counterpoint. The writing is excellent and character development slow but sure. Thank you! We want more!

blunajanablunajanaover 15 years ago
Brilliant

Wow, I just read all parts of this story. I couldn`t stop. Its a really entertaining story that has all I´m searching in it. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOVE IT

A fantastic story....waiting impatiently for the next chapters. Hope u will post them soon.

punkin1077punkin1077over 15 years ago
just loved it

This is such a wonderful story. I can't wait until the next chapters are posted which I hope is soon. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awaiting 12 with bated breath.....

Gotta know what happens!!! cant wait til your next chapter... this boy is eager! (love your work, keep at it!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ACHING FOR MORE!!!

Your stories are always so great and intriguing, I'm seriously addicted! Thank you so much for sharing such fine works. Please come out with the next parts soon!

punkin1077punkin1077over 15 years ago
can't wait...

for the next chapter..i keep checking everyday..this is one of the best stories on the site and one of my favorites so far...i like the progression with rick and liam...hopefully by the end of this they'll be married and have a nice little family there...i thought i knew who the killer was gonna be but now i'm not sure so i can't wait for the future chapters...keep up the great work.

dradys1dradys1over 15 years ago
Please give us more

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us more. I really love this story and am sooooo ready for more, I read the whole series in half a day really loving it

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
waiting for more chapters to come...

I can't wait for the next chapters. This story is more than just a form of entertainment. It also encourages readers in so many ways...

Hope that the following installment won't take that long...

Keep up the realistic plot and take care. We need you to be healthy to continue the story...lol (course not just for this reason of course)

bigblueyesbigblueyesover 15 years ago
Oh Man

I am dying to know who did it. I have my suspicions, like every one else does I am sure. And now, I have to wait here for the next chapter. I am dying, please don't take too long :-)

And I really love your writing style. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Keep them coming!

I'm hooked. And I must say that your writing has improved more and more with each chapter! I can't wait for the next one! Keep them coming!

PiaraqPiaraqabout 15 years ago
more please

love this series. please write more. I have my suspicions but want more of the love story too!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fabulous

this is a fabulous story is fantastic. Your writing style has improved with each installment. I getso involved in your characters. I am waiting impatiently with all your other fans for more on this fantastic story. Please dont disappoint us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Next Chapter?

Will there ever be a next chapter? I really would like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sleep Deprived...and it's all your fault! :D

I have stayed up 'till 2AM reading this story....only to find out that even though it has 11 parts, it's STILL not finished! Oh man!

Thanks for all the effort you have put into this. I've tried writing stories and I have a sense of how much goes into it.

However, I'm still going to needle you for more and soon!!! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
please please please continue...

i keep on checking all the time for a new chapter. I hope you have not abandoned the story. I truly love it and i wanna know how it all ends up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I love this story, I have been reading them as u post and am waiting impatiently for the next chapters....but now I have to wonder will there be more chapters or are u done.

would have loved to find out who killed the sister and her husband and is now after the children and what will become of Liam and Rick.

Please continue this story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You Promised to finish it

myoregon u did promise to finish this story. I love it and I am one of ur many fans waiting impatiently for u to post the next chapterss.

Fantastic writng so far, I check regularly for updates on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
One hundred and seventy five days or there abouts

This is the seventy-second time I've checked back to see if another chapter has come out. Imagine the smile on my face and the thrill that would go through my body were I to find another chapter here!

I remember I cried when Jourdan Lane took Target down from literotica a few years ago just when it was getting up to the most dramatic part...

I guess, if this one does end here, I'll know never to get attatched to a character in an unfinished story again... But I do have complete confidence that more wonderful chapters will at some stage start appearing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Just a mention: you "scoff" food, you don't "scarf" it. Also, watch out for "your": "You are" contracts to "you're", not "your" - "your" means "belonging to you". Apart from small errors, your stories are very enjoyable, and your characters are very likable. Thanks for a good read. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous