All Comments on 'Contact'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
dinkymacdinkymacalmost 9 years ago
Good read!

Thanks for sharing.

ironmoose007ironmoose007almost 9 years ago
Great story!

I really like the story telling and the thought process behind it. You took the time to add detail, and fill in her time in cryo sleep. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Oh my

Such a wonderful story. It is rare to find a short story that is complete within itself. There are no loose ends or jarring gaps in the story line here. On top of that it is a very touching love story. Darn near as perfect a story story as I've ever read in fact.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
I would hope

an extended period of time during which as much information is exchanged as is possible before the ten volunteers go off to Bluuur.

The differences in science, language, physiology, and so many other unknowns make valid reasons for more rather than less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice read

Short, but a sweet little story. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...

SIMILAR Stories