Contacted Through Feedback 2.0

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did full, deep power thrusts, slowly, but building pressure all the way, then pulled out to watch her gaping anus close a little bit before power thrusting again.

"Aaaaahhh! Yes! Fuck that feels so deep - fuck me hard, Jack!"

I was happy to oblige, going deep and slow, and taking my fucking time. After several more minutes of fucking her in the ass with my tongue, Alana pushed me back.

"One sec, this chair is starting to feel weird."

Not sure what that meant (maybe the faux-leather?), but I stood up. Alana moved quickly back over to the bed, and in one fluid motion got on her knees and spread her ass cheeks wide with both hands while her head rested on the bed and she looked back at me. Goddamn... She is sooooooo fucking hot! But amazingly, I was able to keep my head and remember what I brought.

"Hold that fucking thought..." I said as I quickly grabbed my bag off the floor and took out the whipped cream cannister.

Alana gave a sharp laugh, "Ooooooh, what do you have there?"

"Just a little flavor."

"What, my butt doesn't taste good enough for you?"

She was right, her ass did taste better than whipped cream... but there is something about food play that turns me on, too. "Oh fuck yes it does. But I'm in the mood for a sundae," I smiled, "Just relax." She gave me the I-was-just-fucking-with-you smile and put her head back down on the bed, still spreading those gorgeous cheeks, and her pretty butthole, already gaping from my tongue work, opened up even wider.

I sprayed a line of whipped cream up her ass crack and was already leaning in to eat it up when I heard Alana purr, "Now YOU hold that thought..."

I smiled, inches away from her anus, "Believe me, that thought isn't going anywhere."

She laughed in approval before I heard her moan as she reached under and between her legs, ran her middle finger up and down her buttcrack to smear the whipped cream, then shoved her finger deep inside her asshole. "More..." she pulled her finger out and held it to me. I followed where I thought she was leading, picked up the whipped cream and squirted another line onto her finger. She immediately took that cream and scooped it into her asshole, making her finger disappear into the cavity, pumping it and twisting it. I couldn't even speak; this was too fucking sexy! My jaw must have been dropped, because this time, she took her finger out and shoved it into my mouth.

"Mmmmm," was all I could say as I sucked the whipped cream off her fingers.

"Now, I'm sure you know what to do," Alana whispered as she looked back at me.

I nodded, "Mmmmhmmm."

"Good. Go ahead and suck all of that whipped cream out of my asshole..."

I didn't wait to see if she had anything else to say after that. I ran my tongue the entire length of her asscrack in one long lick before pressing my lips around the rim of her anus and sucking, sucking, sucking. FUCK! I was unbelievably turned on and it tasted soooooooooooooo good!

After a few warm-up gasps, Alana was moaning like crazy, "Ohhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhh, uhhhh, mmmmmmm, oooooooohhhh, ohhhhhhh, ahh, yeah Jack, suck it, suck it, yes, suck my fucking asshole out! Ohhhhhh, your lips feel so good, mmmmmmm, keep sucking, harder, yeah, harder..." On and on I heard her voice, but I was barely registering what she was saying - I was focused on getting every drop of whipped cream out of her rectum.

After a few minutes of the sights and tastes of her delicious cream-covered asshole, and the sounds of heavy panting and me sucking the remaining whipped cream out of her anus, Alana pulled my head back and looked over her shoulders into my eyes, "Got anything else in that bag?"

Fucking-A, of course I did! I stood up and quickly grabbed the jar of maraschino cherries I packed and held them up for her, "Can I have a cherry on top?"

Alana laughed, "Fuck yes. You can't have a butt sundae without a cherry. Go for it, Big Boy."

Now obviously, I don't normally just plan to eat cherries out of random girls' butts, but I packed all of this stuff figuring this is exactly the sort of thing she came to me for, right? Bon appetit, then! I reached into the jar, not caring about the juice spilling onto the floor, grabbed a few cherries and within seconds was back in position, first rubbing the cherries up and down her buttcrack, then placing them in a row.

"I think you know where those cherries go..." That was all the warning Alana gave me as she reached back once again, and started shoving the cherries, one by one, up her asshole. Fuck me... I really thought this girl was going to give me a heart attack. "If you want to eat, you'll have to work for it," she smiled, then just laid face down on the bed, waiting. Well, she didn't have to wait long! I spread her cheeks this time, and licked the entire length of her asscrack over and over and over and over and over again, tasting the sweet juice, then circled my tongue around the rim of her butthole which was beautifully squeezing a cherry. Aaaahhhh, just remembering it now is driving me crazy! The cherry juice/ass combination was incredible! In a daze, I dutifully sealed my lips around her anus and easily sucked the first cherry into my mouth. I rubbed my face up and down her ass as I chewed so I wouldn't accidentally bite her (haha, you learn from experience in these things...), before refocusing my energies on getting those other cherries out of her anal cavity. One down, two to go!

Back to work. I spread her asshole open just a little and could easily see the second cherry, not too deep, just beyond the rim of her anus. I leaned back into Alana's booty, extended my tongue, and teased the outer walls of her butthole before gently prodding the cherry. I was careful not to push it deeper into the recesses of her rectum, which made scooping around it fairly difficult... that said, I managed to dislodge it enough that I was able to pull it back with my tongue and finally take it into my mouth. Mmmmm, another fucking ass cherry down! And they taste sooooo good. I chewed as I inspected her butthole for the final cherry, spreading her anus and looking inside.

I could barely see the last cherry - this was going to be a challenge. And fuck yes, I accept all challenges involving a hot girl's ass and my face! I wasn't in any rush, though, so I leisurely pushed my tongue in and around inside her asshole, feeling and savoring every texture of her anal cavity, and just brushing against the deeper cherry that was slowly moving out. I sealed my lips around her butthole again and sucked, several gentle sucks, then long and hard. I even hummed a little as I did this, to give her some vibrations to enjoy. Alana was clearly loving this; she was groaning in pleasure every time I made an effort to retrieve her butt fruit.

"I can't believe you're doing this to me, Jack. This is so fucking hot..."

I talked without removing my face from between her buttcheeks, "Well you came all this way, just to see me. I have to treat you right." Alana gasped as I shoved my tongue suddenly into her asshole, where the crushed remnants of the cherry were, and just started circling and swirling my tongue to clean it all up.

"Yeah, you're treating me right. Mmmmm, thank you, thank you, thank you." She bounced her ass against my face with each thanks. This is a girl who knows how to show appreciation! After being satisfied that all of the cherry was cleaned out of her ass, I leaned back to lock eyes with Alana, just looking over her shoulder as we smiled at each other and she slowly shook her head with a "Damn..."

Alana rolled over, still with that anxious sexual energy bouncing through her, and I knew that even after all of that, she wasn't finished. She grabbed me by the shoulders, and pulled me to lay down onto the bed and in a heartbeat, there she was mounting my face once again! Facing towards my feet, she slowly lowered her sweet butt to my happy mouth, and began yet another round of bouncing and grinding her asshole on my warm, wet tongue. I followed her lead, extending hard when she obviously wanted my tongue to penetrate deep inside her butthole; circling around the rim of her anus; lapping quickly at her open hole, then long, luxurious licks all the way up her butt crack; sucking at her moist, soft asshole over and over. I could tell her body was tired, but she was not going to let up! After only 5 minutes of sitting on my face in this position, I felt her body get totally relaxed as she got more comfortable. That's when I knew she had no intention of removing her ass from my face - she was in this for the looooong haul... Haha, if she thought I was going to be the one to call off this ass eating marathon, she had another thing coming! I settled into my own position, Alana's ass completely in my face, encompassing my whole world, and my only job was to pleasure her for as long as she could take it. At one point once we were both settled in, I joked with her, between licks, "Getting comfortable, huh? You know, you're the one that's gonna have to stop me. I could literally do this all day."

Alana just sighed, "Oh god, that's sooooooo hot. This is exactly why I came to you, Jack. I love how much you love eating my ass... I want you in my ass all day..."

So there I lay, with a gorgeous girl's pretty, pink asshole right in my face, and neither one of us planning to go anywhere for a long, long time - we were both settling in for an extended period of butt eating. I stared at it for a little bit, then looked up at Alana leaning her head back, her hair hanging beautifully in the air. I remember smiling for a few seconds, returning my attention back to her perfect butt, and lifting my head while extending my tongue to taste the outer rim of her anus before a slow, deep probe of my tongue into the depths of her anal canal. Holding my tongue hard and deep, I felt Alana's anus pinch around my tongue, before she slowly and deliberately moved uuuuuuuuupppp then dooooooowwwwn on it, uuuuuuuuupppp and doooooooooowwwn, uuuuuuuuuuppp and dooooooooooowwwwn, uuuuppp, doooowwwn, uuup, dooowwn, uup, doown, never letting my tongue go, and gently picking up speed, but not too fast, just hard and deep over and over again. Maybe my favorite sound in the world is the sound of a woman's ass cheeks repeatedly slapping against my face, but a close second (or tied) is the sound of a girl's asshole giving way and slipping around my tongue. Of course, the vocalizations of pleasure received from my rimming is up there too, and in each of these cases, I was gifted with perfect examples of the sounds that make my dick jump. And the sensation each time, of her anal canal sliding around my entire tongue, swallowing it up, and the smooth feel of her rectum gliding up and down - that sensation drives me wild every single time.

"Fuuuuuck, Jack... You're really putting my asshole through the ringer today! You're working me so fucking hard!"

"Fuck yes - this is so fucking hot. I'm gonna eat your butthole for as long as you can take it!"

Well, it turned out, that she could take it for an almost unbelievable amount of time - I continued eating her ass, licking and kissing, sucking and tongue fucking, mouthing over her perfect asshole (and pussy from time to time) for literally almost another hour over the course of which we didn't even talk much; I just listened to the wet, smacking sounds of the thorough rimjob I was giving her, and the noises of her moaning, groaning and gasping, reacting to what I was doing. Finally, I could feel her body gathering its energy and her moaning started a crescendo.

"Ah, aaaaaah, aaaaaaaah, uhhhh, uuuuuuuuuhhhhh, aaaaaaaaaaaaah, AAAAAAAAAAHHHH, yeeeeeeeessss, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss, YEEEEEEEEEESSSS, AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH, AAAAAAAAHHHHHH, OOOOHHH, OOOOOHHH, OOOOOHHHH, RIGHT THERE, RIGHT THERE, YEEEEEESSS," Alana's legs were shaking around my body as she bounced and ground her ass against my mouth and I continued licking and probing and sucking her pink, gaping asshole. I swear, neither of us had used our fingers on her pussy the entire time she was sitting on my face and she was about to cum HARD! She was using both hands to spread her cheeks at the time, and seizing and timing the moment, I grabbed her hips and pulled her ass down into my face as I lifted my head up and extended my tongue deep into her butt - we were both rewarded when she had a MASSIVE, lengthy orgasm as she continued to grind her asshole against my mouth while she moaned incoherently and calmed down. Soooooooo fucking good!

After this final, shuddering orgasm, Alana slowly rolled off of my face and over to the side. I reluctantly let her asshole out of my tongue's reach, and slid over to the side, using my hand to briefly wipe the remnants of her orgasm off of my face.

"Damn, damn, damn... Oh fuck, I'm so sorry Jack." I looked over at her face; she was breathing heavily, her eyes were still closed and she had an odd expression, a mixture of total relief and contentment. It made me smile.

"What the fuck can you possibly be sorry about?"

"Oh, I know you probably want to get off right now, and god, you deserve it, but I can't even move anymore..." I laugh for a second before she interrupts, "I'm not even kidding! My whole body is numb."

"So I guess it's my fault that you won't help me get off..." I tease her.

"Fucking right it's your fault! I have NEVER came like that before."

"Haha. Well, don't worry - I'll have you show me your appreciation next time."

"Oh hell yes I will."

"So has anyone worshiped your ass like that?"

"No one. Not ever. Damn, I knew I had to meet you... I needed that soooooooo bad. Thank you."

"No, thank YOU. Your ass is amazing - I already want another taste! Is something wrong with me?"

"Oh god, no, nothing's wrong with you - you're fucking perfect." She wiggled her ass at me, teasing, "So you want another taste?"

I laugh, "Damn Alana, you're killing me!"

"That goes both ways, buddy."

I reluctantly, and looking back on it, uncharacteristically, removed myself from the bed - I should've gone back in for another round! That said, they say you should always keep 'em wanting more, right? Well, whoever said that never had Alana's hot ass staring them in the face... I was literally rethinking my decision to end our playtime when I heard the bed bounce.

"Hold on... I'm getting some energy back," I looked back at Alana on the bed and she was leaning up on her arm, looking at me.

I laughed, "Aaaaand?" Of course, I didn't really want to leave, so if she REALLY wanted another go at it, I'll never turn that down.

She looked at my crotch and back up to my eyes, raising her eyebrows. I see...

"Alright, Alana," I changed into more of a Dom tone, "Do you want to be my little slut for a little bit longer?"

She looked at me with a slight expression of surprise at my change in tone, but then a huge grin broke across her face, "Oh, fuck yes I do..." Her own tone became softer and, it's hard to describe, but her body had a more deferential posture - she was definitely reading the mood.

I pointed to the floor in front of me. "Get over here, on your knees."

She moved from the bed to the floor, not looking at my eyes, and kneeled in front of me.

"Good girl. Now close your eyes." She closed them, but couldn't help the smile spreading across her face. I moved back over to my bag and grabbed the blindfold that I always carry around (haha, you know, just in case) and tied it snugly around her head, covering her eyes.

I saw her actually lick her lips as I stood back in front of her. "Now open your mouth, I have a present for you..." She opened her mouth as I unzipped and dropped my pants and underwear for her to hear. "Stick your tongue out." Her little pink tongue came out and waited, expecting. I reached for the cherry jar again, and gently placed a cherry onto her tongue. She smiled when she tasted it, and started chewing. I leaned down to kiss her long and deep while the cherry was in her mouth, grabbing her neck and gently squeezing, before I stood straight up again, fully erect.

"Do I get another present?" She smiled - ok, so being submissive wasn't her natural state.

I just laughed, "Of course. For being such a good girl..." I placed my dick against her grinning mouth, and she immediately opened up to suck me in. And fuck, she was pretty damn good at sucking dick! I grabbed her ponytail and started thrusting into her mouth, not pushing too hard at first, but at her enthusiastic bobbing, I went deeper and deeper until her gag reflex kicked in and she had to pull back as I released her head. One quick cough and she was back at it, her hands resting on my thighs and allowing me to guide her head in different directions as she continued to suck. Her mouth was so warm and welcoming that I was already about to lose it - I think she sensed this as she eased up, holding onto my cock with one hand and running her tongue in a circle all around the head of my dick. Damn, it felt amazing! I gasped, and she stopped for a second.

"Are you OK?" She laughed.

"Fuck yes, that feels really nice. You're great at sucking dick..." I managed to keep control of my voice as she got into the rhythm of sucking and pumping. But I couldn't hold on for long... Haha, in my defense, I had been ready to cum the entire time I was eating her ass, so this opportunity for relief was too good to pass up.

"I'm gonna cum."

"Mmmmph, cum in my mouth. Mmmm, go, go, go..."

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck," and I exploded as she opened her mouth wide and extended her tongue. Somehow, I managed to avoid the blindfold, and she proved pretty adept at taking it all in.

When I was done and, I thought, drained, I laughed and undid her blindfold. Gotta say, I was not incredibly surprised when I heard her lusty voice again.

"Now I want to give YOU one more present." She ran her finger over her lips and sucked the tip as she stood up.

"Oh god, I fucking love your stamina,"

"Well, c'mon, I did come allllll this way for you..." She teased as she grabbed my shoulders, and I could feel her pushing down, so I went with it and got on my knees in front of her. I was already getting excited again, despite my recent relief.

"Haha, ok, fine. Let's see what you have in mind."

"Close your eyes." I closed my eyes, and within a few seconds, felt the blindfold wrapping around my head. Then a several second pause as I heard some very slight, quiet movements. "Now open your mouth." I did. And I felt her finger slide all over my tongue, teasing my taste buds, "Now suck..." Once more this day, I found myself sucking her ass flavor off of her finger, and amazingly, my dick started jumping again.

"You want to taste it straight from my hole again, don't you?" She whispered into my ear.

"Fuuuuuuck. You're killing me, Alana."

"Like I said, it goes both ways. I can't stop wanting you in my ass."

"I want it too."

"Then get it." Still with the blindfold on, I could only feel the press of her ass against my face as she started grinding away with wild abandon. I wiggled my tongue left and right, up and down, then started lapping over and over the surface of her anus as she held the back of my head. This time, I inserted a finger into her pussy (soaking wet again!) and brushed up against her clit with my other fingers as I orally assaulted her asshole YET AGAIN! It took hardly anytime at all this round until she was on her tiptoes, trying not to cum, but unable to resist - I removed my finger and lapped at her pussy and clit while poking my nose in her asshole, while she had another nice orgasm on my face. This girl... damn! When she was calm enough, I moved back up to gently slide my tongue up her butthole for another swirl around, saying goodbye with a nice long, sucking kiss.

As she pulled her ass off of my face one last time with a POP from my kiss, Alana murmured, barely able to talk anymore, "You are sooooooo awesome, Jack... I just want your tongue in my butt all the time."