Contacted Through Feedback 2.0

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took off the blindfold to look at her face and quivering body and the work I had done. I caught her eyes, "Yeah, all the time? I'd love that."

Alana sighed as she got her breath back, "I want to take you back home to Chicago with me and make you my personal human fucking butt plug." She reached over and gripped my mouth in her hand as she squeezed and laughed. Then her face flushed a light pink as she looked away - no way was this chick embarrassed!

I smiled, "Are you turning shy on me?"

"Haha, not at all. I just can't believe I'm saying these things to you! Do you know how crazy this is? I've never done anything like this before..." She looked down, then back into my eyes, "But I fucking LOVE it! And I love saying all these dirty things to you."

"I'm definitely not complaining. I love your dirty little mouth..." I smiled then stood back up.

"So you want to come back with me and use your tongue as my butt plug every day?"

"Haha, of course I do. I'll come visit sometime. You've gotta come back here, too."

"Oh, I fucking will, you better believe that. I've got a few friends up here that will be seeing a lot more of me in the upcoming months."

"Awesome." I couldn't help myself, I looked back down at her body and it must've been obvious that I was still hungry.

Alana laughed again, "C'mon, Jack! I've got to leave you wanting more!"

"Don't YOU want more?"

"Aaaaahhh! Of course I do, but now you've got to leave. Otherwise, we'll be in trouble..."

"Fine, fine, fine," I moved to pick up my clothes and put them on while she sighed and started to do the same. We talked a little more about her plans, and I gave her a hug (I know, after all of that, we left it at a hug) and walked out of the door.

So that was my first hook-up with Alana. Honestly, some of the details are a little blurry and disjointed from that zoned out lust state I was in most of the time, so I hope I did the encounter justice, but wow! For her sake, when she reads this (and I hope she enjoys this write-up ;-) ), I just want to capture as much as I can about what a truly special day that was. That said, the truth is I don't really know much else about her, or if we'll meet up again (fingers crossed, obviously). But I will definitely remember this time together as one of the hottest flings I've had yet, and a major regret that I didn't capture it on video! Next time, right Alana? ;-p