All Comments on 'Continuing Adventures Of Panty Boy'

by Panty10

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LepmanLepmanabout 12 years ago
Yummy

I loved your story, keep up the good work. I don't often leave feedback and I don't often shoot jizz into my lap while reading stories, but I did both with this story. I can't wait for the next installment and I am going back to read the first story since I missed it but not before I go put my sheer pink panties on. Hopefully the wife will come home for lunch and catch me, then the fun really starts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
panties

damn good stories would love to join your next card game . keep up the good stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
panties

Fantastic stories cant wait for the next installment. Keep up the good work

Panty10Panty10about 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for feedback

Thanks a lot. There is a new story coming very soon. I do have to warn you, in case it's not your thing, that the new story will have much more descriptive gay sex. As a matter of fact, I debated about putting it in the gay sex category but kept it in fetish since it will feature men in panties and more cum eating.

Please vote 5 stars on my stories so they will be rated as HOT!

ravbobravbobabout 12 years ago

love your stories keep up the good work never thought this sort of story would get me excited but cant get rid of my erection now lasts from start to finish waiting for your next story hurry please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wish Cheryl was my mistress..

I wish I could be her property so I could be her personal pantie wearing bitchboy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Caught in panties

I was18 and had a small panty stash in my bedroom. I put them on and stood in front of the mirror and jacked off a couple times a week. My uncle who was visiting us was standing out side my partially opened door and just watched. When I saw him, he had his cock out and was jacking off. I covered up quickly and was super embarrassed. He said don’t be upset it’s a normal thing to have a panty fetish. He confessed that he liked parties to. He asked if he could jack off with me and wear my panties. I was afraid to say no. He put these light pink sheer panties over his very hard cock. He was very turned on and began to play with his dick. Then he just kneeled down and gave me my first mm blowjob! It began a life of jerking and sucking older men. Thanks uncle!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanty10@Panty10
63 Followers
Panty loving straight but bi-curious guy. I love wearing silky panties and having my wife stroke me while in them.