All Comments on 'Contracting Love'

by huntred

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HELP

This story needs a lot of help. Story line is not fully developed, characters are shallow and the grammar is horrendous! You need an editor desperately to help you craft better stories!

GentleVikingGentleVikingover 10 years ago
Not quite there...

Good god, that is the most atrocious abuse of the English language I have come across in a long time.

The plot definitely has merit and could be turned into a great tale but please get an editor to help you along. It will pay dividends in the end.

Keep up the work

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Confusion

Plot is good, execution is poor, very jumbled, no flow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lovely story ...

Work on your writing mechanics and spelling ... find an editor ... if this is any indication, you have romantic stories to tell ... tell them without distractions ...

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

when you get this edited repost it and maybe more chapters will be asked for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

PLEASE before you post more, GET AN EDITOR, it was painful to read. Very poor grammar and spelling. The flow...well there really was no flow to the story. All characters are shallow, no redeeming or likable traits for any of them. 3* for the effort.

thundercroozerthundercroozerover 10 years ago
A good concept... But

As stated the story was a good concept,,,but I feel that english may not be your first language, which in turn makes it a little difficult to follow. Please try not to take negative commets, as a reason to stop writing. Do yourself a favor find an editor to help with you spelling, grammer, puncuation, and story flow. With at least three of those bases covered, and a little character develpment, this would be a great story. But most of all don't give up!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous