Contracting Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. I will call home to inform them." I said trying hard to stop myself from smiling. I felt happy inside but more than me was Amy she literally jumped on me tackling me down to the floor. She hugged me tightly with her tiny arms. I felt like home or even more than home. This feeling was overwhelming me all over. I never felt like this hugging someone not even Amanda.

"Thank you. We will chat all night. But first you should clean Kenny's germs off you before sleeping." She said. I choked. We all stared at her. Now again I felt heat burning in my cheeks. Traces of his lips started to get freshening on my lips. My hormones were rising making the urge to kiss him strong but Chad's face was fighting those hormones making my will loosen up. I went to their restroom. I was fingering my lips seeing myself in the mirror. I can see my cheeks going red by this. My lips felt like they were still wet by his saliva. Without thinking much I called my day and made an excuse.

'Eww what are you thinking. If you kept going this way soon you will be willing to kiss him more.' My hormones warned me.

I swiftly get out of the restroom. I felt some eyes lingering on me. I looked up to see that they all were looking at me.

"What?" I asked them.

"Nothing." Kent replied.

"Meo come here with me." Amy said patting her bed on her right side. I reached there and sat on it.

"Do you want some pyjamas to wear?" Rosie asked me. She is too much affable. I have been here for like one hour and she doesn't seem a stranger anymore.

"Umm__ okay." I replied.

She went storming to her apartment and came with a pyjama. I changed into them ofcourse in the rest room. When I came out they all laughed at me.

"Again. What now?" I asked annoyingly.

"You look like a pig in." Kent stopped realising what he said. He was smiling again. Anything for that smile.

"Sorry I was just.. " he was cut off by our strokes of laugh on his stammering.

"Amy do I really look like a pig?" I asked her to know her opinion.

"No." She replied.

I folded my arms to see Rosie and Kent hinting them to apologise.

"You look like a cute piglet." Amy trailed off in a second. My victory turned the other way round. I ran to Amy to punish her for this but she fiercely dodged me and started tickling me with her tiny fingers.

"Okay okay I give up." I said controlling my chuckles. She stopped and laid down near me trying to pull me into her. She kept her one arm on my bell and yawned.

"Rosie please don't snore this time." She said closing her eyes. I brushed her hair off her face and kissed her forehead. I looked up to see Rosie giving me a pleasant look. She mouthed 'good night'. She and Kent both left the room closing the light. When they left my mind started wondering if they will sleep together.

'C'mon now you are talking dirty' my hormones whispered in my mind. I felt relieved when I heard the sound of door opening. She must be going to her apartment that means no sleeping together. I would have kept thinking but when I looked at Amy all those thoughts were gone. I closed my eyes.

Next morning when I woke up I saw her beautiful face next to me. This was the best morning I've ever had to this far. I got up very smoothly and went out. When I walked to living room, I heard some voices coming from kitchen. Silently I moved to there, the voices were becoming audible. I immediately recognised them to be of Kent and Rosie. What is she doing here this early? Are they...... 'no not again' I said to myself. When I got near enough I hide myself to hear them. My heart was beating faster on the thought of them making out there. I wished to never let it be true.

"Kenny didn't you saw Amy last night. She was laughing, she was happy with her. Have you ever seen her that much happy?" she was asking him. So they were talking about me that just arouse my curiosity.

"I know she was happy. But she is going to leave her in a matter of minutes. I do want to see her happy but she will be sad again when she will leave her. She's just a child." He was replying.

"God Kenny why do you think they all are same? I saw her last night and I believe that she is not like that what you think of her." She muttered

"Rosie I never said that she is like them. I saw her last night she is different but you know after all that I can't trust someone so easily." He trailed off.

It made my heart go bungy-jumping in my chest but then I remembered of the deal. I have to make him trust me. I have to won the deal.

'But do you really want to hurt him?' the voice in me asked me.

'No but I want Chad so I have to do it.'

'Do you really want Chad?'

'I do want him. And now stop interrogating me'

KENT'S POV:

I want to trust her but I'm afraid if she broke my trust then Amy will never be able to make out of it. She has lost her everything at this age. She likes Meo but I can't let her get too attached to her. Thinking this in my mind I walked to Amy's room. I saw Meo on the couch.

"You should leave before Amy wakes up." I told her.

"Why is that?" she asked me.

"Because if she saw you leaving she will again want to stop you and this is not happening." I replied her without wasting a second. She nodded her head and changed in her clothes swiftly.

"So ummm..... Can we meet some other day?" she asked me when I was walking her to her car. Other day means she will never come. I was right about her. I felt my heart broken. I knew she will leave us but I wanted her to prove me wrong.

"No, you asked for one time and that is over. Now go." I said with no emotions in me. I was in shortage of emotions though I had some care in me but mostly there was hate and anger. I didn't want her to get a taste of those when we were saying goodbye likely forever.

MEONA'S POV:

I don't want to leave like that but that determination in his eyes was telling me to go. I knew he didn't trust me to that extent now but I was stubborn much to make him trust me.

"Please." I said in my most pleasant way.

"No, I'm busy. Just go." He snapped with no emotion again. His eyes were blank there was nothing them not even anger. He was trying so hard to protect Amy from hurting as he thinks that I will leave her. His caring for his sister made me wonder how much he will care for the person he will love. What was happening to my thinking was still a mystery. But I want him to make my plan work.

"I'm coming to pick you up at eight tomorrow." I said driving my car. No matter what he say I'm not going to give up.

I reached my house. I was going upstairs to my room when I heard some voice from dad's study room. When I reached it I saw my dad closing his safe. My dad never told me what is he keeping in that safe; I guess there will be something very precious in it. He was always concerned about his business and pride, he never loved my mother. When she died he was at a tour for his business. I always hated him for this. He saw me standing there at the door and hinted me to come in.

"Where were you last night?" he asked me.

"I told you that I was staying at my friends' house." I replied.

"Which friend, Chad?" he questioned.

"No dad I was not." I replied with confidence.

"Okay, you can go now." He said.

I called Amanda and told her about this. She was surprised to hear that I stayed at his house. Then I called Chad and we talked and talked about us. I decided not to mention him about Kent for now. He asked me for a date so I agreed. We met at the restaurant secretly to not make my dad doubted about us. When I was with him I was missing Kent and Amy. He was complaining about my absent mind but I couldn't do anything to keep my mind off them. When I reached home my mind was only occupied by their thoughts in the night too. I was so eager to meet them both tomorrow. Next day when I reached his house I took no time to go to Amy's room as soon as he opened the door. She was so happy to see me there but Kent was looking surprised. I had to literally beg him to go with me. When Rosie came to babysit Amy we both went out. I entered that location of his spot and started driving.

"Umm.... Can we go to your choice today?" he asked me hesitatingly.

"But you will be uncomfortable and" I was cut off by him.

"Today I will not. Try me." He said with determination.

So I drove him to the restaurant. He was looking confused in ordering so I ordered for him. When I was eating I saw him looking at me. His lips were twitching because he was trying to control his laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked him out of curiosity.

"I__ I'm not laughing." He said

"That's because you are trying to control it." I told him looking him into his eyes.

"I__ I was just ..." he tried to say.

"You were just what?" I asked him narrowing my eyebrows.

"Leave it." He said.

"No, tell me or I will start tickling you." I threatened him in my way. He didn't replied so I stood up from my sit to make him assure of my intentions.

"Okay sit down. I'll tell you when we get finished."

We finished and walked out of the restaurant. Once we were in my car I asked him why was he laughing.

"You were ___ eating like a pig there." He replied in hesitation.

I blushed on his answer. I remembered what Amy said that night. It looks like they were conceding it. I don't eat like that. Do I? Definitely not. I saw him looking at me nervously. So I smiled at him to make him at ease.

"So where do you want to go now?" he asked me.

"Umm__ I don't know. You tell me." I replied.

He thought for some time and then said "Let's go to the park."

I was amazed at his choice. We quickly went to the park. After I've parked the car we went inside.

We started walking their silently. I hold his hand while walking making a move on him, he looked at me nervously. We walked in the park holding hands. I felt very safe in his reach. He wasn't going to talk so I started.

"So do you like Rosie?" I asked him. I didn't know how this came in my mind but I was eager to get the answer.

"Yes." He replied. My chest constricted at his answer.

"Do you love her?" I asked him hoping that he must say no. He looked at me thinking something. Every moment that was passing my heart was beating faster.

"No, you got it wrong. I like her like a friend." He said. I felt very much relieved at his answer. He just killed me for a moment there.

"Oh I thought.." He cut me off.

"If I have liked her like that I would never have come with you." He told me.

He likes me. He likes me. I know he didn't said it directly but it was confirmed from his talk. I wanted t hear it from him.

"So why are you here with me?" I asked him.

He looked at me. Just say you like me just once, my mind was shouting.

"I don't know." He replied adding to my disappointment.

"What do you mean you don't know?" I snapped at him. How could he say that he doesn't know? It was such a immature response.

KENT'S POV:

I didn't understand why she was angry. It wasn't such a big deal for her plus I really didn't know the answer. Saying that I have feeling for her was not a good idea at this time. I was not sure of her feeling hell I wasn't sure of mine even.

"Are you deaf?" she shouted snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked at her. Her nose was going red In anger. She was looking so cute at that time.

"Can you keep that face still for one second?" I asked her without thinking what I was saying.

"What face?" she asked angrily making that face.

"This face stay still." I told her reaching in my pockets to grab my phone.

"What are you doing?" she asked when I was clicking her pic. Her cheeks were red in that pic. I know that wasn't the solution to that solution but what can you expect from me haa.

"Did you just..... I'm still angry at you." She told me. I was silent again. She started walking to the exit. I barged in her way when I realise our face was two inches away. Her warm breaths were blowing my consciousness. She was looking into my eyes I wanted to do something but I was afraid to do so. I caressed my hand on her cheeks. They were soft like arghhhh I don't know what they were like, I don't want to compare her with something. She gripped my hand on her cheeks. She moved close to me I closed my eyes in excitement. Her lips touched mine. I lost my senses at that time. I was cherishing that moment when she suddenly stopped. I gained my senses realising myself that this was the thing I was afraid of. I knew that she will soon realise that she didn't want to be with me. That guilt in her eyes was confirming my point. I couldn't take it anymore. My whole life started banging on my mind. My hate was coming again. My childhood mate 'anger' was holding my hands but I didn't want it to go out on her so I ran out of there.

MEONA'S POV:

I was feeling so much guilty on cheating Chad but I lost control on seeing him that close to me. I was never that forward to kiss anyone but his lips were like magnet pulling my lips to them. I drove to his home and parked a bit far away from his home. I was waiting for him to come. I was going to walk out of my car when I saw him coming to that building. He was wiping his face that's when I realise he was crying. I clenched my fist to stop myself from crying but I couldn't when I knew I was the reason for his condition. I wanted to go to him but I feared on what I will say to him that I stopped because I have a boyfriend. i decided to cut the deal with dad. I want Chad but not at this cost. My eyes were blurry due to the tears. I started my car to leave when my body got numb.

KENT'S POV:

I was so stupid to let her that close to me when I knew it will only hurt. I was repeating the same mistake that my father did. I was cursing myself to lose my control which I build up all my life. She broke that control in seconds. She

THUMMMPPPPPPPPPP

A loud voice pierced my thoughts. I saw two cars whacking each other. My heart stopped when my eyes moved to the other car. It was her. I ran to it at my fullest. I pulled her out of the car. She added to my dread by making no movement. I shakingly touched her hand to check her nerves. Her heart was beating which made mine beat too. I called ambulance. I rushed her to doctor. After check-up doctor came out

"Is she okay? Did she wake up? Any major injuries?" i was cut off by my list of questions by him.

"She's fine and just some minor injuries. You can take her home tomorrow after some tests." he replied.

I literally jumped but stopped on seeing him looking at me with confusion.

MEONA'S POV:

My head was hurting by the dizziness. It was my first accident i must say. I was lying on the bed when the door opened.

"You okay?" he asked me with his voice filled with anxiety.

My heart felt warmth on hearing his voice. His eyes were still red which remember me of him crying and the reason for that. I nodded my head.

"I'm sorry this was all my fault. I shouldn't have left you there on your own." He said with guilty in his eyes. Tears were outlining his eyes. He was so girly but that was the sweetest thing of him.

"It wasn't your fault. I didn't see that car coming." I told him to take off his guilt. He shook his head.

"Should i call someone at your home?" he asked me. Telling dad was not an option so i told him to call Amanda. She came looking worried. Kent left the room. I told her that I'm going to cut the deal and everything except the kiss thing.

"Why the fuck are you doing this?" she snapped at me.

"SSSHHHHHH" i stopped her.

"He was crying. His heart will broke if i did this to him." I whispered.

"Meo for god sake he was just crying because he's a cry baby. You have to do this. You can't lose Chad like that. You have to win this deal." She trailed off.

"i know but" she cut me off

"Look if you are really that much concern about him we can give him a big amount of money after you marry Chad. This will solve his problems too." She told me.

I didn't know him that much well but I know his financial condition is unstable. This will help both Amy and him. Somehow Amanda was making sense. But I was still confused to make a decision.

"Kent." Amanda shouted. He came in looking tensed.

"Look Meo's dad is out of town for a month and I can't keep her with me, so I was thinking if she could stay at with you till then?" she asked him. She's such a planner.

"Okay, if she doesn't mind." He replied after thinking for a moment. I wonder what was he thinking. Did he doesn't want me to stay with him? There are always so many questions but no answers.

Next day i shifted to his apartment. Amy was way more happy to see me there so was Rosie. Our trio had so much fun that day but the only thing bothering me was that Kent never became the part of our fun. He was in his room that whole day. Rosie cooked us food but he refused to eat also. What the hell was his problem? Why was he acting weird lately? Again so many questions were sprouting in my mind.

Next day i woke up early and got ready. When i walked out i noticed his door closed and he was nowhere to be found. He was still in his room. Doesn't he had to go to work today?. I should wake him up i thought. I knocked his door he didn't reply. So i took the master key from the shelf and opened the door. When i entered i saw mess and mess. His clothes were everywhere on the floor and in the middle of them he was laying peacefully. I reached him.

"Kent, are you okay?" i asked him. He still didn't reply i got worried. I touched him to know that he was burning hot. He has fever. I immediately ran to Rosie's apartment. She came with me to his room. We both helped him to get to his bed. She woke him up. He opened his eyes.

"Did she" she was cut off as he pointed her to stop. What was she talking about? Are they talking about me? I should ask her about this later but not this time. She brought a med from his drawer and gave it to him. He slept after a minute. I walked to her. But before i could reach her she walked out as her phone was ringing. I followed her out.

"No, Jack i can't come today. I've got an emergency." She said cutting the phone.

"You can go. I'll take care of him." I said offering my help as i didn't want her to skip her job. She looked at me for a moment and then nodded her head in agreement. After she left i walked to him. I sit beside him. He was laying there like a statue. My eyelids felt heavy so i decided to take a quick nap. I laid my head near his face and slept.

"No, mom please don't leave us. Stay please." He mumbles quivering. I woke up at this. He was trembling like a leaf in a wind. I tried to wake him up but he showed no response.

"SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH. Kenny stop. You're okay." I whispered in his ears. He opened his eyes for a second to look at me and then closed them. In that second when i looked in his eyes, they were depicting his pain which causes myself to kiss his forehead to console him. He's been through a lot in his life but he was still trying to cope up with it. I sat there till he opened his eyes. He woke up after an hour.

"What are you doing here?" he asked me thoroughly.

"I was looking after you." i replied giving him a glass of water. When he drank some drops were driving his neck like pearls. I took a gulp of thirst in my throat. He walked out to Amy's room. He woke him up and told her to get ready. She went to bathroom giving us a smile. He went to kitchen to cook. I barged in to stop as he was still frail. I cooked us some soup. He was feeling better till evening. In the evening Amy and i made a plan to watch a movie. I thought of inviting him too. i flushed there on seeing him shirtless walking out after shower. I instantly moved my gaze.

"I uhh come we are watching a movie." I asked him blushing. He put on as shirt quickly. His feet tripped off on the wet floor. He fell on me tackling us to ground. His warm breath was raising my hormones. I again felt that urge to kiss him. I closed my eyes and moved closer to him. A current of air brushed me. I opened my eyes to see him walking out the door. I felt my heart getting crushed by his rejection. He is still stuck to that park thing. I went out to Amy. He was sitting across Amy. He never looked at me the whole time. It was killing me to know that he was so far away even after being that much closer to me. This was not what i wanted. Hell i didn't even know if i wanted to use him as a prick in my deal or something else.