Contractual Obligation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,367 Followers

It had been a full week since Shannon had joined his harem and Mark had stepped out for lunch. He was heading down to a local deli when he was tapped on his shoulder. He turned around and found himself looking at Breanne's husband.

For a split second Mark thought this was it and the man was going to kill him, Breanne's reassurances notwithstanding. Then he noticed the bit of embarrassment and flush in his face and after a moment said "Uh, can I help you?"

The man coughed and nodded to the deli. Mark followed him in and they got a reserved table that he had obviously set up. They ordered and the man sighed and looked at Mark.

"Mark, I'm David. It's very odd for me to be talking to you like this. Part of me wants to take you out back and break every bone in your fucking body, but then the other part goes "Breanne signed the contract, its binding" and I just sigh and accept it. I have been speaking with Breanne within your allowed restrictions and it's pretty obvious to me she loves being your slave. Our conversations went from being "Don't forget to water my roses" to "Last night Mark tied me down, blindfolded me, and fucked me until I passed out and then rolled me over and worked my ass with a dildo" in about one week. It's nothing but her blabbering about all the kinky sex she has had and what she is going to do with you. Shit, she didn't even mention the court case she won and the bonus! That was part of a major plan we had and now its shit."

Mark shifted in his seat a bit. He had some guilt over this, but he had heard plenty from Breanne about how dull their sex life had been and how they had been having dry spells lately. Mark looked at him and said "And you are telling me this because...?"

"Breanne hasn't said anything about how this came about, but I know you have several women eating out of your hand and fucking your brains out. It's a bit slow on the Market right now, so I can take some free time. Pro tip for you kid, check your rearview mirror once in a while and change up where you pick up your sluts."

Mark flushed but David drove on. "I'm going to be honest with you. I was thinking my marriage was in trouble or was going to be in trouble soon. Our sex life was shit, and our career focuses were pulling us apart. Sooner or later one of us would have done something dumb and that would be that. Right now, Breanne is the happiest I have ever seen and that makes me feel good. The fact that she still loves me, and she does because I can actually hear it in her voice, makes me feel good. She has stated she will return to me once you release her and she wants me to wait. But today when I talked to her, I got her to agree to something. She gets to have some fun, then I get to have some fun. And you are going to help me get it."

Mark's mouth opened and after a moment he was able to close it. He blinked and shook his head and said "Sorry, I'm not following. What did you just say?"

"Breanne gave me permission to fool around. Since she's having sex like a fiend, she agreed I should get the same. She has told me nothing about how you enslaved her other than she signed a contract, so here is my proposal. I have a girl in mind who I want to contract as MY slave, and since you took my wife, you should help me get her. If it's as simple as signing something, I can set it up with no problem. But I have some desires I want reflected in it and from what I have found out, you are a monster at contract law. So I tell you what I want, you write it up if that is what you need to do, or cast your spell, or zap her with a mind control ray or whatever, and then I get MY replacement for my wife. I consider this to be fair as you stole my wife. If you don't, I've got a lot of information that will make damn sure you won't get hired at that firm, or most respectable firms, and all your hotties will be blacklisted too. I thought about sharing the info about my wife, but that's covered. You didn't cover me sharing information about OTHER women you might have enslaved."

Mark's head was spinning. He thought about it and was giving a moment to think when the food arrived. He remembered about his reluctance to test the boundaries of transformation in his contracts and realized this might be a wonderful chance to test it without him having to deal with any fallout.

"David, you make an interesting proposal. Let's say that I am interested in this. Who is the subject and what are you looking for? I will need details, lots of them."

David smiled and pulled out his phone. He flipped through some photos and pulled up one of a young woman, maybe 22 at the most working at a desk. She was pretty striking; platinum blonde hair down to her mid back, blue eyes, tanned skin, perfect manicure, and an awesome set of 36CC tits. Mark would have contracted her in a second if she had been in his building.

"Karen Brown. She is one of our new secretaries, goes to college at night at Columbia, actually. From California in case the hair and tan didn't give it away. She's smart and driven, don't let the looks fool you. She has no boyfriend and has rather viciously fought off some attempt by older men to, shall we say force their attentions on her. Two men have been fired and everyone got the idea she is not interested in a "work" relationship. I think she might be a lesbian or at least bi-sexual."

David leaned in close. "You made it so I am fully accepting the fact that my wife is your slave. Never mind how fucked up that statement is, never mind the law, never mind the fact she is married to me. I want you to make it so everyone accepts that Karen is my mistress and is open about it. Professional at work of course, but she comes home with me and no one bats an eye, she comes with me to parties, to dances, to work functions, and everyone just nods and understands that I am in a open relationship with my wife and this hot little number is my willing arm candy, fuck toy, and sugar baby. Can you do that?"

Mark looked at the picture and after a moment nodded yes. "I believe so. I need a full list of what you want her to be for you. And I mean full. Every kink, every behavior, how she is to think about you and this, everything. You want her to always walk with a slow sexy strut, list it. You want her to be your baby mama, list it. I need it all. I'll do up a contract for you and I'll need her to sign it. Electronic signature can work, a stamp provided she has the notary document that allows it, or just her John Hancock. That part is on you."

David smiled a tight smile. "I can make it happen. I'll have the list to you in 24 hours. How soon until the contract is ready?"

"Two days, maybe three. I want this to be ironclad and foolproof, so I'll write it up and have it reviewed by some experts who work for me and then you have your mistress."

They shook hands and David left after paying for the lunch. Mark told Breanne that night at home and she had actually smiled. "Good. I'm glad he was honest with you. I still love him even though I'm your loyal slave, and I want him to enjoy his life while I enjoy mine. I humbly ask that you do your best to make this work for him Master."

Mark had agreed and the next morning he got a very lengthy list from David. After some initial reviewing he set to work as his real work allowed. He had decided that this would be the test to determine how much of reality he could warp with his contracts.

David had an extensive list of sexual programming. He wanted Karen to be a bit of an exhibitionist, always want to wear form fitting clothing that showed off her body and as much skin as could be allowed, and a fitness nut determined to always keep her gorgeous figure. She would dye her hair to maintain the platinum color, always do her makeup perfectly, and keep perfect manicures. She would be 100% loyal to her sugar daddy, horny on command, and willing to do anything to anyone at his command, but ONLY his command. She was to love giving blowjobs, having sex anywhere, never wear underwear except negligee when being sexy in bed, and anal.

Mark was impressed by the little things as well. She was to always introduce herself as "Karen, David's Mistress" and explain she was under contract. She would be completely open about how she was a sugar baby and proud of it. She was to display herself as a trophy, and as someone who knew they were a trophy and was completely cool with it. She would have no guilt, shame, discomfort or remorseful feelings.

Mark was hoping that the clause about saying she was under contract would cover everything in terms of others reality. He was still nervous about how this could go wrong. But if this worked he could modify his own slaves' contracts and everyone would accept it and he could have his harem in the open if he wanted to.

After three days he had come up with a 29 page contract, the biggest thus far (unless you counted Breanne's contract and addendum which was 31 pages). He had Breanne review it and she only had a couple of modifications to it. She was happy about it and gave Mark a fuck that was impressive even by his now rather exacting standards. Her reply when he asked her why she had been so helpful, she replied: "I want my husband to be happy while I'm away being a slave. This little tart is exactly what he needs to keep him happy until you release me."

Mark called David and met him at the deli. Mark pushed the folder over to him and laid out what happened next. "You get Karen to sign this legally. No forgeries, none. It won't work if you try it and it doesn't matter how good you think it is. She doesn't need to see it, read it, or anything other than sign. Once that's done, you bring it directly to me. I will stamp it and sign it and you're set."

David smiled and took the folder. He opened it and pulled out the contract. He read it, smiled more and then nodded. Then he pulled out his phone and dialed a number. Mark heard him say "Ok, come on in." and then hung up.

Mark's eyes widened as Karen came in the door with a frown. She marched up to the booth they were in and gave Mark a stare that was all nastiness and said "This him?"

David nodded and held out the contract. Karen pulled out a pen and flipped to the last page after reading a bit. She signed and stared hard at Mark. "You're slime, you know that? Fucking with his marriage, seducing his wife, and then you and that tramp having the balls, the BALLS, to say it's due to a contract? Mr. Willard is a very polite gentleman, a rare thing in today's world and when he told me about this crap and how I could help him expose you and that slut of a wife of his I was glad to help. Now since I obviously don't feel like his fucking slave we are free to go to the police and courts and put you through some legal hell!"

Mark gaped at her and for a moment thought he had been had. Then David gave a slight cough and said "Hold on, he has to stamp and sign it. Then we have the proof I need, so if you would get on with it?"

Mark blinked and looked at David who had a straight face. Karen snarled down at him and waved her hand with a "Get on with it" motion. Mark gulped and pulled out his stuff. He stamped it, and then signed it. He then handed Karen the contract and said "You are served your contract, the terms are now in effect. I didn't get a chance to introduce myself earlier, I'm Mark."

Karen took his hand and said in a sweet voice "Pleased to meet you Mark, I'm Karen, David's mistress."

Mark grinned and David gently pulled Karen down next to him. She smiled sweetly at him and then gave him a nice long kiss. "Mmmmmmmm, nice baby. So, I know you have planned to take the afternoon off, shall we go home and fuck? Or do you want to take your sugar baby shopping for some sexy clothes?"

David grinned at Mark and shook his hand. "Very good Mark. I think we are done here. Now if you'll excuse me..."

"David?"

David, Karen, and Mark turned to see an older man approaching. Mark was now sweating as this was the test he had prepped for. The older man was Mr. James Hughs, David's boss and Mark had sent him a phony invite for a lunch meeting with an old friend. Mark had taken up David's suggestion about being more careful and also learned a bit about online spying himself.

Mark knew that Mr. Hughs probably recognized Karen, but didn't know her name as she was working several floors below in the office. But this was the test.

David was sweating a bit as he stood and shook his boss's hand. "Mr. Hughs, what a surprise to see you here. I was having lunch with a friend and, uh..."

"His mistress. Hello Mr. Hughs, I'm Karen, David's mistress. I just signed a contract and I'm his sugar baby since he and his wife are in an open relationship."

Mr. Hughs blinked and seemed to have a moment of internal struggle and then seemed to shrug just a bit. He smiled at Karen and said "Well, I'm pleased to meet you Karen. David you have fine taste in women, I'm sure she will be an excellent mistress. Just remember the rules about work and relationships, I don't want anything unseemly going on at the firm.

Mark wasn't sure who let out the louder sigh of relief; him or David. Mr. Hughs ended up joining them for lunch and they had a fine talk where Mark carefully tested how accepting Mr. Hughs was of this situation.

"Well, I'm a bit old fashioned, you see. An open relationship such as you share with Breanne and that David shares with Karen isn't for me. But since it's been properly contracted and signed I really can't argue or complain. David is a solid employee and I know he will have his mistress quit soon enough so she can concentrate on looking sexy and being his arm candy. She'll cut quite the figure at the company Christmas Charity Ball. You know Mark, you should bring Breanne. You also make a fine couple and since she is your contracted concubine slave, it's perfectly fine." Mr. Hughs had said to a grinning Mark after some careful questioning. Mark had replied he would love to and that if Mr. Hughs would send him an invite he would gladly show up.

Mark left the deli with a huge grin on his face and a skip in his step. He now knew how powerful his contracts were. Not just with the signee, but with reality.

Mark showed back up at work feeling randy and ready to fuck. Karen's playful sexual banter had turned him on and he was sure she had been playing with David's cock under the table. He quickly checked his schedule and then with a smile sauntered over to Shannon's Office. It was much smaller than Breanne's and not very soundproof and he waited outside the door and buzzed her remote vibrator for nearly 5 minutes before entering. He walked in and looked upon a sweaty, frazzled, horny Shannon with her legs up over her arm rests and her pussy exposed and leaking juices all over her chair. She looked at Mark with glassy eyes and said "Fuck now?"

Mark laughed as he pulled her up and kissed her hard. He pulled out the toy and bent her over her desk. He pulled out a handkerchief and gagged her. He ran his finger up and down her dripping sex and then slid his cock into her as she moaned into the gag. Mark began to pump and Shannon bucked along, moaning and groaning. Mark was really enjoying himself and sped up and after several minutes he came hard with a loud grunt. Mark heard his slave squeal into the gag and then heard an annoying scraping noise. He looked up to see she had clawed a line with her fingernails down her wooden desktop and now eight lines marred the otherwise perfect desktop. Mark really smiled at that and looked down at the heap of horny girl lying at his feet.

Shannon was sweating, her legs and pussy were covered in cum and her own juices, she smelled of sex, her makeup was smeared, and her hair was in disarray. The gag was still in and when Mark pulled it out her head rolled back and drool began to trickle out of her mouth. Her eyes were rolled up into her head so high all Mark could see was white.

Mark smiled and checked her calendar. She was free the rest of the afternoon, so he put down an "Out Of Office" marker and checked "Meeting with Client". He would have Summer transfer money to cover it. He then pulled off her stockings and gently tied her heels and then her hand behind her back. He put the gag back in and then the vibrator. He gave it a zap and Shannon twitched and made a sound like a cross between a giggle and a moan, but heavily muffled.

"I'll just leave you here, till later. You're in no shape to be doing any work now, anyway." Mark said as he left and locked her door. He gave her a buzz and listened carefully but didn't hear anything. He walked back to his desk to finish the afternoon's work and kept zapping Shannon.

That night, they had to carry a blissed out Shannon to the car and let her sleep it off on the couch.

Mark reclined back in his chair looking at his truly well fucked slave passed out on the couch and grinned. "Well, now I know the extent of the power of my contracts. Good to know. But I'm at a loss, there isn't anyone else at work I want as a slave."

Breanne looked sad, but Summer got a look on her face that Mark picked up. "Yes slave? You have an idea?"

Summer blushed and then said "Master, why only work? With what you just did, any woman in the world can be yours. Why are you limiting yourself?"

"I need to work, as do you. The money to support three slaves isn't pocket change and I refuse to have you turn tricks or do something like webcam work. You are my lovely concubine slaves and I don't share you with anyone online."

Summer and Breanne smiled at him and then Breanne snapped her fingers. "Master! I know the solution! Brittany Sandson!"

"Brittany Sandson? The millionaire heiress? How can she help?"

"She is our client! Master, it's perfect! Her parents just died several weeks ago and our firm handles their legal paperwork! I'm actually part of the reviewing team and we are nearly done with our review. She is an only child and after taxes and donations are done with, she will inherit nearly $800 million in cash and several other valuable properties including a large townhouse in Manhattan, an estate on Long Island, a condo in Miami and a small villa in southern France. Lots of it is in trusts and she is smart enough to live on the interest which is about $27 million per year. She will be signing TONS of paperwork over the next week."

Mark was now grinning to match Summer's and Breanne's grins. "And a little extra piece of paper slipped in there would likely get signed without being noticed. And what a slave that would be..."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,367 Followers
12