Contractual Obligation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,357 Followers

Mark looked around and then smiled. "Antonio, I'll help you out. I'll explain your contract to you, but I'm going to have to do it later because I have to serve everyone else. But I don't want you to be bored, so here." Mark handed him a bottle of top shelf scotch and a glass. Antonio's eyes lit up and he quickly poured himself a drink.

"Yeah, why don't you wait over here and help yourself to anything in the wine cellar here. Just wait until I'm done and then we can talk. Deal?"

Antonio had already downed one drink and was onto another as he nodded with a smile. Mark took Vicky by her hand and led her upstairs. On the way up they passed Tia coming down. Tia was now dressed in a maid costume complete with Lace mask. She had redone her hair and makeup, and with the mask was not recognized. She bowed to Mark as she went past him.

Shannon came back in and took her by the arm with a smile as Mark took new slave number two up to the slave quarters.

Looking down Mark could see things had picked up. Several couples were now openly making out, and Breanne was now on a stage doing a pole dance and stripping. Summer moved about with a tray of drinks and cocaine and was encouraging the guests to drink, snort, and fool around. Brittany was encouraging her friend Natasha to go down on her husband while his head rolled back from a nice snort of coke.

Mark spun a giggling Vicky around and kissed her roughly. "Like what you see? You're going to be part of it soon. I've served Tia and now you get to join the harem." Mark growled out and started ripping off her dress. Vicky wrapped her arms around his neck and nipped his ear. "Yes Master! Make me yours and then send me to whore and perform for you! I am your slave!"

Mark laughed as he ripped off the rest of her dress and found she had no underwear on. Mark was already hard and he simply shoved Vicky down onto the glass and fucked her while he watched his guests mess around. That turned him on to no end and he soon came hard in Vicky who squealed loudly with joy.

Mark pushed himself up and wiped off. "Nice, I really need to think this through better next time; I'm not getting enough time to enjoy my new slaves! Go over there, find your box and get ready. Come downstairs when you are done."

Mark left to a bowing Vicky saying "As you command, Master" and headed downstairs again. Now the lights had dimmed, music was playing on the stereo system, and the remaining guests were all pretty well fucked up. Mark followed his room long bar to the patio and slipped out the door to see his next pair stripping down for a nude dip in the pool. Marie and her boyfriend Stephen were pretty much naked except for socks on Stephen when Mark walked over and handed them both papers. They both read without comment and Marie was grinning and rubbing her bare tits (a lovely natural 36CC with no sag) and licking her lips.

Mark smiled and pointed to his crotch and Marie slipped down and began to work. Mark then addressed her boyfriend. "Okay, you understand, uh nice, your contract?"

Stephen nodded. He was a trust fund baby who had already inherited his money. He was a pretty notorious party animal and Brittany figured he would be dead or broke by age thirty at his current rate.

Mark smiled. "Good. As of this moment you are my Chauffeur, oooooooo, and mechanic. You are now, ummmm yeah, sober and will never touch another drop of alcohol or do any more drugs ever while you work for me. I'll get you into a mechanic's course, but, ohhh that tongue is nice, as of now you're my employee. Once you have sobered up fully we will discuss how I'm going to manage your money from now on. Now go over there in the corner, get under that blanket and go to sleep. I'll wake your ass up when, ahhhhhh fuckkkkkkk, it's time for work."

Stephen turned and without a word did as he was told. Mark gasped as Marie used her mouth and tongue to glorious effect on his cock. Mark grunted and moaned and then came hard in her mouth. She gulped it all down and giggled. "Master is pleased, yes?" she said in a thickly accented voice that dripped sex.

"Oh fuck, yeah! Master is pleased. I'm lucking out in the blowjob category for my slaves. Now then, Countess Marie, you understand your place? Any questions?"

"No Master, none. I am your loyal slave, and will fuck your brains out and will help you gain access to other rich women to enslave. But for now I must dress myself, even though I think that the French Maid look in my case is a bit cliché."

Mark snickered and looked behind him. Two new maids had joined his others and were working on the remaining couples. Mark looked at Marie who giggled and said "I can count Master, two new maids, two couples missing. Now three couples missing. And unless I'm wrong, soon to be three new maids, yes?"

"You're pretty smart for a slave. Yes, come with me." Mark led her back behind the long bar and kept her head down. He need not have worried; the remaining couples were now completely enthralled and drugged. His slave maids and Brittany and their own tastes had them rolling around and making out in various stages of undress. One of the men was already passed out and Natasha, his wife was making out with Brittany.

Mark grinned and showed Marie the stairs and instructions on what to do upstairs. He then returned and signaled Brittany. He waited by the kitchen door and in a few moments a giggling Brittany led a giggling Natasha right into his hands. Papers were served and Mark led her upstairs past a new Maid who winked at him on the way down.

Natasha was a thin blonde with hair in a braid that hung to her ass. She had those rocking Slavic features and she even breathed sexy. She was a model and had done some masked porn for kicks and Brittany said she was probably the biggest slut of them all. Her husband was pretty weak willed and she had cuckholded him to the point he usually slept in the guest room in their townhouse while she banged away with some random stud in the Master bed.

Natasha didn't even need to be told what to do. She was stark naked by the time they were upstairs and when she saw the glass floor she spun around and pulled Mark on top her. She kissed him passionately and said "Fuck me Master! Look at that weak ass pussy of a husband while you fuck me and feel the power you hold over me! He's a pussy and weak little bitch! You are my MASTER!" she had yelled out and Mark wasted no time.

Natasha was already hot and wet, and Mark slid into her with no problem. She clenched down on his cock with a growl and Mark gasped. He recovered fast and began to pump into her. After several minutes Mark pulled out and flipped her over. He grabbed her ass and lifted her up. He shoved her over towards a chair and had her brace on it while she looked down on her passed out husband.

"Look at that pussy ass stain while I fuck you! Understand that you will from now on belong to a MAN! You are a SLAVE! You belong to ME!" Mark shouted out as he banged his Russian bitch. Natasha responded with grunts, growls and a final loud squeal of "MASTERRRRRRR!!" when she and Mark came together. Mark shoved her off his cock with a grunt and she flopped down with a satisfied giggle.

Mark wiped himself off and then just dropped the towel. He stepped out of his pants and pulled off his shirt. "No need to worry about this shit anymore. Time to serve up the last two slaves. Find your box and get dressed."

Mark didn't even bother to look at Natasha as she replied "Yes Master!" and began to pull herself up. Mark picked up his last sets of papers and marched down the stairs.

The last two couples were pretty mixed up with the various maids and Brittany. Mark simply walked up to Megan and Staci who were down to their lingerie and making out with their boyfriends while various maids played with them and shoved papers into their hands.

"Stop what you are doing and read the papers. Now." Mark ordered. His maids all stopped and Brittany slide up beside him. She was now completely naked except for her high heels and she kissed Mark on the lips.

"It's done Master! You have enslaved them all! With their money and connections, the world is yours!"

Mark nodded as he watched his last two slaves go through the stages; and then in the end, smiled as his newest slaves grinned at him like horny idiots while the men looked resigned.

Mark looked at the two men. "Okay dipshits, I have a butler, I have a driver, I have a bodyguard. This pussy "Mark said as he pointed at Natasha's husband whose name he didn't know" is out on the street. You two losers are my doorman, and my cook. So get up, go see Shannon the head Maid; and get into uniform. While you are here, that is what you are. Now get lost."

The two men got up and left. Mark was pretty tired by now and he didn't even bother wasting words. He jumped on a squealing Megan and fucked her on the couch. He finished her off fast and then rolled over on Staci. He shoved her off the couch and onto the floor. He lifted her ass and fucked her in her ass while she thrashed and screeched. Brittany and the others all laughed and giggled as Mark stretched her ass out and then came in it. Staci let out a loud yell and then came hard herself and flopped face down on the carpet.

Mark rolled back and flopped bonelessly back against the couch. Megan's legs draped down on either side of his head as it tipped back and Megan kissed his lips. "Oh poor Master! You must be so tired after making all of us slaves! You must rest now, sleep and let your slaves take care of everything."

"Yes, sleep is good." Mark muttered as he drifted off. His last thought was how nice Brittany's lips felt on his cock as she sucked him to sleep.

Mark rose late Saturday morning to a lovely blowjob from Vicky and was bathed, shaved, cleaned and pampered by his slaves. By his order, no man would ever come upstairs so only his women served. Shannon ran the maids on duty. While Mark watched they cleaned up things, provided towels and materials like soap, toothbush, and shaved him. As soon as he had left his bed, they made it up.

On the other hand were his slaves in slave form. Dressed in heels or slippers, mostly naked excepting jewels and stockings they giggled and clung to him. They would kiss and caress him, feed him, and helped clothe him. Mark noted the divide. Slaves on maid duty were not playing as sex objects, they were actually doing work. The slaves took care of all things personal and sexual.

Breanne and Brittany were in obvious command of the slaves. Breanne had refused to sign up for a maid clause so she was a full time concubine, but Brittany obviously had a much stronger will and was much more experienced. Mark noted that and figured he would have to set up a pecking order or have some issues. Even with Breanne's clause, Brittany would need some breaking into place.

Mark went downstairs to be met by his butler. Chad was dressed in an immaculate tuxedo and bowed as Mark came down the stairs. "Good morning, Sir. I trust you had a pleasant evening. Your breakfast is this way."

Mark grinned as the former husband and party boy led him and sat him down. He poured his coffee and handed him his newspaper. He also went over his schedule for the day. Mark had an official function at a country club on Long Island. Brittany had gotten him an invite to in order to scope out some new rich bitches and to do some hob-nobbing with the elites.

Mark met with each of the men from the night before and laid out some scheduling. Lots of these guys could disappear and no one would really notice. Being spoiled and rich they would just be assumed to be off fucking around somewhere. Mark did set up some times where they could show off so people wouldn't start wondering too soon, and he did that for his six new slaves as well. Natasha's husband had wandered off in the night and Natasha had stated she didn't care and no one would miss him.

Mark did his country club mixer with success (thanks to info fed to him by Brittany) and had lined up some potential targets for later. Mark then spent all day Sunday enjoying ALL his slaves in a massive orgy. And on Monday at work he was notified he had passed the bar, and was offered a place in his firm.

Life was good and Mark couldn't see anyway it could ever get bad.

Which is really when you need to be the most worried.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,357 Followers
12