All Comments on 'Contrast Ch. 03'

by IanSaulWhitcomb

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn!!

Amazing!! I am enthralled with your story and I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
*****

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE

Man this is some sick awesome shit. I can only give you five stars. Ch 4 where are you?

PS---can't wait to see what their names are. He sounds like a Lee and she a Katrina. Whatever. Can't wait for Ch. 4

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

Digging the story but I had to skip through most of this chapter. I know only sex is suppose to be their thing is why they got together but it seem like it was on repeat.

What if they run into someone they know? How are they going to introduce one another? At this point they need to come up with a deadline to at least trade first names. I think they have crossed the more than sex line. Pretty much in relationship status, they just have to acknowledge it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ten stars

ten stars.

DonnaBeckDonnaBeckover 9 years ago
Wonderful, backwards, five star story

Five stars for what I am now calling "The Backwards Story". I keep picturing a funnel in my mind. Instead of meeting and getting to know someone and the relationship expanding, they start at the wide open part where the are intimate with every inch of each other's bodies without knowing the basics about their lives. Now you have me so focused on the learning their names that it has become the tube of the funnel, and breaking that invisible barrier and exchanging names will feel like the consummation of the relationship. There is a primal-animalistic feel that is very hot, yet you slowly reveal the very human side of these characters. I sincerely hope that exchanging names is not the end and that their bond is much more than physical. Given the high level of writing I have a lot of faith that this will be much more than a hot sex story, although it is definitely that too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can't wait to read more!

I'd give this series six out of five if I could. Looking forward to seeing how it ends.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerover 9 years ago
More than just sex

Going out together for breakfast is the beginning of more than just sex.

I am enjoying the story and patiently waiting for it to unfold, whether that is one, two, or more stories.

My guess is that she will be the one to take the initiative, even if it is to ask him his name. So far, she has led and he has followed or enabled.

shewhogiveslifeshewhogiveslifeover 9 years ago
Plainly and Simply...

I fucking love this tale.

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 9 years ago
Awesomely Awesome, story!

Hot, Hot, Hot! I hope before it is over they give each other the option of making this a real relationship! We can see they really like each other, hopefully they will realize it too! 5 stars Times 2!

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks to everybody for commenting!

Sorry it's taken me a bit to respond; I've been hard at work finishing up Chapter 4.

@Anonymous (Damn!!): Chapter 4 is submitted, so hopefully you won't have to wait long. : )

@Anonymous (*****) and Khamalani: You're so kind!

@Fawnsage: I hate spoilers. Hmmm. Will their names be revealed in chapter 4 or not?

@ariesgirl: Sorry if the sex seemed repetitious. I tried to put different spins on each scene. Hopefully you won't have to skip any of the next chapter!

@Anonymous (Ten stars): Modesty says I should play reluctant about accepting ten stars, but what the heck, I'll take them! Just don't rate any of my stuff any higher than that ... the rating system definitely doesn't go to eleven.

@DonnaBeck: A funnel, hmm? That gives me an idea for a whole different kind of story. ; )

@Anonymous (Can't wait to read more!): You know what six is in Latin? Sex! I knew taking that dead language in high school would come in handy someday.

@Deep Soaker: Hopefully, your patience will soon be rewarded.

@shewhogiveslife: I plainly and simply love readers like you.

@KittyOh48: You're pretty awesome yourself. We already know my stance on spoilers, though, so you'll have to wait and read Ch. 04 in a couple of days to find out if everything works out for these two.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 6 years ago
Four Months!?

I'd guess he really is timid. I couldn't go feeling that way about her for four weeks without shouting it from the roof tops. That kind of chemistry only happens rarely... if you're lucky to ever have it at all.

Shit, maybe I would be scared to lose it, too.

J

illwindillwindabout 6 years ago

Another good chapter, sex definitely wasn't as hot as the previous two, but still entertaining.

I kept thinking about that her friend Niza was going to walk in on them while they were going at it with misogynistic rap music playing in the background. Now that would have made for an introduction!

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombabout 6 years agoAuthor
@JasonRTaylor

I figured four months felt about right to establish a sense of spectacular excess!

Here’s to hoping that the real world works this way for at least somebody out there ...

Many thanks for commenting!

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombabout 6 years agoAuthor
@illwind

Thanks! You’re right about things getting intense if Niza had walked in right then! And not in a sexy erotica story intense way either!

BwiththegoodhairBwiththegoodhairabout 3 years ago

Best of the series so far. More realistic, believable yet still hot. Well done.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB5 months ago

Just love how this WM BF story is going.

Nothing better in reality

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcomb3 months agoAuthor

@JohnnyRebBB: Thanks! Reality is sometimes pretty overrated in my view ... : )

@Bwiththegoodhair: Thank you for letting me know. I get pretty unrealistic in most of these stories, as far as some of the action goes. But I do like to think I put a fair amount of genuine emotion into them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIanSaulWhitcomb@IanSaulWhitcomb
Update 04/21/20: The e-book version of The Inn releases this Friday and can be pre-ordered now! For more details, see my Twitter at @coolgasmic! Thank you all very much for all the support and positive feedback! I really do appreciate it more than I can say. Bio: I blog, I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Contrast Ch. 02 Previous Part
Contrast Series Info

SIMILAR Stories