Contrast Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slower speed lets him get his head against her slit, and suddenly she's swirling him, wetting the tight crown of his cock with each roll of her hips but never quite lining up enough for him to push straight in. He's fighting himself to keep from grabbing her by the waist and jamming his dick all the way up her snatch. She's having a blast, loving the feel of that bulb of his just peeking its way in between her lips as she swivels. His face keeps flipping between frustration that he can't get full penetration and quivering pleasure at the way she's treating his tip. She can't help but cackle.

At last she relents and drives her ass directly back, engulfing him in one decisive stroke that yanks a startled, stereo grunt from them both.

"Fuck me hard," she gasps. But he's already digging his fingers into her waist and slamming away.

"Jesus, your cunt," he cries out. "Fuckingholyshit - pussy!"

"Bone me, white boy, ngh ... yeah - "

She's working her tail hard to gobble his rod into the hungry throat of her vagina. With her head hanging down, she focuses her whole concentration below her waist, to her movements, to her timing, to the scrape of his jeans against her thighs and the slap of his groin against her twat. He feels enormous inside her, and with every thrust he feels even bigger. She can't figure out why it's always like this - he looks pretty average compared to other guys she's had. The music is driving them together in time, words so crude it's like they're being dared to reach the nastiest level of fucking they can get to.

"Uhhh ... push it ..."

Pistoning in and out of her wet, clutching cunt, he realizes he's forgotten all about her golden tube-top and the sweet brown pillows inside it. Suddenly, he has to have them, and his hands sweep from her waist down under her abdomen to cup and squeeze those tits for just an instant before yanking the elastic fabric back. Her full dark breasts spill loose and make a single swing forward and back before he catches them in his hands, trapping the nipples, hard, long, heavenly, between two fingers on each side.

"God I love these."

"Mmm-hmm. Tug them. Oooh!" He's pulling and kneading all at once, not missing a beat with his hips, driving himself forward and into her, groaning at the feel of her body. Over and over, his dick plunges through her sopping wetness, a hard, hot intrusion of flesh through flesh, her yielding creaminess welcoming him, his rigid wonder exulting in the blissful kiss enfolding it.

Suddenly, she drags herself forward, breaking loose and slipping her snatch off of him.

"Get on your back," she pants. "I need you to suck my tits while I fuck you."

He rolls over instantly. The rapper only gets out an obscenity and a half before she's on him, angling her hips, sinking her cunt to the hilt around him.

"Uah! Fuck!" he says, driving up against her as best he can. She's got all her weight on his crotch, though, grinding her clit into his pubes, milking him with a steady, rocking slide of her pelvis. Her mouth is on his, full and wet and tongueing, her back curled, her pussy gripping and sucking at his shaft with greedy muscular contractions. Then she breaks the kiss and leans forward, aiming one nipple straight for his lips. They close around its taut, projecting shape and pull the areola in after it with just the right amount of suction. The tip of his tongue circles and caresses in time with the beat, in time with her gliding hips.

"Yesss," she hisses. "Suck that tit ..."

His swollen pole juts up inside her, pointing at her womb, promising a fertile fountain if she just rides it a little while longer. Her dripping hole glissades around him, demanding his cum with sweet, sweeping oscillations of pleasure.

"oh," he says after a few minutes. "oh ... OH!"

"Not yet, goddamnit," she growls, sitting down hard and clamping her pussy muscles fiercely, as though to squeeze his dick so tight nothing can get out. "Keep sucking!"

"Mmm, mmm," he hums around her nipple, as close to orgasm as he's ever been without actually shooting his wad. His balls feel like she's trapped them in amber, preserved forever on the edge of delirious explosion. She holds herself in place, a dusky sculpture of unrelenting muscle clothed in soft flesh and skin. Slowly, his almost-orgasm recedes. His mind rises, partly, from the glorious glow in his cock back up his spine to his head, where the sensation of her tit in his mouth ever-so-gradually replaces the feel of her snatch around his shaft at the forefront of his consciousness.

"You settled back down?" she asks.

"Mm-hmm," he replies, still suckling.

"Ready to get on top and plow me with my legs around you?"

"Fuck, yes."

As quick as that, she rolls away and worms backward across the carpet to the center of the room. Her legs draw up and open, sliding her skirt up onto her belly to show off the glistening gate of her labia and clit-hood. Raised up on her elbows, she watches him, unblinking.

"Come on, then. I'm ready to cum."

He takes just a second to shuck his pants and shirt, then crawls up between her luscious thighs. Too tempted to just pass them by, he draws his tongue all the way up and along her right one, leaving a trail of saliva and making her shudder. From there, without warning, he seals his mouth around her pussy and penetrates it with the tip of his tongue.

"Shit! Oh, fuck," she says, bucking up against him. Her hands desperately find his ears and tug him forward - though not before he licks a circle around her clit and spends a moment sucking it between his lips. "No, no, fuck me!"

He alligators forward and buries his cock in her with a single, swift stroke.

"UHHhh!" she cries.

"Oh, bitch, that is good." He holds himself in place a moment, both of them moaning in pleasure. Then he starts to pump.

"Yeahhhhh," she says, hooking her legs up and around to pull him in harder with her heels. "Oh, yeah, fuck me like that."

The blood roars in his ears almost too loud for him to hear the music. The beat is there, though, impelling every thrust of his cock into her, driving the tempo of her rolling hips.

"Oh, my god," he says. "Uhhh!"

Her nails drag their way down his spine. Her heels yank at his ass, demanding him deeper and deeper inside her, harder and harder against her. There's a coal-hot glow starting where he rams against her mound; she gasps and concentrates on its heat.

"Nnf! Nnf!" He's pounding her as hard as he can.

"Ahhhh, yessss, fuck me!"

"Oh - oh shit -"

"Do it! I'm there! Blow it into me!"

White-hot ecstasy spirals her out of her head to the throbbing beat of the music. His cock surges and then detonates inside of her, jetting out torrents of fluid joy, great plumes of seed to flood her depths in alabaster honey.

"Yes, FUCK!" she shouts.

"Uhhh, God, baby -" Again, and then again, and then again, he spurts deep into her, unable to believe how long it lasts. "Ohhhhhh ..."

At last, they collapse, panting and dripping sweat into the carpet beneath them, holding tight in the heated ease of post-orgasmic bliss, settling, breaths slowing - and then, together, laughing at the pornographic ravings that still rattle out of her boom box.

"So," he says at last, "still mad at that racist clerk?"

"Hah ... ohhh ..." she puts a hand to her forehead, spent and sated. "If he was here, I'd kiss him."

"Well he's not, so you'll have to settle for me."

They look each other in the eyes.

Everything is perfect.

His mouth covers hers, and they swim into the darkness of a kiss.