All Comments on 'Control'

by little_sub

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it!

Loved the build up and the little details that make it so humiliating. I really hope you continue this,

little_sublittle_subalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I'm glad you enjoyed it :) I've just posted the second part. Hoping to continue this story when time permits. Thanks for your feedback...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sub

What a great read, I enjoyed every word and moment as you were taught how you need to be properly submissive. Makes me want a sub all of my own to have and hold pleasure and punish as the whim takes me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lovely

Ideal punishment. ..... Somecontrol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Couldn’t even finish the first page the ‘Dom’ just comes across as an abusive prick, dragging her around by her hair?! WTAF? No finesse whatsoever, not bothered by the mild humiliation (that I actually read) as the way it’s written she enjoys it.

Oh, FFS! I even went back and tried again, managed to read all of it on my third attempt, to find it got worse, the Dom who currently has the emotional range of a Neanderthal is full on TPE. That, whatever floats your boat, it just doesn’t make sense compared to the earlier comment about reassuring the receptionist that she wasn’t mindless and wanted this. I’m going for benefit of doubt and reading the next chapter. Grammatically it was fine and clearly defined the relationship between the pair, I can only assume the the sub gets off on all of it.

Ren.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous