Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir," I reply, desperate not to disappoint or have my sodden knickers in my mouth.

Before I've even finished speaking, he's brought the cane down on my ass hard again. I scream out before I can stop myself, but quickly follow it with, "one, thank you sir."

But it wasn't enough for him. The next thing I feel is his strong fingers pushing the soaked crotch into my mouth, followed by the rest of the material. I gag at the texture, but get turned on by the taste of myself.

"Now remember, I still want to hear you counting sub."

And with that he continues his punishment across my ass, as I struggle to form the words around my knickers. I feel like I'm almost shouting, every time I form a word, my tongue presses against the fabric gag, tasting my juices over and over.

After 7 strokes on my ass, he orders me onto my back.

"Hold your ankles back, that's it. Hold that position or I'll tie you into it for the rest of our time here. I want you to show me you can be obedient and that you are not a waste of my time. Now remember, these next 5 strokes are for your own benefit. So you can learn how to keep your appropriate position. Your job as my submissive is to be ready to give me pleasure at any time. And you can't very well do that with closed legs can you?" He looks at me expectantly then.

"No sir," I try to get out as best I can.

"I'm glad we're on the same wavelength again. These 5 you don't have to count. You're not going to be in any fit state to count out loud. But I do expect you to thank me afterwards. Are we clear?"

"Yes sir," is my muffled response, my eyes wide with fear. My ass is on fire from his attentions to it with the cane, so I can only imagine how my thighs will feel. I don't have to imagine for very long though, as he brings the cane down on my tender flesh with more force than previously. I squeal out behind my gag, almost letting go of my ankles in shock, wanting to curl up into a ball. The next stroke comes down on the opposite thigh with as much ferocity as the last. Another two follow quickly on alternate thighs, my squeals only getting louder with each one. He waits until I've calmed down, and momentarily I think that it's over. Then I count back and realise I still have one more. He lines up the cane, this time across my pussy. My dripping wet pussy. I start to squirm away, but he shoots me a look that makes me realise how bad an idea that would be. He aims diagonally upwards, across both lips, just to the left of my clit.

I know this is going to sting. A lot. But part of me wants it so much. I start to breath deeply and evenly, preparing myself. But nothing can. I feel the cane whistling through the towards my pussy and then feel the exploding, stinging, biting pain right across my most tender flesh. I scream loudly, even though my knickers.

"Thank you sir," I blurt out a muffled thanks between squeals of pain after a few seconds. The initial sting of each stroke has died down already to an intense burning. He reaches up between my legs, hovering over me. He looks down at me, caressing my face tenderly and reaches into my mouth to pull my pussy juice and saliva soaked knickers out to free my mouth.

"Thank you, sir, thank you so much sir, your little sub thanks you for her punishment sir," I blurt out before I can say anything else.

He smiles down on me and rewards me with a tender kiss and his hands starts to slide over my wet pussy. I can't help but moan into his mouth in pleasure, even as he slides over the welt that is forming. As he kisses me, he trails his fingers over every single welt he has given me, leaving a trail of stickiness from my juices.

"Good sub," he says, breaking off from our kiss for a moment, "my little sub." Then his lips are on mine again.

12