Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are just beginning. Now I would like you to call me on Friday at five o'clock and tell me if you've cum or not."

"What!" Stephanie shouted. "You can't mean it? Three days will seem like forever."

"I want to see just how deeply you've taken to the control triggers I've placed inside your subconscious. Normally this would be something that we worked up to but you have been quite the exception so far. Don't be afraid to try and cum. Just go about your daily activities."

"But what if I can't cum till then?" Stephanie asked worriedly.

"That's the goal now isn't it?"

"Ok. I'll talk to you Friday. Going to be the longest three days of my life."

Chapter 4

Kyle was idly watching the chatter in the hypnosis chat room when his private chat alert lit up. He smiled to himself and clicked the tab.

Can I call you? Please can I?

Hello Steph. Happy Friday. Of course. I'm happy to see you.

Kyle slipped on his headset just as the ringing tones began. He answered the call to a torrent of excited jabber.

"I made it. Oh God somehow I made it. I fucking hate you, and I think you are wonderful. Hell I don't know what to think. Please say something, anything," Stephanie babbled into the microphone.

"Cum for me, Steph," Kyle replied calmly and simply. While casually removing his headset in preparation for what was to come.

"Fuuuuuucccckkkkk!"

Even with the headset held in his lap he could clearly hear the orgasmic scream coming from across the line. After the initial word the sounds degenerated into passionate, garbled phrasing. He gave her a few minutes to recover before slipping the headset back on and beginning to speak. "Tell me about your last three days, Steph."

Panting heavily still Stephanie began to speak. "That was mean and sooooo good! The first day wasn't too bad. I mean I needed to cum and I was stupid and did play around a little but it was just like edging some. I figured that if this was as bad as it would get, I'd make it no problem. Thursday got to be worse, a lot worse. I woke up needing to cum and it just went downhill from there. I couldn't stop touching myself and it just made it so much worse. I was leaking almost constant by Thursday night and I almost messaged you."

"I'm glad to see you pushed through," Kyle said. "How was this morning?"

"It was so bad. I got up and started in with toys and fingers. I knew that I had to make it till 5 but I just couldn't stop. My pussy is so sore. I was so close so many times but I just couldn't do it. I have never felt so helpless, so controlled in all my life. You were the center of every thought I've had all day. When you said those words I swear someone opened the fucking floodgates because I am a complete mess."

"Was it what you thought it would be?" Kyle asked, imagining a drenched towel beneath her.

"It has been so much more than I thought. I mean I doubted it was real even after you said it was, but these last three days have made me a believer. Please tell me this wasn't a one time thing."

"You would like to go deeper?" Kyle asked.

"After this how could I not?"

12