Control: Who Wants It? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she felt her pussy leaking all over Shura's face Amber pulled Jessica from her nipples and up to her face. The two kissed passionately and Jessica needed gentle reminders as to who the domme was. Jessica would periodically force her tongue into Amber's mouth, who in response would pull one of Jessica's nipples until she relented allowing Amber into her mouth. Amber began moaning into Jessica's mouth as she felt her orgasm approach. Amber grabbed Shura's head and held on tight as her orgasm struck violently. Amber moaned into Jessica's mouth and some part of her was relieved that probably no one would hear. However this wasn't a very important part at that moment as the wave of orgasm washed through Amber. Amber fell back on to her bed as she released the other two. Amber lay for some time until her breathing returned to normal.

"That was amazing, thank you both." Amber sat up and noticed it was about half past five.

"Shura I'm afraid we have to go, but this is not the end. Jessie we have to go I have reservations for dinner." Jessica was overjoyed as she reached for her clothes. After they dressed Amber led the way to Jessica's car and they drove to Jessica's apartment. Once inside Amber went immediately to Jessica's closet and began going through it until she emerged with a tiny black dress and Jessica felt her mouth drop open.

"That is the single sluttiest dress I own and I've only worn it once." Amber nodded.

"I think it's gorgeous and I want you to wear it tonight." Jessica crossed her arms shaking her head.

"No, I'm not going anywhere in that and-" Jessica was cut off as Amber grabbed the ring on the collar used for attaching a leash. Amber spoke in a soft even tone.

"Jessie, undress." Jessica closed her mouth and undressed unhesitatingly leaving nothing on. "Now, bend over the bed. I think it is time I reminded you of how this works." Jessica bent over the bed ass raised and Amber pulled a paddle out of her bag and began striking Jessica's cheeks. It didn't take long for both to turn bright red and Jessica to start whimpering. Amber stopped and pulled Jessica into a kiss.

"Jessie, will you be a good girl and wear the dress I picked out for you?" Jessica nodded and went to her dresser, the dress couldn't be worn with a bra and she had to wear her smallest thong as well. She was about to dress when Amber stopped her.

"A shower first and I want you hairless, particularly between your legs." The two of them entered the shower and Jessica tried playing with Amber's nipples and Amber was tempted, but nonetheless stopped her.

"Jessie I told you I made reservations." Jessica blushed feeling like a scolded child. Amber helped Jessica to shave completely until only the hair on her head remained. They dried and dressed, Jessica in the dress that Amber had selected, while Amber wore a similar style purple dress that she had brought with her. The taxi ride was quiet as Amber teased Jessica by slowly raising her dress higher and higher, even if truthfully there wasn't much higher to begin with. At last the interminable drive ended and they arrived at one of the nicest restaurants in the city. The maître d' seemed reluctant to seat them even as his eyes shamelessly roved over their bodies. Amber ordered wine and they both ordered what they wanted and to hell with the calories. Jessica was truthfully concerned as she worked hard to maintain her figure and with her job she lacked time to exercise regularly. However Amber noticed her slight hesitation.

"Don't worry Jessie, with the evening I have planned, you'll need your energy." As they ate the conversation was pretty trivial, however Jessica felt she wanted to discuss something more serious. At last she gathered herself sufficiently.

"Amber there is something I want to discuss with you." Amber nodded now quite serious. "I...want you to move in, I don't want to wake up without you." Amber looked momentarily startled and Jessica feared that she would change back to the way she was before. However the moment passed and Amber smiled.

"Actually I wanted to discuss getting a house together. I know it's a big step especially as I haven't finished college yet, but I do want to live with you." Jessica put a hand on Amber's, cutting off further words.

"I don't care, I want you to finish of course, but I still want us to live together." The two of them kissed and finished their meal ignoring the stares and whispered conversation that surrounded them. Jessica paid the bill and they rose to head to the door.

"Now let's walk it's only a few blocks." Amber almost skipped as she led Jessica down the street to a large well-lit building that Jessica vaguely recalled was a club, but she never went to clubs. They went inside and got a drink each before they took to the dance floor. Amber led as expected although Jessica instinctively tried to lead as she had on the rare occasion that she had danced with a date. Amber leaned into whisper, although loudly over the sound of the music.

"You will regret your forgetfulness, I lead." Jessica nodded suddenly feeling warm at the thought of what lay ahead. Despite her excitement about her punishment Jessica surrendered to Amber's lead. Amber pulled her close and began moving her with sensuous force on the dance floor. In contrast to the whispers and disapproving stares they had seen at the restaurant the looks and conversation were ones of approval as well some of envy.

However as before the two of them had eyes only for each other. The two danced for a number of songs until both felt a bit winded and they moved to a table to catch their breaths. Amber was debating whether to leave then or wait a bit longer. Truthfully it wasn't that late, but Amber was eager to get back to Jessica's apartment. Amber had just decided to leave when two women approached them. The first was a stunning woman with dark skin and black hair done in braids with tattoos down her bare arms and the second was a pale skinned redhead wearing a collar. The dark skinned woman made eye contact with Amber while seeming to ignore Jessica. Amber was intimidated by this newcomer, she must have been six feet tall and while stunningly gorgeous looked as if her muscles were coiled steel under her skin.

"My name is Asha and this little cutie is Leila." Amber tried to pull herself together in the face of this intimidating woman.

"I'm Amber and this is Jessie." Jessica found herself looking into the green eyes of Leila. Leila held out a hand and Jessica took it expecting to simply shake hands, however the younger woman smiled and pulled Jessica to her feet. Jessica was amazed at the strength of the woman who was almost as tiny as Amber. Leila pulled Jessica into a kiss and Jessica was so shocked she didn't stop the tongue from entering her mouth. Jessica couldn't believe how the kiss was making her feel as she was starting to moisten and felt herself ready to do just about anything Leila asked. Suddenly the kiss was broken as Leila was pulled off of her.

"Leila how many times must I tell you, you don't get to play with other pets without asking for permission from both of us." She turned to Amber. "I am truly sorry. I was hoping to invite you to spend the evening with us, but now I am going to have to take her home for correction." Amber stood and held out a reassuring hand to Asha.

"That's all right Asha, tonight was not good for us either. Although I would like to see you again." Asha smiled relieved of her embarrassment she handed Amber a napkin and took out a pen as she grabbed another napkin.

"Please your number, Amber." Amber quickly wrote her cell number on the offered napkin as Asha did the same before they switched. "I hope we can get together soon. I know Leila is eager as well." As she finished Asha smacked Leila's bottom and turned to leave. Leila grinned and waved cheekily to Jessica behind Asha's back before she too turned to leave. Amber looked at Jessica's flushed face over and came to a decision.

"Okay, time to go Jessie." Jessica nodded eagerly as she followed Amber out. Amber took out her cell as she didn't want Jessica to wait too long. The taxi arrived moments after they exited the club. Amber was glad they hadn't driven as she didn't feel up to it and Jessica was in no state. The drive seemed to take forever, but finally they arrived and Amber paid the driver before they rushed up the stairs to Jessica's important. No sooner had they closed the door than they started kissing and both eagerly undressed to get naked as fast as possible. This proved awkward and both might have had more trouble if they had been wearing more. They moved towards Jessica's bedroom, now only wearing panties.

In bed Amber continued to kiss Jessica and stroked her pussy. Jessica's pussy was soaked and her breathing started coming in rapid gasps, signaling to Amber that it wouldn't be long now. Amber moved Jessica's panties aside as she switched to thrusting two fingers inside her. Jessica's arms gripped Amber tightly as she came on her fingers. Amber held Jessica as Jessica lay her head on Amber's shoulder and Amber rested on the bed. Amber was about to direct Jessica to see to her needs, but she realized that Jessica was sleeping. Amber smiled softly and thought about her plans for the next day. Amber wanted Shura to be a pet, like Jessica and Amber was curious about Mary. She knew she would have to do something as she wanted Jessica to wear the collar at all time unless bathing. Her shirt and jacket collars could largely conceal what it actually was, however Mary knew Jessica and she might become suspicious. Amber also thought about Asha and Leila, she wanted to see them again. Amber drifted off with one thought on her mind, she truly loved Jessica.

The End...For Now

12