All Comments on 'Controlling Cat'

by BareLeaWriter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Loved this

BareLeaWriterBareLeaWriterabout 9 years agoAuthor
This is the sequel to Cat's Meow

I should have somehow linked this to Cat's Meow but I am new to this site and still learning.

Oh... and Cat is real. But all names were changed to protect the innocent, ... Umm... and the not-so-innocent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This was just bad

Poorly written drivel. Not a single original, clever or interesting part to it. Did you even bother to re-read it? UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well-Written

I had to read and post after the first comment which I disagreed with entirely. It was not constructive at all and more than a little biased. Just seemed to say 'you're a bad writer', rather than tell you why he didn't like you or what was wrong with your writing.

Personally, I don't think this is half bad. It's a pretty decent, solid and well written story. In particular I like the part where Cat was dragged through by her nipple to nearby to the patio doors and fucked loud in a semi-public setting. A sexy idea. Personally though, I would say that you could do with more description. Don't just drag her through by her nipple. Tell me how she squeaked and shuffled along awkwardly behind you as you pulled her through.

There's a couple punctuation errors, but nothing that absolutely breaks this story. It is far from the worst, and is on it's own pretty well written. I get a good sense of Cat as a character. She seems playful and fun, and the dominant is clearly loving every moment he spends with her.

I think that the sex could be a little bit steamier and maybe just that little bit more description would make this story stand out. But I disagree with the guy who said this story is so bad. In my opinion he seemed more of a troll trying to put you down than actually trying to write anything constructive.

Hope I helped a little.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved it

I certainly enjoyed this- reminded me of my Master and I. A simple, passionate and ...useful story .

BareLeaWriterBareLeaWriterabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank You, Anonymous

I have submitted an edit, fixing punctuation errors; and taking your suggestions in mind, I expanding several sections to be more descriptive as well as adding a few new aspects. At the same time I have tried to further showcase Cat's personality. It should be up once approved.

But I really want to say thank you to the anonymous individual that took the time to offer suggestions and encouragement. Thank You.

visioneervisioneerabout 9 years ago

I enjoyed the sensuality of this story. Good writing.

Black_JadeBlack_Jadealmost 8 years ago
very sexy

very sexy, loved it! Myabe tell us a little bit more about Cat, besides her marriage is over and her physical.description. but still wonderful.as a two part series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous