All Comments on 'Controlling Cop'

by MagicaPractica

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Granite_IIGranite_IIover 16 years ago
Very Erotic

Very erotic story! You write very well. The only thing is that it ended too quickly. I was hoping for more. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
i agree

your story had me at the title. i always had a thing for cops. the ending was a bit abrupt; however, i was hopeing for more. then again, always leave them wanting more? sg

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Burning Hot..domination,roughlust,shades of incest

Powerful literotic writing , raw animalistic lust unleashed..and like most Magica's stories ,the location itself adds to the heat of everything...see the matching between the darkness of the kitchen where they meet and the darkness of the desires they have!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Needs a sequel!

Here's a story that just demands a sequel. I would love to see the stories of everything that's touched on in the last couple of paragraphs.

This story was really hot, but it totally left me wanting more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
OMG

Your story... wow. Your story made me cum so hard. I've never left a comment here ever before. Please write more like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wow

this story wasn't overly long,but it sure packed the heat.you made excellent word choices,getting your story out with minimal fuss. i usually need many more detail,but not with this fastpaced,erotic read.job well done.as everyone else has said"more please".thanks MP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More!!

I would love to read more about the handcuffs and spanking! The handcuffs would really add to the fact that he's a cop, and maybe add more in about the friend and possibly have her walk in on them?

~Alexandra

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Mmm loved it! Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMagicaPractica@MagicaPractica
I'm a passionate, married, BBW looking for an outlet for my writing. I've written quite a few stories of varying degrees of quality over all the categories. I hope you find something you like.