Controlling Nicola Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gargled for a few moments then spat and repeated, even though the pubic hair had gone, trying to stall for time. She then removed her elastic band, picked up a brush and began to comb her disheveled hair. Keith heard what she was doing and said, "Your hair's only going to get in the way. Why don't you put it up in two pigtails for me?"

It had been a few minutes since Nicola had left and her father was getting impatient.

"Come on, darling," he said, "I have something for you."

Stepping reluctantly out of the bathroom, she paused to see her father sitting on the edge of the bed with his enormous cock in his lap, the bulbous purple head seemingly staring at her. Looking away quickly, her gaze fell upon the webcam and she instantly switched back to performer mode.

Nicola smiled cheekily at her father, who grinned back. She walked slowly towards him wriggling her hips until she stood between his splayed legs. Her father gripped her buttocks and brought him close to her until her firm breasts hung over his face and took a nipple into his mouth.

"I get so horny when you suck my tits, Daddy," she said, groaning. "I've had boys do it before but they never made me feel the way you do."

Angry to hear that he was not the first to have enjoyed his daughter's breasts, he bit into her nipple. She gasped in pain, but her shuddering showed that she also enjoyed it.

"So you like it when it hurts, do you?" said Keith, grabbing her other tit roughly. "You like a bit of this?" He spread her butt cheeks with his other hand and rubbed her anus which was wet with pussy juice that had dribbled down, and then planted his finger right up her backside. The unexpected intrusion caused Nicola to collapse forward on him, which gave him the opportunity to push further. She was soft and warm around his digit and very snug. He was in to the second knuckle of his forefinger and because of the dryness inside, the more she wriggled and tried to get away, the more it hurt, but still she was forced to grip him tightly.

"Please stop!" she begged, trying to hold still to ease the pain. "I'll blow you, just take it out."

"Oh, I know you will, my little puppet," he laughed.

Gripping her around the waist with his other hand, he lay her down on her back on the bed, at the same time ruthlessly inserting the rest of his finger in her ass. This way, he was able to manipulate her into any position he wanted because she didn't dare move and cause him to twist any more than necessary inside her rectum. As it was, her sphincter was burning and trying to push out the intrusion, which only made it clench more. Her father had already worked out by then that if he wanted to he could have her consensually, but this was proving to be more fun.

Keith now laid on top of her in a sixty-nine position, his cock on her face.

"Guide my cock into your mouth," he instructed, "and the slower you do it, the more fingers I'm going to stuff up your shithole. Understand?"

Without hesitating this time, Nicola took the huge knob into her mouth, but even as her father heard her muffled howl, he began to slide another finger into her butt beside the other one. As he expected, this caused her to take more of him into her and she was soon gagging. He turned to see her mouth stretched as wide as it could go, though she'd barely taken the head. She tried to lick and suck at him, hoping to coax the cum out of him quickly to stop the increasing discomfort.

"What do you think you're doing stopping?" he said, brutally twisting two fingers inside her. He spread them into a V-shape and pulled them out slightly until her pink back hole gaped open. His daughter sobbed on his tool and convulsed as it hit the back of her throat.

"Lift your legs up high in the air," he ordered. Once her asshole was presented to him better he said, "I love your little shithole. I could ram my dick up there right now."

Frightened, Nicola tried to take more of his massive rod into her mouth, but it had hit her tonsils and wouldn't go any further. Even breathing through her nose was starting to be difficult, so she tried to suck him off but there was no room, and he actually seemed to be getting bigger.

Keith continued to stretch open her anus until it was about an inch wide and looked inside the lovely moist hole, now red and sore from his manipulations. He then spat a thick gob of saliva right into it and immediately ploughed a third finger inside. As Nicola screamed on his man meat, he rose just enough so that it was aligned with her throat and began to shove the rest of his cock steadily down. He looked between her legs to see her chest heaving for air, face red and mouth impossibly wide. As three fingers twisted and turned in her rectum, Keith fucked his daughter's mouth mercilessly, her gagging throat muscles tight around his rod. His hairy, sweaty ass mashed against her face repeatedly. Nicola fought for breath at every opportunity and was close to passing out from pain as well as lack of air.

He suddenly ripped his fingers from out of her ass and brought that hand to her neck. The feel of his meat sliding in and out of her throat blew him over the edge and he shot his load right down into her belly. Nicola blacked out.

She awoke a few minutes later to find her father lying on his side next to her and something in her mouth. It took her a few moments to understand what was happening, and when she did she tried to get up or turn her head, but was far too sore and weak. Keith was feeding his daughter her own scum off his hand. While she'd tasted her ass before, having the slime fed to her was utterly humiliating.

"Do it," he said forcefully, but still smiling. She began to lick his fingers, gagging on the foul taste, the convulsing of her freshly fucked throat only adding to the pain.

When she was done, he brought his hand to her pussy and slid one moist finger inside while his thumb played with her clit. Even in her semi-conscious state, Nicola's as yet unfulfilled cunt responded and she hardened under his touch. He was being very gentle and tender and she felt the first signs of impending orgasm spread through her body like honey. She shut her eyes and groaned softly, clutching the sheets as she writhed on the bed. While she was lost in her own world of pleasure, Keith took the opportunity to climb on top of her and slid his daughter's toned legs apart.

Still manipulating her pussy, he positioned his stiffening cock at the entrance to her pussy lips and slid the tip lightly up and down the lips. This excited Nicola even more and she thrust her hips forward onto what she thought was a finger, only to find something much larger slip past her inner labia. Her eyes opened to find his enormous rod between her thighs and made a half hearted attempt to pull away, but being so close to coming, she couldn't bring herself to move.

"Your cunt is soaking, baby girl," said her father. "It's begging for me to make love to it. What do you think, sweetheart? Should I stick my meat into your dripping hole?"

"No…" she said, groaning.

"Oh? So you want me to stop then, do you?" he said, removing his fingers from her clit.

"Please," she begged, "don't stop! Yes, fuck me Daddy, do whatever you want, just please, let me cum! I can't take it anymore!"

Keith lifted her legs and rested them on his own so that he was perfectly positioned and went back to fingering her cunt. His cock continued to stroke the lips, invading her cunt almost imperceptibly until the entire head was inside and he felt her hymen, fully intact, as he'd hoped. He took some of her cum and coated his rod with it until it shone. Nicola was seconds away from orgasm and he quickened the pace as she squealed and panted in anticipation.

"I'm coming!" she screamed, and at that exact moment her father thrust the entire length of his man meat right up her cunt. It took a moment for her to come down from her orgasm and then the horrible pain hit her and she howled and tried to get away, but Keith had both arms around her thighs and was pounding her mercilessly. She was still throbbing around his cock when she began to cry.

"It hurts so much! Please get it out!" she begged, but her cries and the sight of the blood from her busted cherry mixed with her cum made him even more eager and he pumped in and out of her repeatedly until his nutsack was smacking her asshole with each thrust. The walls of her tight cunt squeezed him and he knew he wouldn't last very long.

For what seemed like an eternity, he fucked his daughter savagely. The pain was worst when he bashed her cervix, but the rest was torture too. What had started off as the most pleasurable sexual experience of her life had turned into her worst nightmare. She was being raped by her father while her beloved Alec watched on and there was nothing she could do about it. Thinking about him helped block out the ache enough for her to be able to reduce the howling to a whimper.

"This is for you," she said out loud, and began to return the painful thrusts, eyes fixed on the webcam.

Hymenal blood coated Keith's shaft. Nicola was at least thankful for the lubrication it provided as she bounced up and down under her father, back arched to meet him. Each grinding of his pelvis on her clit helped ease her discomfort and soon both were on the edge of another orgasm.

Keith desperately wanted to cum inside his daughter's virgin cunt, but if she's never been sexually active before then she probably wasn't on any kind of birth control. He waited for her to cum and pulled out. Nicola opened her eyes to find out why he'd stopped, just in time to see his first spurt land across her tits and stomach. He aimed at her face and laughed at her surprise as another shot flew straight into her eye. While temporarily blinded, another well aimed spurt landed on her lips. The final gobs dribbled down around her belly button.

"Oh dear," grinned Keith, "I've wasted all this time working out at the gym when really I should have been doing target practice." The tone he used was fatherly and to Nicola it seemed like he was joking about her getting ice cream on her dress, instead of cum on her naked body. Still wiping the cum out of her eye, she laughed too, but at the absurdity of the situation, as opposed to her father, who seemed to be getting a kick out of her degradation.

"There's a good girl," he said, in that same disconcerting tone. "Let's get you cleaned up."

She was completely limp as he picked her up with both arms like a baby and took her to the bathroom. As they passed by the computer, Gary was able to see from up close what a state the girl was in. Nicola's hair was still up in two disheveled pigtails, strands of loose hair framing her cum coated face. There was more semen all over her scratched up breasts and her swollen nipples were still hard and very raw. He had never considered himself to have any nasty fetishes, but the blood spread all over her groin and thighs and on Keith's hands as he carried her away was exquisitely erotic, as if he had in his arms a virgin sacrifice.

In the bathroom out of view, he heard the clapping of Nicola's shoes being taken off as they hit the tiled floor, then running water as the temperature of the shower was adjusted. She was slumped on the toilet lid, head against the cold porcelain cistern. Though conscious, she was completely spent and it took all her strength to keep from falling off. Keith picked the exhausted girl up and had her sit on the far side of the bath. He took the douche off the wall and checked the temperature again, then sprayed it between her splayed legs. Nicola wearily opened her eyes and looked down to see the blood being washed away. In her delirium, she was able to convince herself that she'd cut herself somehow and her father was helping with the wound.

"Daddy?" she asked in a childlike tone of voice, "Why am I bleeding?"

"It's just a little accident," said Keith, playing along. "There's nothing to worry about, my precious."

"Okay, Daddy."

She continued to be showered gently with warm water, until the bathroom was completely steamed up and she could hardly see and all the blood was washed away and there was nothing but the white fog and steady flow of water…

Nicola woke some hours later in her bed on fresh sheets. For one blissful moment she thought it had all been a terrible dream, but as she tried to get up, her head throbbed with a hangover. Then, when she tried to stand, her knees nearly buckled and her groin ached, not to mention the stinging of her abused pussy as it pressed against her panties.

As realization dawned, she also considered that he'd made her bed and dressed her in soft cotton underpants and flannel nightgown. It was one she hadn't worn in years and hadn't even realised she still owned, but was glad for the innocent fabric as opposed to the silk and lace numbers she normally wore to bed. The last thing Nicola wanted at that moment was to feel sexy.

"I can't deal with this right now," she said to herself, and went back to sleep.

Gary had also gone to bed, right after he had watched Keith change the bloodied sheets and dressed his sleeping, teenaged daughter as if she were a toddler. He had lovingly tucked her in and kissed her tenderly on the forehead.

Everything was terribly, terribly wrong. It had been an eventful few hours. It was impossible to think. He would sort it out in the morning…

When he woke up, Gary went to his computer, but Nicola wasn't in her room. He went to call her and found he had one missed call. Of course it was from her. He played the message she'd left, and then almost dropped the phone.

Within moments he was dialing his son.

"Alec," he said urgently, "there's someone on her way here, and I need your help. You have to come here, right away."

12