Controlling Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fannyrat
fannyrat
877 Followers

The three men all seemed to settle back for a break, Sara took the time to clean the mess from herself, my wife who had only swallowed my spunk once up until recently, had taken three copious amounts in quick succession from three strangers. She went to the bathroom and mopped herself with a flannel. While she was in there the man sat around on the bed and a chair talking about my darling wife like she was a cheap slut, and talking about what they was going to do to her. So that's why they took the Viagra, they wanted to get one shot out of the way, and let the pill guarantee they were ready for the main course.

For the next hour Sara tended to them like a waitress, she went back and forward from the lounge and kitchen dressed only in her stockings and suspenders, heels and a silk robe she had put on. But hung open, getting drinks etc.

I could see that the men were starting to get ready for more; Gary grabbed Sara and kissed her long and deeply, his hand finding her crotch and stimulating her. He led her to the bed and commanded her to get on her hands and knees. She shuffled to a position I had already coached her to be, to give me maximum visibility.

It was then that all those years of fantasising and yearning were fulfilled. I watched in awe as Sara (face buried down into the bed, legs spread wide and her gorgeous pussy open for all the world to see) took the cock of another man.

I was so close I could've slapped her on the ass, as I watched his cock head part the folds of my wife's pussy, and saw his entire length slowly disappear into her. Each time his cock pulled out of her it was glistening with her juices, she was sopping wet. He fucked her for what seemed an eternity, you could tell the pleasure has was getting by the look on his face.

He finally came in her

Another first for me (and Sara) as another man pumped his semen deep into her private depths.

Ricky made a joke about "next batter up" and moved in for the kill. He pulled Sara down the bed, turning her over at the same time. He perched her ass on the edge of the bed and spread her legs. I quickly moved my position to one at the bottom of the bed, and could see past Ricky's hips to her pussy. I just got there in time to see the river of cum leave her cunt lips and run down her ass cheeks. What a sight, everything they did to her was a first for us and another man's cum running out of her was just the same exciting novelty.

He levelled his massive (well to me and Sara it was, maybe not to more experienced people out there) cock with her opening and entered her. I think out of all the new sights I saw that night, this was the ultimate. Believe me there is nothing in the world like watching a big cock in your wife, her pussy lips stretched around his cock forming a perfect O the lips were pushed in with every stroke and her clitoris dragged down slightly each time he entered her' With every outward stroke her labia grabbed his cock and was stretched and pulled out along his length.

It was while being impaled on this monster Sara came again. when Gary ate her pussy Sara had had a clitoral orgasm, now with Ricky's cock reaching deep within her and "bottoming out" she had a body wracking vaginal orgasm. Sara got very vocal at this point, something she wasn't usually like. "Oh my god, yes, oh don't stop" fuck me" then a piercing scream left her as the orgasm broke. The look of triumph on Ricky's face said it all; here was a married bit of ass screaming for his cock.

Ricky pumped her for all he was worth and soon grunted and came in her pussy, Sara looked 'out of it' by now and was simply a rag doll being used. Her tits bounced and bucked wildly with the pounding she took and then lay motionless as his cock pulled out of her with what I would swear was a 'plop'

Steve had been watching intently, he joined her on the bed and had to grab her arm to rouse her, "It aint over yet lady" he said as he lifted her to her feet. He replaced her on the bed and told her to get on top of him. She started to climb on him "No the other way, reverse cowgirl if you know what that is stupid bitch" The aggression in his voice indicated to me he was highly charged and turned on.

I watched as she straddled him "put it in yourself" he ordered. My wife reached between her legs and positioned his cock at her entrance; she lowered herself onto him and leant forward to steady herself with her hands on his thighs.

Steve just laid back and watched as Sara raised and lowered herself repeatedly on his cock. He had the perfect view of the bitch fucking herself with his rod. This seemed to go on a long time and Sara was obviously tiring.

My view of this was amazing. I was stood at the bottom of the bed, behind my mirror and I was looking my wife (only four feet away) straight in the eyes as she stared forward and watched herself in the mirror. Her hair was now matted to her head, she was flushed and sweaty. She was working as hard as she could, her breasts bouncing madly as she raised herself tirelessly.

This was when I came. Of all the sights that I had seen, that could send me over the edge as I stroked my cock, this was the one. I was trying my best to not come, as I wanted to empty it all into her later, and had managed to keep control whilst watching her suck the cocks of these men, and watch her taken by them. Yet it was the view of my wife's face, hot, flushed and matted with hair as she was fucked, and looking her straight in the eyes as it happened, that was too much for me. My cum shot out all over the mirror (it was as though I was aiming it at her) and ran down in a river.

Steve started to groan and announced to all that he was coming, as he reached his climax, he grabbed Sara by the hips and pulled her backwards, causing her to sit completely on his cock, burying it to the very hilt. As she was impaled like this he shot his hot spunk (what seemed to her to be) into her very womb.

Sara lay exhausted while the three men dressed. They had spent themselves into her twice each and had no further use of her. As they went to leave Gary pulled her off the bed onto her knees, where she was made to kiss each cock goodbye and say thank you for what they had done to her (cheeky bastards).

Later when I knew they had gone, I made my way to the bedroom. Sara had gone to sleep already, amongst all the wet semen stains covering the bed, her stockings, panties, shoes etc strewn on the floor. I left her to rest until morning.

When she woke up all hell broke loose, I have not been thinking and didn't instruct her to forget what had happened before she slept. So now, awake and not 'under the influence' which had worn off overnight, she had woken to the full reality of what she had done (she still had no idea I was controlling her, she thought her actions was purely her own)

I had to endure Sara crying and begging me to forgive her, she thought I must have come home and realised what she had been up to, with the sight of her stockings, panties, shoes etc strewn over the bedroom and the bed (not to mention her) covered in cum.

In the period between this and me making her a 'special' cup of tea which I could then clear her memory, was not pleasant. My pretty little wife was beside herself with guilt, remorse and so much unhappiness, that it made me feel a total bastard.

I resolved never to put her through this again, but, after she had drunk her tea and I ordered her to completely forget everything that had happened, she calmed down and we were normal again I started to think "well maybe just once more......."

When I started to relate this story to you I told you there was two issues, one that relate to me which I have just finished, and one which relates to Sara which I shall now tell you about.

After the time I watched Sara have the three men, we settled down to a steady married couple sex life. There were times I had Sara 'put-out' so I could see her in action, which I enjoyed. (Such as the time we went to a family wedding, and at the 'night do' I made her take a young boy round the back of the club that the function was held at. A young boy who couldn't believe his luck when he found himself with the attractive 50 year old woman against the wall, with dress round her waist, black stockings and suspenders on show, panties around one ankle, as he fucked her)

The second experience that came about from my control of Sara started when we were at home. One night we sat around having a drink of wine, being loving and close. I had given Sara a pill with the view to a 'dirty fuck' later.

We started to discuss sex and more to the point fantasies. We were discussing the difference between a fantasy as most people saw them and what was really a wish list. A wish list being something that people called a fantasy, but was really something that given chance they would actually do (sleeping with movie/music/celebrity stars etc, whereas a real fantasy was something deep down and extreme, that you wouldn't let actually happen in a million years.

We went on to talk about how fantasies were harmless, because however extreme they may be they was personal property, held in an individuals mind, controlled by that individual and which nobody else could interfere.

In this mode I told Sara to tell me the utmost 100% truth without hesitation, to any question I asked her. I started by asking her questions about who she 'fancied' (to which I got a bit of a shock and no small pang of jealousy at the answer, not just to who but how many guys there was out there she liked)

I asked her about us and our sex life, which she said was ok, she loved me and there was no problem, but...... I was a bit uninventive and one dimensional in bed!! Cheeky bitch, if only she knew!

It was as this point I ordered her to talk to me about fantasies, not wish lists, but fantasies.

My wife told me a few gentle little thoughts she had had, but the real deep down and dirty (never to be a reality) fantasy was one which apparently many women had, was that of rape.

Sara explained that she had read many stories in magazines which got her thinking on the subject, but it was stories on websites such as Literotica, that really got her going in purely a fantasy way.

Under my orders to tell me the total truth, she told me that the theme she had fantasized about (and masturbated to in my odd absence) came from one of these themes. She said the scenario whereby a woman found herself in an alley with tramps or hobos or in a disused warehouse on a filthy old mattress with a few down-and-outs turned her on. We talked some more about things like this, then I fucked her and we went to sleep.

In my job as a contractor/builder I travelled around the local area and neighbouring towns extensively. It took five weeks of searching for the perfect place to put my next plan into action.

Sara's admission about her fantasy had eaten away at me a little and had got under my skin. I found myself thinking about the scenario all the time. I had made a major decision,

She was going to enact it.

I surveyed the dilapidated toilet block that was between a small disused industrial area and a park. At first I didn't hold out much hope as it seemed deserted, but I did notice an old brazier around the back, and a subsequent reconnaissance trip at night showed it was frequented by down-and-outs at night.

It took me a couple of daytime visits to get things as I wanted. There was a low-slung false ceiling (about eight feet from the ground) which contained ducting. The cover of which was a louvered, galvanized tin. I had to remove a panel by standing on the bowl of the end stall and raised myself up into the ceiling space. When I was happy that it would take my weight and that I would have an unrestricted view down into the area below, I jumped down and replaced the panel taking care to 'dirty' the screw heads so it didn't look like they had recently been removed.

To cut a long story short about all the preparation I had to do, the night in question finally came around.

I had to again decide how to send Sara into this, was it as some unthinking person, or do I send her in fully aware of who she was, what was happening and thinking, reacting and behaving in a natural manner to anything that might happen. I decided this was the way to enjoy it most.

I was nervous on all counts, for Sara, for myself (could I handle this once it started?) and what if these guys just simply didn't attack her and acted normally?

I drove Sara and myself to the far edge of the park, and after making sure she had taken her pill and giving her specific instructions, I left her. I made my way to the toilet block and took up my position very quietly as I could hear the tramps talking really clearly.

Right on cue Sara arrived, she looked fucking stunning. She hurried past the hobos and into the toilet as though she was desperate for a pee. The men looked at each other amazed and slowly followed her in.

"Well hello cutie" said the guy who looked to be the leader, "what are you doing here girlie" "This isn't the area a lady like you wants to find herself at night, you never know what might happen" they all laughed at this. The atmosphere suddenly took on a sinister tone, and I knew this was going to happen.

There were four tramps in total, the leader approached Sara, and in a menacing tone said "Lady, you shouldn't have abused our territory, and before you go you are going to pay the toll".

Sara froze, I had told her to reluctantly give in to these men and try to bear whatever they may do (I didn't want her screaming and fighting and getting herself badly hurt) but her face was still one of a terrified victim.

The leader said "Stay still and don't fight me or you will get seriously hurt" he pulled down the zip of her dress, pulled it from her shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

This is where all the planning took effect. In my efforts to try create a scenario of massive contrasts I had taken care to prepare her how I wanted her to look. Sara stood in front of the men in white stockings and suspenders. Her underwear was white silk French knickers, and a white silk camisole. Her braless nipples showed clearly under the camisole. The contrast between her filthy surroundings, her attackers, and the 'classy lady' was profound, and when dirty hands stated to paw at her clean, sexy freshness, it had an awesome effect. Hands pulled up her camisole to bare her breasts to their gaze, and when her silk French knickers were dropped to the floor it bared her smooth pussy. I had also decided to shave Sara's pubic mound and made her have it waxed it to achieve that total smoothness. Sara also smelled like a dream finishing off the 'presentation'. She looked very inch the perfumed, classy, feminine lady at the mercy of 'rough types'.

Hands now pawed at her clothing, dirty calloused hands grabbing her tits through the silk material of her camisole, grimy fingers forcing themselves into the legs of her French knickers and searching for her pussy.

Sara stood motionless, simply (doing as she had been told) letting them paw at her whilst she cringed and tried to remain aloof and detached. Her camisole was the first to go, my wife submissively raising her arms to allow the lingerie to be pulled over her head. Mouths were on her breasts almost instantly, not subtly but loudly, sucking and slurping at her rigid nipples.

"Let's get this show on the road" said the leader who was called Tom; he pushed the others away and stood in front of Sara. Without saying another word, he placed his fingers in her waistband and pulled her panties down in one quick motion.

The reaction was amazing, this 'posh bird' stood in front of them all with a smooth, totally clean cunt. They went crazy, whooping and hollering at her, calling her 'slut' type names and abusing her verbally about what this bitch was going to get.

Tom who was obviously the alpha male grabbed her tits and started aggressively sucking them. Not just the nipples, but all over, by the time he was done there was marks all over her breasts. "Get on your knees Duchess" he commanded and leant down on her shoulders forcing her downwards. "Get it out yourself" he hissed at her, and I looked on in amazement as my wife reached into his filthy clothes and came back out with a big, hard, throbbing cock.

I thought Sara would probably need forcing to do each part of what they wanted, but without Tom having to menace her in anyway; my wife took the head of his cock into her mouth. Tom looked to me to be about nine inches in length and quite thick, Sara seemed to grimace a little as it went into her mouth, but gamely persevered. She could only get the head and another inch or so between her lips before she was full.

She sucked his cock game fully until he said "enough, I ain't wasting myself in your mouth Mrs, I want pussy. Tom dragged her to her feet and I could see her stockings were now filthy and a little torn from kneeling on dirty broken tiles, intensifying the contrast I hope to achieve.

Sara was turned to face the sinks on the wall, in front of her was a sink top reaching along the wall, a grimy mirror, and a metal bar running along the bottom of the mirror. She was bent over between two sinks, with her forearms on the shelf that the sinks fit into. Tom called for a belt and a tramp called George took some twine that was holding his coat together and handed it to him. Tom tied her wrists together and the tied the twine to the metal bar. I don't know why he felt the need to tie her up, she wasn't going anywhere with three other guys between her and the door, but I'm glad he did it just made the whole scene so much better.

The scene that hit me will stay with me forever; Sara still had her panties round each ankle. Tied like this, bent forward with her pussy on show for all to see, they forced her legs apart. Imagine that, it was a classic glamour model pose, legs open, panties stretched to the limit round her ankles and her shapely legs clad in white stocking and high heels. Truly fucking awesome.

Tom dropped his trousers, he moved behind Sara, who instinctively, slightly closed one leg enough for the panties to free themselves from one ankle, allowing Tom to open her legs fully. (It's crazy how without being aware of her actions, she was actually aiding her rapist)

Tom took his hard cock and lined it up with Sara's pussy, hesitating slightly, to afford himself the view, and then pushed into her. He buried himself fully in one motion, a groan escaping from both him and Sara. From directly above I could see her pussy stretched, and her labia on either side of his cock moving in and out with his cock. He fucked her quite slowly for a while then with ever decreasing short breaths, he quickened.

"Oh fuck yeah" was all he said as he came inside the classy lady

Tom withdrew and large amounts of cum flowed out of Sara seconds later, I could tell she was trying to compose herself and handle what was happening to her. She had no time for this, there was to be no respite.

George stepped up, his cock not quite as big as Tom's but still a good size and thickness. He entered my wife easily, and in no time was pumping away a little more aggressively than Tom. He slapped her ass a few times (not to hurt her too much, more to turn himself on I think) George called my wife a few choice names (stuck up bitch, little high and mighty whore etc) and kept telling her what he was doing to her asking if she liked his dirty cock in her posh perfumed cunt.

He followed Tom in emptying the contents of his sack into Sara's pussy, pulled out and knelt down behind her. The dirty bastard just wanted to watch close up, the spunk oozing out of her body. He gazed (and so did I, I tell you) at the long stringy line of cum that nearly reached from her pussy to the floor before it broke off.

fannyrat
fannyrat
877 Followers